Status: New Story! <3

College For the Utterly Confused and the Fabulously Drag

Frank Iero is, what could ultimately be titled as a Mama's boy. He has hardly ever left the comfort of his home, or the loving care of his mother. He has never stayed over at friends house overnight, and only ever left home to go to school, work or the occasional hour long visit to his best friend, Jamia's home. But now, being nineteen years old, he is finally leaving the nest and enrolling in Rutgers college. A college that is only two and a half ours away from home. This, is where he meets his room mate. The strange and Fabulous Gerard Way.

Gerard Way is not what you would call a typical college student. He isn't into sports, hunting or other "manly" things that men his age would be interested in doing. Instead, he draws, paints and does just about anything artist under the son. He is a writer of non fiction, always living the fantasies that play out in his head. But, that's not all. He is also, a cross dresser. He just loves wearing women's clothing. And is constantly defending himself of not being a homosexual man. Or, how he says it, "Just because I sometimes dress up like a women, doesn't mean I like taking it up the ass."

Welcome to Rutgers University. Home of the strange, confused, mother dependent, and the fabulously drag.