Status: New Story! <3

College For the Utterly Confused and the Fabulously Drag

Chapter Nine

The room was extremely hot. The loud booming music that was once in the background had now drifted off into seemingly quietness, the crowds of people were no longer audible to Frank nor Gerard’s ears and everything had disappeared. They had felt the eyes of many, eyes like hawks on them, peering into what had seemed like their souls. The only thing that could be heard was the disgusted grunts and hissing from the monsters behind them. But in that moment they had not cared. They only cared about the booming sensation that the both of them had felt as they moved their lips against one another’s.

Frank’s feelings at that exact moment in time were indescribable. He had never imagined in a million years that this would be happening right now, like this in front of so many people. But to Frank it seemed like they were alone and it all seemed just so intimate. Gerard kissing him back, and Frank giving out as much as he could. The sparks that were flying through Frank’s head, the warm and fuzzy feeling in the pit of his stomach was more than enough to make him want to grab Gerard right then and there and just whisk him off to their dorm room. Gerard was thinking the same when he was forcefully ripped away from Frank’s lips due to a punch in the face by a taller man in an aeropostale shirt.

Frank was whisked off of Gerard’s lap and was now being held straight up from the armpits by the same man that had just punched Gerard in the face. Another man then began to throw multiple punches at Frank, hitting him in the gut, the face, the torso, anywhere the man could reach. Frank screamed out in pain at each forceful blow as he began to double over to attempt to shield himself, but the other man just kept throwing punches after punches, not allowing Frank to have a second for a break. The blood was now dripping off of Frank’s chin from his eyebrow that had now been split open along with his lip due to the man’s ring.

“Connor! Alex!” Gerard screamed as he jumped off of the sofa, running to Frank’s aid. The men didn’t slow down one bit, not until Frank went limp in what he believed to be Connor’s arms as he was enveloped in complete darkness.

“Frank?”

Frank groaned as he sat up, slowly opening his eyes as he placed his hand to his head, feeling the cuts and bruises, along with his extremely swollen face. He looked around the room in utter confusion before his eyes fell on none other than his mother. Frank immediately jumped up, a smile on his face and ran over to his mother, as fast as his body would let him and collapsed in his mother’s arms. Her scent filled his nose and he had finally felt safe.

“Awe my baby!” she cooed to Frank as she rubbed his back and arms as he wept quietly in her chest. “Gerard told me everything that happened. Are you okay? No, never mind don’t answer that, you’re obviously not okay. Oh honey! You do not deserve this! Over a kiss may I add,” Linda leaned closer to Frank’s ear and whispered, “A hot kiss, as Gerard told me.” She pulled Frank away from her and looked his body over. “Honey you should have been carrying the pepper spray! I told you about those homophobes!” she pulled the boy close to her chest.

“Actually, Linda he was. It was dropped on the floor when Connor yanked him off of me. The only way that I got them to stop was when I picked it up and sprayed it in their eyes,” Gerard Chimed in. “Oh, and they aren’t homophobes. Alex is Lyn-z’s brother and Connor is his boyfriend. They were beating up Frank so bad because he knocked Lyn-z on the floor then made out with her boyfriend.” Gerard walked over to Frank and rubbed his hand through the younger boy’s hair. “Feel any better, Frank?”

“Yeah, I guess.” Frank croaked, blushing as Gerard leaned in a planted a kiss on Frank’s throbbing cheek. The pain felt good as Gerard pulled away.

“You’ve been out for a while now. I talked to Lyn-z.” Gerard sighed as he rubbed his eyes. “She broke up with me because I kissed you back.”

Frank inwardly smiled, mostly because it had hurt to even attempt to move his lips. But the smile was wiped right out of his mind when he really looked at Gerard. Gerard’s face was slumped and the pain was extremely visible in his eyes. It made Frank hurt just a bit. Not just physically, but now even emotionally. This was all Frank’s fault.

Gerard walked over to Gerard and wrapped him loosely in a hug. “We need to talk later.” Gerard stepped away from Frank and smiled over at Linda. “I’ll give you guys some time alone. I’ll just go out to pick up a few pizzas. I’ll be back in a few.” Gerard leaned over to press a slight kiss to Linda’s cheek before he waved to Frank and walked out the door.

As soon as Gerard was out of sight, Linda pointed over to the conjoined beds and smiled a Cheshire cat smile. She walked over and sat down, patting the space next to her so Frank would follow and sit down.
“So, let’s get your mind off of you know, the pain and let’s talk about the kiss.” Linda smiled and looked over at Frank who was now smiling like you could not believe, even with the coursing pain going through his face.

“I was not planning on it happening…” Frank smiled. “He was talking to me about going to go ask his girlfriend to sleep with him for the first time. I didn’t want that to happen, and to be honest I didn’t think he wanted it to either. He just felt like he needed to.” Frank looked at his mom with wide eyes, almost forgetting about the whole dad situation, before it just now hit him like a ton of bricks. He wasn’t sure if his mom knew about his dad or not, but as she sat smiling and nodding her head at him to continue, he didn’t think that she did. And right now he was not going to be bringing that up.

“And well I went to the party where they were at and I saw them kissing, and well something just came over me.” Frank explained. Linda nodded her head.

“Yeah, Gerard told me about it.” Linda smiled. “I’m pretty sure he is going to tell you more about it later, but he told me that it was the best feeling kiss that he had ever had.” Frank smiled and put his head down, hiding his blushing cheeks. “He likes you, Frank. I can tell.”

“Let’s hope so.”
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you all for the lovely comments!!! hope you all loved this chapter! :D thanks for reading