Status: Again, The title sucks, I know it, sorry =x

Thank You, Boca Raton

1/1

I got up, looking for some water, it was about 8 A.M, I was almost sober again.
I was alone in my room, the bad trip was finally over, I've been the whole night worrying about flowers, frogs, and trying to remember since when my bed was a submarine made of white bricks, like the ones from The Wall and shit.
It wasn't a good idea to keep thinking about the trip, as I got my water, I remembered of what happened at the show.
I was standing on stage, Marilyn Manson and The Spooky Kids were playing, I took my pants off, we were at the Weekends In Boca Raton, a dirty place, filled with bourgeois, they're faces when I took my pants off were hilarious, it felt like they've seen a ghost.
But then something odd happened, Marilyn grabbed my cock and began to masturbate me.
Both of us were high, and we wanted to shock those people, Manson loved that, he had cages, his girlfriend naked, fire, I don't know, I wouldn't be surprised if I saw Master Yoda singing with him while cutting his own wrists.
But the thing is, I think I'm in love with Brian.
I've been trying to convince myself that it was not meant to be, that we were only friends and that he didn't want me.
But damn, it gets harder and harder, specially when the motherfucker decides to masturbate you.
I called Brian, I was tired of this, maybe, if I tried to be honest, things would get better.
"Who the hell is it?" He said irritated.
"Hey Brian, it's me, Jeordie" I replied.
"Oh, hey... What the fuck do you want? It's 8 A.M, I was asleep"
"I wanted to talk to you... Maybe in the Ice Cream Shop, I don't know" I said slightly scared.
"Hm... Ok, I'll go in 20 minutes"
We hang up and I started to run, I arrived way too early, the Shop was still opening.
I ordered a chocolate Ice Cream and waited, looking at the Barber Shop just in front of me, they were selling photographs, that made me think of Penny Lane, I closed my eyes, trying to calm myself down.
Suddenly a hand grabbed my left shoulder, I looked up, it was him, he seemed irritated, probably pissed off because I woke him up.
"Hey Brian..." I said nervously.
He sat down in front of me.
"What is it?" He asked.
"It's something serious..." he gave me a serious look, waiting for me to talk, I was shaking a lot "I think I have feelings for you..." 
"What do you mean?" he looked at me nervously.
"I... I think I... I'm in love with you"
Done, I said it, now please, somebody throw a bomb at the shop.
"Damn..." he said "This is not because of what happened last night?"
"No... Since we met, I tried to ignore it Brian, but... I couldn't take it anymore."I said, almost crying.
Fuck, he did not seem happy with it, I'm so fucking useless, damn, I shouldn't have told him, why did you do that, Jeordie? You stupid asshole, now he'll go away.
He stood up and grabbed me by the shoulder again.
"This is not a good place to talk about this, let's go to my home"
Brian lived next to the Shop, a few steps later and we were there. 
I cried a little on our way, I shouldn't have told him, now he was going to hate me, to avoid me, or even worse, he could try to kill me, him and Pogo tried to kill that Nancy girl, maybe I was the next, maybe I deserved to be.
Brian was not afraid of killing, he just didn't want to go to jail, he could run away from the cops, that was easy.
Fuck...
He closed the door behind me and led me.
"Again, you're in love with me since we met" he said.
"Yes..." I blushed, I hated crying "Please don't avoid me, I can get over it, just don't go..."
He grabbed my dreadlocks and I looked at him.
"I won't" he leaned down and pressed his lips on mine.
He kissed me, my God.
We broke the kiss and he looked at me, rubbing my back.
"Don't tell Missi, I'm in love with you as well" 
I smiled and hugged him, this couldn't get better.
"I can't believe this..." I sighed, man, I was so happy.
Brian smiled and sat down on the couch, I sat next to him and he crawled his arms around my shoulder.
"Again, Jeordie, don't tell Missi or anyone, we are together, but not as a couple" he said.
"Okok, I won't, trust me" I replied.
"Also, you are mine, this means, I'm the one who controls you." 
"As you wish" I was not thinking, really, I was just happy that he was in love with me.
And well, I've got the feeling that we will last forever...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello again, I hope you all liked it, this show really happened and shit, Manson said in his biography that the "myth of him and Twiggy being lovers" started in Boca Raton, we know that it' not a myth but well, yeah, I hope you all liked it