Status: Finished

Wish I Stayed

the moon above and the streets below

Liam wasn’t sure what he was going to do as the question repeated over and over in his head. What was he going to do with his life now? It seemed to be the same question he was asking himself all those years ago, and he felt himself pull his bottom lip between his teeth.

Liam was depressed, and he was so confused with his life that he wasn’t sure what he was doing anymore. With a sigh passing his lips, he slowly stood and made his way to his room to pack a bag of clothes. His shift would be starting soon, and he ran his hand through his hair before he made his way out. As he did, there was a small, white envelope on the ground right outside his door. Abigail’s familiar girly swirls were on it, and he just stood there staring down at the letter.

He licked his lips before his trembling hand reached down to pick it up. His name was on the outside of it, and he just stared at it in his hand before he slowly tore it open. Inside, there was a piece of paper that would explain the contents of the letter.

Dear Liam,

This is your very last chance because I know you and how you act. Once she marries, you would never to anything to endanger that relationship to end it. So, inside this letter, I slipped an invitation inside just for you. There’s the address, time, and everything. It’s your last chance, Liam. Love is a serious thing, so think carefully.

Love,
Abigail


Liam’s fingers snaked back inside the envelope and pulled out a white invitation. There was a pattern on the outer edges of the paper, and it was a beautiful ribbon. Liam knew it must have been Clarissa’s doing because she loved glittery, pretty things.

He felt his heart drop as he read the letter.

You are cordially invited to Harry Styles and Clarissa White’s wedding.
It will be held on December 21 at 4 PM.
We hope you can make it.

Love soon –to-be-married couple,
Harry and Clarissa
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't think this one was that good, but I'm just sooooo busy!
It's like the first week of school, and I already have four projects. Blah.

Also, I ended up making a sequel, and it's up there if you wanna see it. :)
I have no idea when I'll begin it because it's a second season story, but probably after my other Harry story, Fall.