Acid Rain

Chapter 1 : Losing Control

You Don’t Remember My Name…I Don’t Really Care.

The room was dark, the only light was a red gleam from the light that hung by the door of the cell. In the center of the room was a single white sheeted bed, on top sat a woman with shoulder length brown hair. She sat Indian style at the foot of the bed staring at the huge mirror that took up the whole wall. The woman didn't say a word as the door unlocked, a sound she knew all too well. Lights turned on as it lite the four corners of the white padded room. A Doctor holding a clipboard walked swiftly into the room looking at the woman that didn't even bother to look at him, " Nirvana, it’s time for your treatment. " The Doctor said to the woman, breaking the silence.

Nirvana looked up at him before swiftly taking a stand; she was only wearing white tank top and panties. She stood in front of him in silence, staring up at him making him shift nervously " Do you want us to drag you or are you going to go willingly? " He asked angrily. Without warning Nirvana walked out of the door only to be met by two armed guards, " Don't try anything funny, Nirvana. " Said one of the guards, putting his rifle against her back. A smirk played at her lips and she held her hands up giving him the finger with her left hand. The three men escorted her down the long hall to an operating room.

" Take off your clothes and get on the table, Nirvana. " The Doctor said walking over to the other side of the table getting her IV ready. Nirvana smirked before kicking behind her knocking the gun out of the guard’s hands, swirling around grabbing a scalpel from the tabled holding it to the doctor's neck, " How about I slit you from ear to ear, asshole. " She whispered tightening her grip on him as the wounded guard ran over and pulled the alarm on the wall as the lights went dim a red light at the door flashed as the sirens went off. Nirvana was angered by this and she throw the scalpel hitting the guard in the head killing him instantly, not losing her grip on the doctor. More guards entered the room aiming their tranquillizer guns at Nirvana.

On the right side of the room was a two way mirror on the other side Valentin watched Nirvana as she held one of his doctors’ hostage; " Nirvana has gotten quiet the handful has she not, Sir? " Asked the young doctor who was standing behind Valentin. " Maybe we should give her a break before she gets too hard to handle. " He spoke. Valentin watched as a guard shot Nirvana with a tranquilizer causing her to kick the doctor she had ahold of to the floor. Nirvana then swirled around kicking the gun out of the guy’s hands and catching it before it hit the ground. She then slammed the barrel of the gun into the guy’s face breaking his skull. Another guard grabbed her from behind, she screamed in anger grabbing him by the arm she flipped him over her head before slamming her foot on his chest and ripping his arm off. The guard screamed out in pain, she then slammed her fist on the top of his head crushing his skull. " No, we shall continue with the experiments no matter the cost. " Valentin said as Nirvana was once again shot with another tranquillizer. She stumbled over to the mirror slamming her blood stained hand against it, sliding to her knees then on to the floor, fainting. “ But, Sir! She keeps getting stronger and stronger; she isn’t a child that you can manipulate anymore. She keeps getting more rebellious and she is killing more of our men. We don’t want her to end up like Reaper. “ The man said franticly. Valentin turned around and glaring at him, “ Enough! I am the owner of this company and what I say goes! You’re well to remember that, Dr. Tony Ambrose. “ He said angrily. Tony was taken aback by his boss’s words, “ Don’t you have any remorse for her? She is your daughter. “ Valentin turned back around looking out the mirror, watching as the guards picked Nirvana up and strapped her to the operating table. “ I have no daughter. “ He said to himself. “ Dr. Ambrose, please go help with the experiment. “

Just once in my life… I think it would be nice...

Nirvana opened her eye finding that she was back in her room, she squinted in the dark trying to see around the room. She sat up on her bed only to have something tug at her right arm not being able to see Nirvana went to stand only to fall back on to the bed as a sharp pain shot through her stomach. Suddenly another sharp pain hit her making her scream loudly, she closed her eyes trying to fight the tears. Nirvana opened her eyes slowly shocked to find that she could see in the dark room. A smile played at her soft lips, “ Now this can come in handy. “ she said to herself. Another pain shot throw her stomach making her grunt in pain looking down she noticed that her shirt was stained dark red. Moving her hand to lift her shirt up she then noticed the IV in her right hand. Turning her attention to the IV she ribbed it out throwing it on the floor. Blood ran down from the wound. Nirvana then lifted her shirt up to see where the sharp pains were coming from she noticed a bandage wrapped around her stomach. Nirvana rubbed the wound on her arm she then looked up at the big mirror, “ I they are always watching me. They are scared of me… “ She thought to herself.

Tony walked down the hall towards Nirvana’s room; he carried with him a new bandage to dress her wounds. Getting to her door, he typed in the code and the door unlocked. Walking in, the lights turning on, he looked to see Nirvana sitting on the bed. She looked over at him with a smile, “ I didn’t think you were going to come see me today. “ She said to him. Tony smiled at her and walked over to her side he then noticed her shirt stained dark red, “ How did you manage to do that? Let’s change that bandage. Just hold your shirt up for me. “ He said. Nirvana lifted it up enough for him to work on changing her bandage. Tony worked with great hast for he knew she didn’t like to let anyone be this close to her. “ Sorry I didn’t come see you sooner. “ He said as he wrapped the new bandage around her stomach. Nirvana smiled but flinched when his fingers brushed against her wound, “ It’s okay. Do you know what they did to me this time? “ She asked. Tony finished by taping the bandage on and pushed her shirt back down, picking up the chart that was hanging from her bed, “ It seems they installed new up to date weapons and night vision. “ Nirvana grinned, “ I noticed the night vision. “ Suddenly a loud beeping noise went off from his pocket making both of them jump. Tony looked down at his beeper before turning it off, “ I will be back later, Nirvana. I promise. “ He said. Leaning down he gave her a small hug before walking out of the room, making his way down the long hall.

Tony got to the end of the hall getting on the elevator going to the 5th floor of the building. Getting out he walked down to the conference room, seeing his boss sitting at the huge table, “ You called for me, Sir. “ Tony said with worry. Valentin looked up from the documents that he had laid out on the table, a grin playing on his face as he crossed his arms. “ Tony Ambrose, just the man I need to see. Come and have a seat. “ Valentin said, pointing to a chair. “ I’m sorry Sir, but I need to get back to Nirvana. She still needs to go through some more tests to make sure she is going to be okay with the new hardware we installed into her. “ Tony said, opening the door only to be greeted by a gun in his face. “ You’re not going anywhere Dr. Ambrose. We found out that you are trying to do. “ Valentin said as the guard walked Tony over to the table making him sit down. Valentin slide the file he had over to Tony, on the front was a picture of Tony stealing weapons. “We know that you were going to try to help Acid escape. We can not allow a weapon to escape. “ Valentin said angrily. “ You are a horrible man! She is your own daughter! Who are you to play God! What you are doing to them is wrong! “ Tony yelled slamming his hand on the table. Valentin stood up, “ Don’t talk like they are humans, boy. They are monsters and rejects that this world didn’t want. I’m making them into something the world can use. “ Valentin said punching Tony in the face almost breaking his jaw. Tony turned back around to look at his boss spitting blood in his face, “ Fuck You! “ he yelled. Valentin wiped the blood off his face, “ Take him and put him in the S.T.P.B.A program but I want him to be shipped to another one of our facilities. I don’t want him anywhere near Nirvana. “

Just to lose control just once…

Nirvana awoke from the sound of the doors unlocking, sitting up she yawned and rubbed her eyes, “ I thought you were never coming back. I fell asleep waiting for you, Tony. “ She said tiredly. Opening her eyes all the way she was greeted to a new doctor. She jumped to her feet, “ Where is my other Doctor?! I want my other Doctor! “ Nirvana yelled. The Doctor backed up pushing the button on the wall causing the sirens to go off again. Two guards rushed into the room with their weapons drawn “ Where is Tony?! “ She yelled again. The doctor backed closer to the door, “ He won’t be coming back anymore. He quit today. “ He said. Nirvana felt her heart drop as thoughts ran through her head, “ No! He would never do that! He has been here for five years. They did something to him! “ She thought. “ You’re fucking lying! What did you do to him?! “ She yelled going for the attack only to be shot her in the shoulder with a tranquillizer resulting in making her lose her balance just long enough for the Doctor and guards to make their way out of the room, locking the door behind them.

Nirvana pulled the tranquillizer out of her shoulder, throwing it on to the ground. Anger filled her body as she began to shake; she walked to the locked door placing her hands on it before she pulled her fist back and punched it with all her might make the door fly off the hinges. Seconds later sirens went off as Nirvana walked out of the room. The Doctor and the two guards were still in the hall as they turned around to see Nirvana stalking towards them. The guards shot another tranquillizer at her, Nirvana held her hand up as the bullet stopped just before it hit her, slinging her hand the tranquillizer hit the guard in the jugular. A smile played at her lips as the guard fell to the ground, bleeding to death. Nirvana rushed forward, jumping into the air and slamming her fist on to the top of the other guard’s head crushing him and breaking almost every bone in him. She looked up from her place on the ground; blood coating her hands and body, the doctor took off running. Nirvana smiled as she pointed her hand towards him as a machinegun appeared in her hand, she then riddled his body full of lead. Walking over to his mutated body, searching it she grabs his ID card. She looked up only to spot a guard with a rocket-launcher at the end of the hall, holding her hand up again, stopping the rocket and slinging it back at them. Turning around she ran down the hall she was met with two big doors at the end, running over to the keypad she ran the ID card through it only to have it denied. Nirvana screamed in rage before punching the door hard, not getting it the first try she kicked it hard knocking a hole through it. Crawling through the hole only to be met with the sound of guns loading, looking up she was surround by guards. She stood to her feet with a smile.

“ You think I’m scared of you. I will kill you all! “ Nirvana yelled before rushing into them as they started to shoot at her. She tore through them with her bare hands, ripping them in half until there was no one standing. Nirvana stood surround by pile of body parts, her white shirt and panties a dark red from blood. Looking around using her analyzing abilities, she could see that there were one hundred more guards coming from the south end of the building and that she was in the basement. Nirvana took off going north, towards the stairs the only thing going through her mind was getting away from Dolor and that she would kill anyone that got in her way. Shouts could be heard from behind her as the guards were right on her trail, but she wasn’t worried she knew she could handle them if it came to it. Getting closer to the stairs blockades started to come down from the ceiling, Nirvana speeded up as she could see the door to the stairs, sliding down on the floor just making it underneath the last blockade before it closed. Nirvana jumped to her feet within seconds, kicking the stairway door off its hinges, running up the stairs, she stopped at the first floor door. She got up against the wall just before a rain of bullets tore through the door. Nirvana took in a deep breath and looked at the wall, analyzing to see what was waiting for her on the other side. She saw five men behind a barricade two with a rocket-launcher, two with rifles, and one with a Gatling gun. Nirvana sighed in frustration, “ Let’s see what kind of weapons they put inside of me. “ She whispered to herself, looking down at her hand, she started to transform the gun she had into a shotgun, she smiled, “ Now let’s see why they call me Acid. “

The guards opened fired on the first floor stairway door when they heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs. They stopped after a while, “ I think we got her! What a bunch of pussies afraid of a little girl. “ Said the Gatling gun guard. Nirvana steeped into the doorway of the stairs, shot gun in hand, “ Your about to find out why they are scared of me. “ She said with an evil laugh. Cocking her shot gun just before they opened fired on her again, she smiled dodging the rockets with a swift movement to the side. She ran up to the barricade, jumping over it and landing behind one of the rocket guards, he turned to attack her only to have her slam the barrel of her gun to the bottom of his chin, “ See you in hell. “ She whisper before pulling the trigger and blowing his head off, blood splatter everywhere going on to the guy with the Gatling gun. He went to shoot Nirvana but dropped his gun screaming and clawing his skin where the blood had landed on him, “ Oh my God! It burns! “ He yelled as his skin started to riot off his body. Nirvana smiled, “ Don’t worry I will put you out of your misery. “ She said before shooting him in the chest, blowing a hole through him and through the other rocket-launcher guy. Then one of the rifle guards shot at Nirvana only to see her doge it, rushing forward she pushed the barrel of the rifle to her stomach, letting him pull the trigger. Nirvana smiled at him as he shot her through the stomach, blooding dripping from her lips, she spit in his face. The guy fell back wiping his face as it started to burn, Nirvana grabbed his rifle from him, turning it around, and she slammed the barrel straight through him, severing his spine. She still had a hold of the gun as she slung it with the man still on it and hit the last guard with him. The guard pushed the other guy off of him only to be met by Nirvana’s foot on his chest, “ You are going to tell me how to get out of here. I know I can’t just walk out the front door. So there has to be a back way. Now tell or I will kill you nice and slow. “ She said before applying pressure on his chest as he yelled in pain. The man panted, “ Yes, just go down the hall over there and it will be the last door on the left. You can’t miss it. It has an exit sign. Please, Don’t kill me! “ He said. Nirvana laughed wickedly, “ I like a man that begs but sorry I’m still going to kill you. “ She said before slamming her foot down on his chest, crushing his heart. Nirvana smiled at her handy work before her then took off down the hall, running at top speed. Getting down to the exit door, she tried to push it open only to find out it was locked, “ They can’t make this easy for me can they. “ She whispered under her breath before kicking the door open.

Nirvana walked out into the sunlight, closing her eyes, after her eyes adjusted, she took in her surroundings. She was at the back of the main building as there was a parking lot to the right of her. Nirvana took off into the parking lot looking for a car to steal, finding one she liked; she punched out the window, unlocking it and getting into the car. Using the skills they had taught her; she manages to hotwire it. Slamming on the gas she sped off through the parking lot and driving towards the main entrance. She got to the cage where they check IDs; she didn’t even stop, breaking through the gate and out into the new world. It has been fourteen years since she had been out of Dolor, and she headed towards the town she use to go to with her mother. Maybe she could find her grandparents or aunt; all she knew was she was on the run and it will be really hard to trust others.

Counting the days, to meet you on the other side…

A short man with glasses and short black hair ran down the hall to his boss’s room, slinging the door open he stopped to catch his breath. Looking up to meet his boss, “ Sir, Nirvana has escaped! She killed over a hundred of our best men! “ He said with a huff. Valentin jumped to his feet, “ What do you mean she escaped?! How did this happen!? “ He yelled angrily. The short man flinched, “ Well she broke out. We couldn’t stop her. “ Valentin walked over to a filing cabinet, he went through it, pulling out four folders. Laying three of them on top of the cabinet he walked back over to his desk, sitting down and picking up the phone, “ Yes, direct me to Dr. Faber…. Doctor its Valentin. Yeah we have a runaway and I would like for you to send Angel to retrieve Acid. If Acid won’t come back with her then she is to kill her… Tell her if she doesn’t come back with Acid dead or alive I will kill her parents. I bet the little bitch will go now… Yes she is to leave as soon as you can get her ready… Yeah have a good day Faber. “ Valentin said before hanging up the phone. He sighed and looked down at the folder on his desk, it read…

Name : Rosa-Bella Fragosus
Code Name : Angel
Number : 3
Age : 15

Valentin smiled at the folder, “ You will do as I say or I will make you suffer more than you already do, Rosa-Bella. Let’s see if you are strong enough to take down Acid. “ He said to himself with a chuckle. He looked up at the short man that still stood in the room, “ Go and make sure that they get her prepared for battle. Make sure to tell her again that her parent’s lives are in my hands. “ He said with a grin.