Status: This is the 1st time I have ever tried to put pen to paper for the stories in my head. Please provide feed back and comments it will help me to know if I am moving in the right direction and if I should continue. Thanks K

Embraces the Night

Chapter 17

Wesley calmly walked up to the security station in Philadelphia International airport as if he didn’t have a care in the world. He was a highly trained hunter and had more abilities than any of his brethren. He should, he’d had over 250 years to perfect his skills.

He handed the TSA agent a passport. The TSA handed the passport back and asked

“Do you need assistance getting to your gate, Ma’am?” “No thank you missy. I’ll be fine,” he said in return.

He’d chosen to board the flight as a woman in her late 70’s. This allowed him to store weapons on his body and wheel chair that the TSA agents wouldn’t exam closely. He’d learned after the horror of 9/11, that moving from job to job was near impossible if he wasn’t able to bring his weapons. That’s when he’d given birth to Morah Jones, a 78 year old handicap white female. Morah was able to come and go through airport security almost untouched.

Morah had a doctor’s note stating no detectors, since she had a pace maker. TSA’s also didn’t care to pat Morah down since she had an open colostomy bag that smelled to stunk to high heaven. Even her wheel chair was the perfect disguise since it was electric and had more metal gadgets than any TSA agent had time to review.

Arriving at Miami International airport took less than three hours. Wesley glanced down at his watch and determined he would arrive to meet Brody Marshall well before the appointed time. So instead of giving the hospital destination to the cabbie, Wesley thought he would use the time to check into a hotel and change his persona.

Wesley had five checked bags he’d brought with him, each with a separate persona. He could and would switch in and out of faces to fit the job. Wesley had a bad feeling about this job. Something just wasn’t adding up. In all his years as a hunter, he’d never heard of a Vulnus stalking a target.

Vulnus were not intelligent creatures and stalking took some brains. Vulnus were more hit and run type of guys, not watch and wait. Wesley was going to have to be careful with this. He would need to bide his time to make sure he caught the puppeteer, not just the puppet.

He chose a cheap non-descript hotel off the main strip. The room was old and smelled stale. The bed, as well as the carpet, had seen better days. This was perfect for what Wesley needed. This was the type of hotel he preferred, the type that didn’t ask questions. He could walk in and out of the room as anyone he chose and no one would pay attention.

He decided he would meet Brody as Lea. Wesley was a special Astanian he could take both male and female human forms, and could also shift into an Eagle. Lea was his 20ish female bombshell. Lea wore a bit too much makeup, her nails were filed to perfection and her breasts barely stayed concealed. Lea got attention where ever she was. However, she was never perceived as a threat by anyone, but another woman.

Perfect for the surveillance he had in mind. Lea also wore a ton of perfume which covered his scent, making it hard for even a Vulnus to identify him before it was too late. Lea’s only down side was the very tight clothing she adorned. They gave Wesley little room to hide his weapons.

He generally had to strap his favorite silver knife and .357 Magnum to his thighs. They just slipped out of sight in his too tight, sexy, leatherette designer black mini skirt. He grabbed his imported 5 ½ inch high peep-toe silhouette red and black designer heels that he purchased last week and slipped them on his small feminine feet.

He gave one last look into the mirror, adjusted his boobs to make sure the six extra hollow point bullets he hid in there didn’t misshape his tits in the snug red silk sleeveless blouse he was wearing and headed into the hall way.

Wesley carried a vintage Giuseppe Zanotti handbag that cost him an arm and a leg. Keeping up with the Kardashians really wasn’t cheap, but the bag was sheik and also the perfect accessory for Wesley to hide a change of clothes, shoes, his Luger, extra lip stick, perfume and throwing knives.