This Was No Accident, This Was a Therapeutic Chain of Events

Internet Break-up.

Image

---

Kayley's***POV

He stopped me from from walking and put his palm on my cheek.
I knew what he wanted but I pulled away quickly remembering he had Cynthia, not me.

"What if I dump her?" Ryan sighed very frustrated, obviously.
"That's a horrible way Ryan. Yea were puppy love but you can't just throw Cynthia away like a piece of trash. Especially for me." I said as I shook my head and walked past him after Sadie.
"Sadie come!" I called as I started down the street.
"Do you really mean that?" Ryan called as he tried to catch up with me.
"What, that you can't throw Cynthia away?" I asked angrily as I shoved my hands in my sweater pockets.
"No, that were puppy love." Ryan said as I heard his footsteps behind me.
"Yes." I said quietly as I closed my eyes but kept walking.
He kept his mouth shut the whole way to my house.

***

"What happened now?" Brendon asked as I slammed the door in Ryan's face.
"Ryan wants to dump Cynthia for me. I mean how fucking rude is that?" I asked angrily as I glared at Ryan.
"She's going to dump me anyways!" Ryan defended as I started up the stairs.
"Just, go to Cynthia." I sighed as I closed and locked my bedroom door yet again.

One Day Later
Ryan's***POV

Cyn: Hey Ryan.

Cynthia Imed me as I sat in front of the computer screen debating over the many things in life.

RyRy: Hey Cynthia

I replied sloppily as I turned up my music.

Cyn: I have to tell you something...

She trailed off. When she trails off you know something has to be wrong.

RyRy: Hit me.

I replied as I rubbed my temple.

Cyn: I, have to dump you. I think we would do much better just being friends, don't you think?

She asked, as if she went through this everyday. I had to gasp for air before I could type anything back.

Cyn: Ryan please say something.

She typed as I sat there staring at the blinking line where I could type any emotion I felt like typing, but never wanted to.

RyRy: What I think is that, when some one gets dumped and says "We can still be friends" is that its like your mom saying "You can keep him." To the dog who just got hit by a car.

I typed as I signed out. I didn't want to hear her apologys, I had some of my own to do.