Status: Finished

Wish I Stayed

when the time comes

Liam stood there, frozen in place as he stared at Harry, and he stared back. His mouth went dry before he slowly opened his mouth to say, “What do you mean she never showed up?”

Harry continued to stare as a few tears fell down his cheeks. He made no advancement to hide the tears as he softly told him, “She only left a note saying how she couldn’t marry me. She never came, Liam. She isn’t here.” Harry slowly stood and pushed past Liam and down the steps towards his car. Liam turned to watch him, and his felt himself lick his lips and run his fingers through his hair.

He felt horrible, but he couldn’t do anything about this. It had been her choice to not go on with this, and Liam wasn’t going to deny the little small feeling of happiness that was breaking throughout him.

It was slowly breaking down though because he wasn’t even sure where Clarissa was, and he needed to tell her his feelings. He had to tell her, and he felt himself let out a sound as he started down the sidewalk with his head hung.

His feet were heavy, and his heart was slowing down. It ached because he just wanted to yell his love for Clarissa to the world, and he wasn’t even sure where she was. He didn’t have her number. He didn’t know where she lived. It seemed like the end for her, and he couldn’t help but feel the overbearing sadness that was washing over him.

When he lifted his head once more, he found himself in front of the Wolverhampton Art Gallery. His eyes ran over it before he decided he could walk around and past time by looking at art. With a soft sad sigh, he pushed open the doors and entered. His heart seemed to ache even more, but he didn’t seem to care anymore as he made his way through the halls.

It wasn’t until he caught a flash of blond hair that he stopped in his place and turned his head to look directly at the person. Her hair was curled perfectly and cascaded down her shoulders. She wore a white blouse with a floral skirt and white flats. Her hand was wrapped around a little girl’s, and he stood there just staring with his mouth wide open. Clarissa, Clarissa, Clarissa, Clarissa. Her name kept repeating over in his head, and he swallowed the dryness before he opened his mouth and spoke her name, “Clarissa.” He breathed it out more than spoke, but she seemed to catch her name and slowly turned her head.

Her beautiful pale blue eyes clashed with his brown ones. They widened like saucers, and her beautiful pink lips fell into a perfect o as she stood in place and stared at him. It wasn’t until Bella was tugging on her hand and saying, “Mommy,” over and over.

“I’m fine, Bells,” she said as she slowly made her way over to Liam. “What are you doing here?” she asked as she looked at him, and Liam was at a loss for words as he just stared at her. His hand slowly made there way up to her cheek. His breath got caught in his throat as he felt her oh so soft skin, and his thumb ran over it as he leaned down to press his chapped lips to her soft ones.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter.
The next one will be the epilogue.
I'M SO SAD!