Status: This is the 1st time I have ever tried to put pen to paper for the stories in my head. Please provide feed back and comments it will help me to know if I am moving in the right direction and if I should continue. Thanks K

Embraces the Night

Chapter 16

Rex finished pleasuring himself with Savannah and decided to look for Slade. The piece of shit should have brought him Boethius by now. He was tired of waiting. He’d just spent five hours torturing and fucking the hell out of Savannah and didn’t feel one iota better.

For just a brief moment Rex wondered if Savannah would survive this last pleasure session. Pleasure was what Rex preferred to call his sessions with Savannah. He did after all generally orgasm multiple times so what else would one refer to them as. He loved his toys and he loved to use them on Savannah. She deserved it she was a fucking freak. A female Vulnus. No one knew they existed but Rex did.

He loved his pleasure sessions with her. She was amazingly resilient. She healed almost perfectly even if he skinned her. He loved to watch her writhe in pain. The blood seeping from some of her more treasured assets. Her screaming and begging him to stop only added to his sexual arousal and ultimate orgasms.

He stopped walking for a moment and thought about the condition he’d left her in tonight, She’d stopped moaning somewhere around the third hour he probably should have stopped then, but he’d been so fired up he had to continue. By the time he stopped she was a bloody pulp of flesh.

He’s shoved some of his blood in her mouth so she’d heal faster then tossed a blanket over her naked bloody flesh and walked out. He might have gone too far tonight though. She should heal, but then again if not it would be a real shame since he knew it was unlikely he could find another woman who could endure the physical pain he liked to inflict. He would have to send Slade to clean her up.

“Slade, you fucking piece of shit where the fuck are you?” Hollered Rex.

“I need you to go clean up Savannah and make sure she’s alive for our session tomorrow night”

Rex found Slade lying in on the floor in his favorite corner pumping his cock in his hand.

“Get the fuck up you pervert” Slade said while kicking him in the face. Blood spattered everywhere and at least one tooth was knocked out of Slade’s mouth.

Slade awoke abruptly; he came around to Master kicking him in the face and head over and over again. He managed to get his knees under him and say

“Yes, Master Slade is here for you I will attend Miss Savannah. I will not fail you Master” With a last kick and a punch to Slade’s kidney for good measure he allowed Slade to slink off. Watching Slade’s retreating figure Rex added for good measure,

“And get her the fuck out of my chambers. If I get back and find her still there I might have to start all over again tonight.”