Sequel: So Far Away

Hello, Fiction

"...Wanna be bestfriends?"

The music was so loud you could only hear someone talking if they screamed in your ears. I liked it. There was a guy at the DJ booth, he was about to start playing the drums. He didn't look half bad in my opinion. He was really tall, had striking blue eyes like mine, styled jet black hair, a labret piercing, dark clothes, and a genuine smile on his face. Plus, he kept glancing over at me. Especially when he started playing along with the other DJ. His eyes didn't move from mine and I flashed a smile at him.

When he was done with his masterpiece he made his way through the crowd to me. He stopped a couple feet away and looked me up and down. He tried to say something to me, but I couldn't hear him over the music. I pointed to my ear and mouthed that I couldn't hear him. He suddenly leaned in close and spoke next to my ear. "Do you wanna get a drink?"

I heard what he said that time and nodded with a smirk now on my lips. The smile held on his lips as I took his hand in mine softly and we walked over to the bar.

"Two shots of Tequila!" He said loud enough for the bartender to hear.

The bartender quickly got what he ordered and slid the shots in front of us. "Enjoy, Rev!" he shouted back, then went to serve other partiers.

"Your name is Rev?" I asked.

He looked confused for a moment then angled his head and got closer to me. I understood and repeated the question. Slowly he turned his head. "It's a nickname. The name's Jimmy. What's yours?"

I had to stand on my tiptoes to get near his ears. Though I just gave up and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him down towards me. My lips accidently brushed his ear as I spoke. "It's Evelynn."

"That's a pretty name."

I laughed at his response. "A pretty name?"

He laughed too. "You have the cutest laugh."

"Hahah, oh thank you very much, stranger." I giggled.

A slower rock, if that's even possible, came on and his face lit up. "Let's go dance!" he said excitedly, then pulled me over to the dance floor. We laughed and danced for what seemed like forever. It was so amazing and fun, I wished it wouldn't end.

Finally after we had downed tons of shots and other drinks we wanted to go home. So he got out of the booth we were sitting at then helped me out too. "What do you say, we go to my place?" he gave me a puppy dog face and kissed my hands.

I blushed and looked away. "Okayy... Let's goooo..."

We made it outside. Jimmy had to catch me from falling a couple times on the way to the sidewalk. He hailed a cab and the next thing I knew I was being carried into a house with dim lights. My mind was spinning while I was being carried into a room with a huge bed.

Gently, I was laid down on the bed. I rolled over to see who had been carrying me. I smiled and looked adoringly at him. "Jimmy?"

He gave me the same drunk, adoring smile back. "Yeah?"

I stretched then gripped the soft sheets in my hands. "Your bed is really comfty."

Jimmy laughed and pulled the covers over me then climbed in the bed, a little ways away from me.

A soft whine escaped me. "Jimmy"

His eyes had been closed but they shot open now and he looked over at me.

I scooted closer to him, then quickly pecked his cheek. "I know I just met you tonight, but I feel like we've been friends forever."

"Hmm....I feel like that too...Wanna be best friends?"

After I left his question hanging in the silence for a few moments I climbed on top of him, straddling his waist. "Like..." I leaned forward, my lips inches from his, "Best friends with benefits?" A seductive smirk played across his lips and he quickly eliminated the spcae between us.

When he slid his tongue across my bottom lip, I eagerly let him in. I placed my hands on his chest.

We stopped and stared into eachothers eyes for a moment. After minutes of silence we burst up laughing, and I rolled over to lay down next to him. His long arms wrapped around my back to pull me against his body as we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys like it :)
comments on anything it needs?