One Hundered Sleepless Nights

[Part One]

Part one.

Crawl on the ground on both your hands and knees
Just like a, lion and you’re the queen of the pride
And we will feast together till the bones are dry.

My best friend was dragging me to warped tour; I haven’t cared for warped tour in years. But I decided for her enjoyment I would tag along, not like I had anything else to do anyways.

I threw on undergarments I found a tank top and a pair of short jean shorts and pulled them on, it’s always really hot at warped so I definitely didn’t want to dress in pants and sweat even worse. I put my cell phone in my pocket grabbed my sunglasses and left my house.
I got into my car and went to pick her up, and as usual she was excited. Every concert we had ever gone to she was always so excited like a little kid on Christmas.

“Would you sit still?” I laughed as I turned up the music.

“I can’t! I’m just so excited!” she laughed as she finished doing the rest of her makeup in the car on the way there.

“I don’t know why, the only two bands we know won’t be there since they can’t come into Canada, so pretty much we know none of the bands.” I said as I switched lanes, a little pissed still that falling in reverse and the used wouldn’t be at our warped tour date.

“Yes but Ali dear when have we never had a good time at a concert even if we only knew one band” she peered over at me waiting for a reply.

I didn’t want her to know she won the conversation, but a smile crept onto my face.

“See bitch I told you, I win again” she laughed and started fixing her hair.

“Manda I don’t know why you care so much about what you look like, we are going to sweat and be gross looking in the matter of hours.” I said flicking my bangs back so I could actually see the road from both of my eyes.

“Yes but you never know I could meet my future husband there”

“You say that at every concert and still end up going home alone” I ducked my head a bit but still got hit “ow bitch that hurt I was just saying the truth” I said laughing as I rubbed my head from her rather hurtful hit.

“Yeah well you end up going home alone to” she stuck her tongue out at me “so there”

I just laughed “you know that’s because I don’t go to the concert trying to pick guys up. I go for the music”

“BULLSHIT!” she smirked at me “you know you find at least one guy attractive in a band at any concert we go to”

“Yes but they’re in a band so I wouldn’t have a chance in hell, remember I’m just a fan” I skidded the car a bit; I almost missed our cut off because of the bickering.

I found the amphitheatre and found the parking lot. We grabbed our shit; I made sure all my money was in my bra so I wouldn’t lose it.

Once miss “I got to look perfect or close to it” was ready we went and stood in line. It took about an hour and a half till we were let in, the first thing we headed to was merch booths because we had seen some cool looking merch online that we wanted, we walked over to the blown up sign to see when certain bands were playing.

We went walking around to different stages till we found a relatively good band which was Chelsea grin, we listened to their set and went walking more, getting free shit everywhere we walked and of course since I didn’t bring a bag my dear friend carried all my shit in her bag.

“You know you could have brought your own bag” she said with a scowl on her face

“I could have but I’m so lucky that my best friend offered to carry my shit in her bag” I said with a big grin which made her smile

“You suck you know that”

“I don’t suck I blow, total difference sweetie”

“Shut up, look pierce the veil will be signing now, then we can go watch the lost prophets after”

I just shrugged and followed her to pierce the veils merch booth. I honestly didn’t know who this band was; I just liked their king for a day shirt. I have a thing for skulls most of the band merchandise I owned had skulls or skeletons on it.

We were waiting in line with what felt like forever, I only knew the band members where at the booth because girls started screaming all around me. My best friend started freaking out in front of me, and she only knew a few of their songs. When we got our turn my best friend was blushing like mad, I just stuck my shirt I had bought out in front of them to sign, my best friend wanted a picture with them as did I, just for memories. I’m all for a good time and memories.

When I got to the last person, I was awe struck with how attractive he was, not that the other band members weren’t attractive but his gorgeous brown eyes was what got me to go all gushy. He just gave me a heart melting smile and signed my shirt. I knew I had to ask, Manda was being to fangirly right now.

“do you mind if each of us can get a picture with all of you guys, my best friend would have asked but I guess she’s a little to awe struck right now” I smirked as I saw Manda go tomato red.

“Not a problem” he answered me, holy shit his voice was even amazing, is that even possible? I really hate being fangirly it’s so embarrassing. Once we got our pictures, we said thank you and left to watch the lost prophets.

We found a hill to sit on after we had watched the lost prophets because there was no band we wanted to see just yet we had about forty-five minutes until blood on the dance floor was on their stage, we didn’t care for them but we still wanted to see as many bands as we could. We went and saw Vanna next then a couple others.

“Okay so who’s next?” I asked Manda as she got out her camera to look at the pictures she took of the times board.

“Pierce the Veil, then we will go to Motionless in Whites booth to get their signatures”

“Alright go to their stage and I’ll follow” I said to her.

We ended up pushing so far through that we got to the front where the barriers were, we still had about half an hour until they were fully set up.

“So how did you hear about this band” I asked her while I cleaned my sunglasses then I slipped them onto the top of my head.

“Well I only have heard a few songs”

“So I’m listening to a band based on the assumption of you only listening to a few songs” I laughed

“Yeah but they were a good few songs”

“I feel like a knob though when I don’t know the words and can only jump and dance around.”

“So do I, but give them a chance, their gorgeous anyways so that might help” she smirked “I seen how googly eyed you got over the lead singer”

“Shut up, I did not”

“Sure” she rolled her eyes at me

I hit her in the shoulder “don’t be an ass”

“I’m not, but I can’t wait to watch you get all gushy when they come on stage”

“I doubt you’ll notice sing your to googly eyed over all of them” I laughed when I saw color rise in her cheeks.

I focused my attention back on the stage, I could see the band members walking on the stage and the screams of girls erupted around me. My heart felt like it stopped; there he was all perfect and gorgeous. Stupid band members and having to be so god damn attractive.

They got through one song and I fell in love, they are musical geniuses, that’s just went brown eyes caught my blue ones and asked for me to come up on stage. I internally screamed, for one I was shy as fuck and they seemed to have a big crowd, but between my best friend boosting me up over the barriers I made my way onto the stage, I saw the crowd and I felt like I was going to pass out. How do bands do this shit?

He got me to sit on one of the booster steps and kneeled down in front of me holding my hand and started to sing to me. I had no idea what the song was but his voice sang it perfectly. I just stared into his eyes. I felt like I was blushing, and I never blushed. When he was done the song he helped me off the stage and I hopped the barriers to where my best friend was and she was all smiles.

“Look at that red ass face” she said a little loudly into my ear.

I just stuck my middle finger up at her, and watched the rest of their set. When they were finished I watched them leave off the stage. We just stood at the barrier trying to figure out what band to go see after we got Motionless in whites’ autographs.

I heard girls screaming “Vic can I get you to autograph this?” and “Vic can I have your babies?”

I just rolled my eyes and thought ‘what sluts’ until I heard someone clear their throat.

“Holy shit” Manda said next to me.

“What?” I looked up from the camera, and as soon as I did my blush was back.

This is so fucking embarrassing.
♠ ♠ ♠
[I will be asking for girlfriends later on in the story once it gets to where i need it to be, so if your interested let me know]