Status: This is the first chapter and prologue

Ash as White as Snow

Prologue

The bombs were everywhere, they fell down around me like snow during a storm. People fell motionless, covering the ground with there bodies. I saw their faces twist in horror, saw them cry out yet I could not move. I stood motionless, watching as my life, my friends, my world fell around me. Where was the hope? Who would save us all?

I looked around me and everything was covered in ash, blood, and flame. Another explosion threw me off my feet at sent me flying. I landed with a jolt and the pain engulfed my entire body. I let it consume me, there was nothing left for me anyway, everyone I knew and loved had died. I didn't want to live anymore. Il just let myself fall into the darkness.

Everything was quiet now the bombs seemed to just be a distant memory. A very cloudy memory, one almost to far away to reach. The ground became very comfortable, it was sleep time.

Something touched me, tapped me really. I didn't nearly get enough sleep yet. "Leave me alone" I grumbled, the words melding into one another in one long garble. Something was caught in my throat. A hot liquid was making it hard to talk. It was very frustrating.

The tapping kept persisting and persisting, it was getting very annoying. Sleep was almost taking me away, and this tapping was keeping me from it. Suddenly I was weightless, I was floating on a cloud. Sleep finally beat the tapping and my mind went blank.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the prologue. Any suggestions on if I should just add it to my chapter one or continue to have it the way it is? Or anything on fixing it, adding to it, etc.