Status: Finished

Wish I Stayed

two shadows standing by the bedroom door

It was two days before Christmas, and Liam and Clarissa were cuddled up in his home near the fireplace with a steaming mug of hot chocolate in both their hands. “Our anniversary is in three days,” she murmured softly as she brought her eyes up to look at him, and he smiled as he nodded.

“It is,” he told her as he kissed her forehead lightly. “I already have both your Christmas and Anniversary gift,” he grinned, and she smiled as she snuggled into his front. They were spooning on the ground in front of the fireplace, and Liam pulled a marshmallow from a bag and brought his hand up to her mouth. She opened her mouth, and she giggled after she playfully bit his fingertips.

He made a pained face, though he really wasn’t hurt at all. “Aw,” she said as she turned slightly to look up at him, and she kissed him lightly on the lips before she brought her fingertips up to her lips. “Sorry,” she smiled, and he laughed before he kissed her lightly on the lips.

“No need to worry,” he told her, and she nodded before she set the cup to the side and snuggled back into him before her eyes slid shut.


Clarissa yawned softly as her eyes fluttered opened, and she felt herself suck in a breath. For a moment, she just lay staring up at the ceiling. Was that one of her forgotten memories? If it was, it seemed to tug at her heart and cause pain to stir in her chest. “What is this?” she murmured softly as she placed a hand over her chest. She had never been in a serious relationship before since they only lasted for a few weeks, so feelings never seemed to develop for her to have heartbreak.

It wasn’t until she was about to sit up when she felt arms around her. Her eyes flashed to the person behind her, and she blinked for a moment. They had seemed to fall asleep on the couch, and it was a rather large couch. Her head turned back a little, and she licked her lips.

His lips seemed soft and smooth, and they were a beautiful pink color. The ache in her heart seemed to intensify at the sight of him along with the urge to kiss those beautiful lips of his. With a slight lick of her lips, she slowly leaned forward to press them to his.

It was a gentle kiss, but it took her breath away. Her cheeks seemed to heat up, and she was going to pull away when she felt his arms tighten around her and pull her even closer. “Clare-Bear,” he said against her lips in his husky, sleepy voice.

At the sound of his words, she felt the overwhelming familiar feeling, and her hands went to his hair as she pulled him even closer. “Li-Bear,” she murmured softly against his lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe. Clarissa's POV. :)
I believe this story will slowly come to an end, but I'm not sure really.

So tell me what you think and stuff.

I would like to thank these people:

Dakotasun333, Somerhalder, cloudy skies., Starfeesh, and Valiente.

Will you guys check out my story, For You? It's about Zayn. :)