Status: Finished

Wish I Stayed

as our heads leaned in

“Clarissa! Wait!” Liam cried, but it was too late as the door was closed behind her. His knees buckled under the weight, and he fell to the ground; his palms hitting the surface hard. He felt a light stinging sensation to them, and he let out a hiss as he shut his eyes closed, and he breathed in deeply. Tears were falling down his cheeks as he thought of his breakup with her.

It was a harsh joke that karma played on him, and he couldn’t help but let out a few dry laughs. He had been the one walking out on her all those years ago with her crying her eyes out. Now, here he was crying his own eyes dry. Karma was a rude son of a bitch.

Liam was pulling at his hair as he heard soft knocks on the door, and he was laying on his side as tears slid down his cheeks. His eyes focused on the door, but he didn’t move or flinch as the knocking continued. He made no movement to get up and open it up, and soon, the knob was jiggling before it pulled open.

“Liam?” a voice called out, and he mentally groan as he heard the peppy voice of the teeny tiny girl. His eyes traveled over to her with her long, wavy brown hair and freckles adorning her face; she still seemed like the same girl from two months ago. Skylar was your basic cheerleader with her peppy voice and long legs of hers; she was a sight to be seen. She was the only person he ever really seen after Clarissa, and that was only ever for sex. They were more of friends with benefits how you say, and he needed her at that very moment.

He was on his feet quick, and his arms encircled her as he pulled her close; his foot kicking the door closed. His mouth was on hers immediately as his tongue searched hers; his hand cupping the back of her head, while hers tangled into his hair. She moaned softly against his mouth and went to push him onto the couch. “So wild today,” she giggled lightly against his mouth before she went to strip off her shirt.

Liam finished with a groan, and he fell onto the bed. He took deep breaths as he stared up at the ceiling of his room. Skylar went to press the front of her body against his side as she let out a soft sigh. “Our best yet, Liam,” she tiredly said before a soft yawn past her lips. Her eyes fell closed, and she was soon entering the rhythm of sleep.

His mind wasn’t on her at the moment as he thought of the girl who had just stomped on his heart and walked off. He had deserved it since it was exactly what he had done to her those four years ago, and he felt like a jerk. He didn’t deserve Clarissa. Harry did.
♠ ♠ ♠
THERE'S ANOTHER GIRL!
WHAT?

Haha, I love this story so much, and I'm so sorry for not posting sooner. School is on Monday for me and all, and I'm just soooooooooooooo busy that you cannot understand. Well, I'm sure you can, but it's worst because I have three other siblings to handle.

So, I'm not sure when I will be ending this story, but I believe it will be in ten, fifteen chapters? When I do, I will be starting on this story. It will be my next Liam Payne story. Check it out. :)