Status: Active; updates may be slow sometimes

Guitars & Hearts

Perfect

No one was in the room when we stumbled in. Fuck it, I wanted this and he apparently did too. We made it to the bedroom and fell onto my bed. The comforter was plush against my back. Shou grabbed the edge of my shirt and pushed it up allowing me to take it off, flinging it to the floor silently as he placed kisses along my flat stomach. I bit my lower lip at how good it felt. He ran his hands along the back of my thighs, massaging them. He kissed his way up to my breasts, placing his lips on the tender skin above my bra line taking his time there. I let out a tiny whimper at the sensation. I felt his lips curl up slightly as he continued. He brought his mouth up to meet mine and that’s when I smelled the alcohol on his hot breath. It made me realize we had all been drinking only a short time ago and this could all be alcohol induced. I put my hands on his shirt covered chest, putting some space between us.

He gave me a confused look with traces of hurt laced in, “What’s wrong Rosie?” he whispered. I could feel his member pressing against his jeans almost as if he was begging for my body. It made me swallow hard and let out a shaky breath.

“Shou, we’ve all been drinking tonight. This could just be the vodka fueling this. I don’t want to do this when no one’s sober. I’m sorry,” I whimpered, looking down at his lips so I didn’t have to see his eyes. He tilted my head up to look him in the eyes with his finger under my chin gently. He leaned down and kissed me softly, no tongue just our lips.

“I understand Rosie, but next time we’ll be sober,” he winked and kissed me on the forehead before getting off the bed and handing me my shirt. I put it on quietly and watched him leave. When I heard the door click close I fell back onto my bed.

“Fuck!” I yelled at the ceiling in anger at myself, “Fuck me and my morals!” I groaned, putting the pillow over my face. I felt a hand touch my upper arm daintily. I knew it was Dani’s hand. “Dani, why do I have to be such a good girl about that stuff?” I whined, pulling the pillow off my face to see my best friend sitting on the side of the bed smiling.

“Because you’re not a slut and there are feelings involved,” she chuckled, “It’s not a bad thing Rosie, in fact I admire you for that,” she grinned at me. I couldn’t help but smile back. “Get some sleep, we have our first show in several hours and we need everyone to be well rested,” she said getting up to go to bed. I sighed and rolled over to get some sleep. I tried to block everything out of my mind so I could get some sleep. I also had a date before the show.
--------------------------------------------
“Rosie! Wake up! You have to get ready for that date of yours with Shou!” Dani squealed as she jumped up and down on my bed. I rolled over groaning. It was too early to get up. “Rosie, don’t make me wake you up,” she stopped jumping. Shit. I shot up in bed and jumped out.

“I’m up!” I said breathlessly grinning. I made my way to the bathroom so I could shower and take care of all my girly stuff. When I was done getting clean and such, I dried my hair then took the flat iron to it, making sure every strand was pin straight.

“What about this?” Dani asked as she dug through my clothes. I rolled my eyes at her before picking out what I was going to wear. “I like it,” she beamed at me. I picked a simple pair of black skinny jeans, black tank top, white cashmere silk cardigan, nude suede pumps, silver bird necklace, red snake ring, and my Juicy Couture purse. I kept the makeup simple with fire engine red lipstick and neutral eye shadows with black liner and mascara. This way I looked nice for the date without over doing it or looking underdone. I quickly got dressed and did my makeup.

“How do I look?” I asked as I spun around for Dani and Hannah. Dani clapped excitedly and Hannah grinned brightly.

“Stunning, absolutely stunning,” Hannah got up to hug me. “Have fun tonight on your date,” she winked. It made me laugh as Dani shoved me to the suite door. I heard a knock and I opened the door to see Shou standing there. He gave me a nervous smile.

“Hi, ready for the date?” He asked licking his lips as he held his hand out for me.

“I am,” I giggled at how nervous he was as I took his outstretched hand. “You look good, Shou,” I grinned at him.

“You look beautiful,” I replied, dropping my hand and draping his arm over my shoulder. I couldn’t help the smile that plastered itself on my face as I wrapped an arm behind his back. He helped me into one of the cars the band was using before he went over and got into the driver’s seat. He took off and I watched the scenery of Tokyo pass by my window. “So, how are you liking Japan?” he asked. I could hear the small smirk in his voice.

“It’s amazing. I’ve dreamed about it since I was little. Then to be touring with my own band is amazing, along with two of my favorite bands is a dream come true,” I beamed, awestruck at everything I was seeing. I looked over to him and he was smiling.

“Well, that’s great,” he glanced over at me. “By the way, I’m sorry that we got off on the wrong foot,” he cringed, “Missy was psycho and forced me to bring her with us even though I didn’t want to. But I am glad I met you,” he smiled softly, taking my hand in his causing me to blush a light shade of pink.

“Well, she’s gone and out of the picture. Let’s not talk about her anymore,” I cooed. He nodded in agreement. Soon he pulled up a nice looking restaurant. When we got out of the car, paparazzi swarmed us. “Maybe we should have brought some security,” I cringed. Shou took me under his arm and more or less forced his way through the sea of flashing blubs and people screaming questions out. We made it into the restaurant safely and were seated almost instantly.

“I have somewhere else I want to take you after this,” he smiled at me.

“Dinner isn’t enough?” I chuckled. “It’s our first date Shou, I’m not expecting a huge thing,” I assured.

“I know, but I want to take you out and show you a good time,” he grinned. We were cut off by having to order our food. I stuck with a simple dish of white and fried rice with sweet and sour chicken and sesame chicken. Shou got something similar. Soon enough, we got our food and Shou ordered a bottle of champagne.

“Fancy much?” I laughed as the waiter popped the bottle, pouring both of us a glass. He just grinned at me as we toasted. Dinner turned out to be wonderful and I truly enjoyed myself. After we finished he took me to the second part of the date, which ended up being at an aquarium. I was really enjoying myself even though I wasn’t a fish person. I did enjoy aquariums because of the other animals there. We took some pictures of us in front of the different tanks, just enjoying each other’s company. We were nearing the end of the aquarium and Shou pulled me to the side so we were out of people’s ways. I looked up at him confused. “Shou what’re you-” he cut me off with a chaste kiss that had my heart beating like hundreds of hummingbirds. He pulled away and left me breathless and rested his forehead against mine.

“I really like you Rosie, and I want to go on more dates with you,” he smiled gently, looking me in the eyes. I stared deeply into those warm brown eyes of his and kissed him back. He cradled my face in his hand and I wrapped my arms around him, holding him close to me. The way our lips moved together was intoxicating. Almost as if we were meant for each other. I broke the kiss grinning evilly.

“We have some shows to get to,” I chuckled only making him roll his eyes playfully and escort me out of the aquarium and back to the hotel. We all got ready for the show, my band Chaos wearing nothing special unlike Alice Nine and the GazettE who were all wearing clothes from their newest videos and such like they typically do.

“We look so amateur!” Dani whined as she saw the guys looking so professional.

I rolled my eyes at her, “Just make sure no one looks up your skirt,” I teased patting her on the back. We all got prepared for the actual show at the venue, making sure everything was in place and all the mics were working, etc. Chaos was on first, then the GazettE, then Alice Nine. I didn’t care we were an opening band I was just happy that we were playing. We started playing and it seemed that the crown genuinely liked us. I was having a blast being a goofball until I saw one face no one wanted to see standing in the crowd giving me the death glare. I almost messed up the song I was so surprised; and pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Chapter 6 :) I'm going to work on making a layout specifically for this story sometime soon. Along with chapter 7. Be patient with me! Feedback! :)