Michael and Evan

Everybody knows them. They’re best friends. Michael and Evan have been best friends for as long as anyone can remember, and they’ll stay that way. Michael has Caroline, and Evan has Ashley. But what no one knows is Michael and Evan have each other too. More that you think they would….

Michael got a text last night.

Evan:Stay after school with me?

Michael: Yeah, but I have to wait for Caroline to leave.

Evan: That’s fine. There’s no rush;)

Michael shortly fell asleep after…

That afternoon when the last bell rang, Michael waited on Caroline in the atrium. Evan tapped him on the shoulder, and when michael turned his head, dropped a note in Michael’s bag.

“Michael!!!” Caroline called from down the hall as she ran up to him and hugged him. He kissed her, and Evan went on his way. They walked out to where Caroline waits for her ride home.

“Michael, I’m gonna have to leave early today… I wanna stay, but…”

“No, it’s okay!” Michael said, sounding a little flustered. He was wondering what Evan was planning for this afternoon. He never asks him to stay after…

*Beep beep* Caroline’s ride was there. She gave him one more kiss, and got in the car, unaware of the upcoming afternoon Michael was going to spend with Evan.

Evan was standing by his car, waiting on Michael. In the back of his car, a basket with a big blanket, and a bunch of different snacks, and one bottle of a sweet, red wine. He hoped Michael will like it. He got in the drivers seat and turned on the radio, waiting patiently.

Michael walked around the back of the school to where Evan’s car was parked, fiddling with the edge of his bag. All of Evan’s friends already went home, and Evan had been sitting in his car alone for about 10 minutes now. As Michael got to the car, Evan got out. Michael looked around quickly, checking for people, and then grabbed Evan in huge hug. They just stoof there, happy in each other’s embrace. Hearing a car horn in the distance, they jumped apart, and then started laughing.

Evan just grinned and said, “Well, hop in.”

Michael slid into the passenger seat as Evan started the car. Michael started messing with the radio, but stopped as James Dean & Audrey Hepburn came on. Just enjoying the music, he rode to wherever Evan was taking him.

Evan drove up the mountian and off a sideroad. After a few minutes they came to a clearing, and he parked the car. The sun was just starting to go down, and you could see a few stars in the sky. Evan unpacked the basket of goodies that he brought. He layed out the blanket and set up the picnic.

“Surprise,” Evan said.

“Oh, Evan…” Michael was short of words. “This is great.”

“And we don’t have to worry about someone seeing us. Nobody comes out here. I made sure”

Evan took his hand and they walked over to the lovely picnic Evan made.

After a few glasses of wine, they were laying out on the blanket under the stars. Evan rolled over and layed his head on Michael’s chest. Michael wrapped his arm around Evan, holding him close.

“This was perfect.” Michael said, closing his eyes and enjoying the cool of the night.

Evan, grinning, said, “I know. Best. Idea. Ever.”

They started laughing, and Evan sat up to pour them each one last glass. He handed Michael one, and raising his said, “I propose a toast!”

Michael smiled and raised his glass aswell. “To?”

“Us.” Evan bumped his glass against Michael’s and took a drink. But Michael was too distracted to take a drink. When Evan sat his drink down he started, “What’s wrong? Did I…” And Michael kissed him. At first, Evan didnt quite know what to do, but he eased into it.he wrapped his arms around Michael’s neck and started to lay back. Michael pulled back for a moment.

“What…. What are we doing….?”

Evan looked at him for a long minute. “Exactly what we want to do.”

Michael smiled, a cunning smile at that, one he knew Evan couldn’t ignore. He had always felt that Evan couldn’t stand that smile.

Just as it played out in his mind, Evan lost control and rolled on top of him. He gently brushed his lips against Michaels, when his friend did the unexpected and slid his tongue in Evan’s mouth.

Evan had never seen this aggressive side of his best friend- but he liked it. He bit Michaels lips over and over again, almost drawing blood. He knew that Michael liked it so he kept doing it. He tugged at his friend’s bottom lip until he couldn’t take it and wanted more.

He crept his hands under Michael’s new We Came as Romans tank and let his fingers trace every outline- every curve of his body. Michael made soft moans and then whispered into Evan’s ear.

“Are you ready?”

Evan was going crazy with anticipation. He didn’t know how to control himself. In a soft but almost impatient whine, he whispered back.

“Yes- oh yes.”

They both couldn’t believe this day had come. Every inch of them quivered with fear and excitement. Every ounce of their being wanted this moment to last forever. Evan wanted to spend the rest of his life on that quiet hillside laying on his bestfriend.

Snapping back into reality, he felt Michael’s soft kisses covering his neck. His hands went from under Michael’s shirt to his zipper.

This was it.

He slowly unzipped and pulled out Michael’s cock and put his mouth to it. With a couple of lapping strokes of Evan’s tongue, Michael had enough foreplay and wanted in.

Evan pulled down his pants and laid facedown on the picnic blanket. Michael stroked his bestfriend’s back in an affectionate way and slowly slid his cock into him. Evan let out a lusty scream and his toes curled with pleasure and pain.

He felt all at once the worst and best he had in his entire life- he wanted more. Harder. He thought. As if Michael had read his mind, he began to thrust harder and harder and harder until he couldn’t contain himself any longer.

Grunting and panting he pulled out and came into his hand. He sighed of pleasure and fell back onto the blanket, wiping his hand off in the soft summer grass.

Evan, exhausted, let of a breath of air and closed his eyes.

Michael leaned over and kissed his temple, pulled and extra blanket out from under the picnic basket to place atop Evan and then started to dress. It wasn’t before long that his stomach started to growl and he dug around until he found a couple of chocolate covered strawberries that he was saving for desert.

It had been thirty minutes since Evan had shut his eyes and Michael thought it was time for him to wake up.

“Baby,”He whispered.

Evan stirred and opened his eyes. He yawned and let his eyes get accustomed to the darkness. He finally made out the face of his bestfriend and smiled.

“I thought you might want some dessert… chocolate strawberries, try them,” Michael insisted.

Evan took one of the strawberries off of the paper plate and leaned in close to Michael’s ear to whisper, “I propose a toast.”

________________________________________________________________________________

Michael woke up that morning, realizing that they had fallen asleep together after hours of being wrapped up in each other. Caroline was one thing, but that…. That was amazing. He didn’t dare move, incase he were to wake Evan. He looked so peaceful, laying across Michael’s chest. There was only one problem.

Michael couldn’t remember where he tossed his jeans.