Status: This is the 1st time I have ever tried to put pen to paper for the stories in my head. Please provide feed back and comments it will help me to know if I am moving in the right direction and if I should continue. Thanks K

Embraces the Night

Chapter 23

Brody was desperate to get some alone time with Emily. He’d was strung up tight like a guitar and just needed a little one on one time to feel better. His pulse was leaping in his throat. His manhood was swollen and blood was pulsing hard just under the skin. His skin had grown too tight. He needed her more than he had ever needed anything in his life. He placed his arm around her waste and gently guided her towards the garden.

She was quite, and he could feel a small tremor move through her body. Anticipation, maybe? He thought.

Emily was reveling in Brody’s touch. She wanted him bad. Each time they shared the same space her desire grew. Something about was so tempting. Oh how she wished she could have a relationship with him. Well, she though, if I cant have a relationship with him, I will have to pour a lifetime into every moment I get to spend with him. Because if she were honest with herself she knew she had already fallen head over heals in love with him, and the second her body figured that out, no more Brody.

Brody lowered his hand to Emily’s lower back and pressed slightly as they passed Revere and Roxy. The twins had identical broad telltale smiles on their faces but allowed Emily and Brody to pass without a comment, their eyes lingered on them knowingly as moved deeper into the garden.

Tonight he intended to make Emily his, no more games and no more allowing her to say no. He began to stroke her bottom lightly as they passed several different flower beds and moved on towards the maze. Each step that brought them closer to the center of the maze increased Brody’s eagerness of what was to come. He was going to show her what it was like to be loved by an Astanian.

Earlier today he’d gone to the center of the maze and left a bottle of wine, a soft blanket and a basket of food. He didn’t intend to make love to her in the garden; he did however intend to show her how he felt.

They rounded the last corner and came to the center of the maze. Emily found the sight before her and thought Oh, how beautiful. This has got to be the most romantic arrangement I have ever seen. This is more beautiful than the settings I’ve read about in my romance novel. She stood stock still entranced awe struck by the sheer realization of what he’d done. Emotion poured off her in waves. Brody glided Emily to the blanked and encouraged her to sit.

“I’ve put some great things in that basket, let’s eat you must be hungry.”

Emily and Brody sat on the blanket picking at some of the treats he had stuffed in the bag. He pulled out another chocolate covered strawberry and slowly placed it in her mouth. She chose to swirl her tongue around the strawberry before taking a small bite.

Watching her tongue move around the strawberry was making Brody’s insides tighten. He wanted to watch her tongue swirl on so much more than just a strawberry.

Emily reached in and pulled out a bag of grapes tossed one into her mouth then made a motion like she wanted to toss one towards Brody.

“Catch” she said. He obligingly opened his mouth. She tossed it harder then she’d expected and it bounced off his forehead.

“Hey now, you want a food fight! I’ll give you a food fight.” He said grabbing a piece of chocolate cake from the basket and smeared some on her lips.

“Oh, sorry” he said “let me clean that up for you”

Brody leaned in ever so gently and began cleaning her lips with his tongue. The second Brody’s tongue touched Emily’s lips her body was instantly on fire. She had never felt this strong of an attraction to anyone before Brody. She wanted him with every fiber of her being.

She also knew this was going to be her only chance. Emily knew only too well that it was now or never. Here body wouldn’t interpret his tongue licking her lips as anything but intimacy. And oh this was more intimate than anything Emily had ever felt before.

She was going to have to make sure she wrung ever moment of pleasure she could from him. There could be no second change. If she was ever going to enjoy this man it would have to be now, because after today she would never be able to see him again. With that thought in mind Emily slid her hand up Brody’ back until she reached the back of his head. She then curled her fingers into his hair and pressed his face and mouth into hers.

She kissed him with everything she had. She poured a life time of passion into that single kiss. Their tongues tangled with each other. His mouth and lips fit hers perfectly. This was no awkward first kiss. Emily could feel her womb clench with desire. Passion was leaping off her in waves.

The kiss Emily had just dropped on him was bone searing. Brody was lost the second her mouth pressed to his. She tasted of the sweetest candy, so warm soft and pliant. He could spend hours devouring the taste of her on his lips. His body ignited on fire. His manhood was pulsing and aching with need.

His hands began moving on their own seeking out Emily’s curves. His fingertips began to tenderly swirl up and down her clothed curves. He needed more; he needed to feel her supple skin. He wanted to taste her everywhere. Emily needed them to be feeling her too. She was burning up.

Their mouths remained pressed together in passionate kisses, but Emily was intent on moving this forward. She used her left hands to grab hold of the bottom of his dress shirt she wanted, no needed to get it off of his body. She started tugging on the shirt while she slid her right hand underneath and began caressing his lower abdomen and chest.

God he feels so good, thought Emily. She started to grind herself against him. Her hand slipped below his waist band. Brody pulled himself slowly away from her lips and began to kiss her neck; he continued to kiss and nibble his was down the length of her body, unbuttoning her gown as he moved lower.

She strained against his touch wanting more. He reached her breath and gazed in awe at them. They were magnificent. Her nipples were large and darker in color. They were hard and very sensitive. He leaned in a suckled on her left breast. He teased it with his tongue and nibbled at it gently with his teeth. He leaned up and blew a gentle breeze across her wet nipple and was amazed to see it tighten even harder.

Emily moaned deep in her throat. She could feel heat and wetness gathering between her legs. She bucked against his body. He moved towards the right breast and nipped at her hard nipple and heard her gasp with pleasure.

He felt his lower stomach muscles tighten, his slid his hands to the bottom and began pushing his hands upward through the fabric in search of her soft folds.

He felt and smelled her arousal at the same moment; His excitement ratcheted up ten more degrees. He didn’t think it was possible to feel this stimulated. His nerve endings were tingling with impatience. He wanted to be inside of her, sheathed in her warm, wet folds. His cock throbbed and pulsed with desire, he felt himself expel moisture.

Oh my God, I am going to finish before I start he thought. He pulled himself away from her breast. She groaned.

“Please” she whimpered “Please, I need you”

He exhaled slowly and tried to pull himself together. He intended to tell her they needed to slow down there was no rush they had all night.

He gazed up into her sultry eyes opened his mouth to speak. But before words could emerge from his throat, he felt the sharp pain lance through his body.

Emily watched in horror as his blood bubbled out of his chest and landed on her chest and face. It was coating her. Smooth black thick blood everywhere. She watched his eyes become glassy and distant as his body fell limply to the ground next to her.