Status: Finished

Wish I Stayed

well i'm not sure what this is going to be

Liam felt himself stare into the window before him as he exhaled. A small puff of hair appeared before him before it disappeared as fast as it came. Before him, there was a nice cozy café combined with a bookstore, and he was still debating on heading in or not. With a soft sigh, he rubbed his hands together and decided he couldn’t stay out in the cold anymore. He hung his head as his gloved hand wrapped around the handle and pulled it open. The warm, delicious smelling air hitting him quickly as he stood in the entrance of the café.

Soon, he let the door close behind him and started over to the counter. He ordered himself a hot chocolate, and he paid before he took the cup and started over to the table. His eyes just stared out the window as he breathed softly, occasionally sipping on the hot chocolate. Liam couldn’t drink hot chocolate without remembering all those times Clarissa and him were cuddle up with their own mugs of hot chocolates with large marshmallows in them. The paper cup in his hand that held the hot liquid would never live up to those times and those glass mugs filled with delicious hot liquid.

It had only been a few months from that moment when she began to remember. Then, she was heading towards the door and exiting the place before she softly closed it behind her.

He felt his eyes close shut as he tried to push past the burning feeling of crying. He bit down on his lip lightly before he rubbed at them quickly and went to take a quick sip of his drink. Soon, he was standing, and he made his way through the bookstore. “This,” a tiny, familiar voice said, and he took slow steps as he made his way that way, “is where I play with me friends.” She was tiny, and he felt his breath taken away as he looked at her.

Her beautiful long locks of golden hair fell past her shoulders, and as she lifted her head, his eyes met the same brown eyes he saw in the mirror for the past 21 years. She blinked as she looked at him before she grabbed the hand of the little boy’s beside her before she pulled him over to the small bookshelves that held the children’s books. “This one is my favorite!” she giggled as she pulled our Dr. Seuss’s Green Eggs and Ham.

Liam felt himself just watch, and he heard the clear of the throat behind him. Slowly, he turned, and he was met with a familiar pair of green eyes. “She’s beautiful, right?” he asked as he leaned against the bookshelf as his eyes flashed to the girl with the small boy. Liam kept his eyes on him as he bit down on his lip.

“Yeah, she is,” he muttered as he tried to keep himself from crying. He was doing well so far. “Model beautiful,” he muttered as he stuffed his hands into his coat. Harry’s eyes focused on Liam once more before he pushed himself to stand up.

“Clarissa owns the shop,” he blurted out, coming out with the shop. “I’ve just been helping around since she can’t remember and such,” he shrugged as he ran his fingers through his hair. His eyes fell on Bella once more, and he breathed out. “Bella,” he smiled as he held his arms out for her as the boy went off to his mother who was soon leaving with him.

She turned to look in the direction of the sound of her name, and she grinned as she saw Harry. “Daddy!” she giggled as she ran his way, and Liam felt his heartbreak into a million pieces. Of course, the girl wouldn’t know she was related to Liam by blood. That didn’t mean he was her daddy because he had missed her last four years, while Harry had been there always.

“Oh, it mommy friend,” she nodded as her eyes turned to look at Liam. “My name is Bella,” she held her hand out. Her smile was just like Clarissa’s, and it showed small dimples as she grinned. He felt the daggers from the pieces of his heart stab the depths of his stomach. He had missed this beautiful girl’s last four years because he had decided to abandon Clarissa for rather selfish reasons.

“Liam,” he said as he managed to pull off a fake smile, and he shook the girl’s hand. “I really should be on my way,” he told the two as his eyes flashed to the clock. If he stayed any longer, he would be breaking down in the middle of the store in front of all of these people. “Bye Bella,” he told her, and he made his way past the two as he discarded of the cup. As he went to exit, he kept his head down, and he felt the cold air hit him as the door opened. Instead of continuing down the sidewalk, he felt a slight gasp as he hit something hard.

His eyes flashed up, and he met Clarissa’s who was biting gently down on her bottom lip. “Liam,” she whispered.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, this was a bit of a filler, but I'm just really tired today. I haven't gotten enough sleep, my bus ride home broke down, and I had to wait 2 hours with my sister. I had a bunch of homework to do, and it's only the first day of school!! It's crazy!!!!!

Also, I'm focusing on this story for now because I want to finish it up before I start on Kiss Me, so I may post another chapter tonight.

Gah, so I may put up another chapter, and I know I forgot to thank everyone in the last chapter, and I would put it in this one but I'm seriously too lazy for this right now. So, I love all of you, but I can't thank everyone right now.

Instead, have a gif.

Image