Status: Finished

Wish I Stayed

taste your lips and feel your skin

David slowly made his way out of the bathroom, leaving Liam thinking. Both David and Abigail’s words were repeating in his head, and he bit his chapped bottom lip as he shut his eyes closed. He didn’t deserve Clarissa, and David had said that, but he had also said that what Clarissa and Liam had was special. Abigail had practically said the same thing, and he took in a shaky breath as he stood up.

He went to wash his face as he splashed freezing cold water over and over onto him. It felt good. Once he was done, he made his way out as he slowly developed a plan into his head. As his eyes landed on the calendar hanging on the wall, he felt panic hit him. His shift didn’t end till the day of the wedding, and his heart beat quicker at the thought of not making it in time to stop the wedding.

He had to stop the wedding because he knew where the wedding was being held. He wasn’t sure where Clarissa or Harry lived at the moment, so it had to be at the wedding. He wouldn’t be off shift till an hour before the wedding begun, and he wasn’t even sure if he would make it there on time.

As he climbed into bed that night, his eyes focused onto the ceiling as thoughts ran throughout his head. His shift ended in two days at three. The wedding was in two days at four. He had one hour to get to the wedding reception which was rather far. He was thinking too much and Liam only got a limited amount of sleep before he was up and making his way out to work on a job.

Image

Liam was packing quickly as his eyes flashed to the clock every few seconds. His shift was soon ending, and he needed to get into a cab and quick if he wanted to get to the wedding on time. As the clock officially hit three, he was running out the door and flagging a cab before he told the driver where the wedding took place.

His heart was beating, and he could hear the thumpey thump sounds that were ringing throughout his ears. If he ran in and told Clarissa he wanted her back, would she even take him back. What about Harry? Yes, he was still mad at him, but he was a nice guy and was only protecting Clarissa.

He really didn’t want to hurt him, but Liam couldn’t live hurting like this for the rest of his life. If he didn’t do this, he will regret it for the rest of his life, and he knew that too.

It seemed to take the cab forever to get to the church, and Liam’s eyes were constantly on his phone for the time. He got there twenty minutes late, but the wedding couldn’t be over yet. After throwing a wad of cash at the driving, he was hopping out of the cab and stumbling up the steps past the door.

When he opened the doors, he found the church empty of people only occupying one lone person with a head full of curls. Liam was about to say something, but the boy slowly lifted his head and turned back to look at Liam with his bloodshot eyes, tear stained cheeks, and rumpled white dress shirt. “She never showed up to the wedding,” he croaked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap! What just happened?
WHAT? I believe there will only about two chapters left or less.