Status: Active and on the roll. I've got lots of ideas in mind. ;)

Teen House

Meeting the House Guests.

The contestants.

Image
Stella │ 16 │ Bi-curious
Stella is a questionable person. She often flakes out on plans, scared that she’ll get caught for something she knows she isn’t supposed to do. She’s a coward, which seems like it’s never done her any good. Stella may be a sweet girl, but her friends ditch her after they get what they want, that is, if they actually get it.

"Well, I'm just here in hopes that I can win that trip to the Caribbean. I don't really know what to expect, so we'll just see how it goes."

Image
Ryker│ 16 │ Straight
Ryker is a very humble guy. He doesn’t like to brag about the things he does for people. Though, he’s brutally honest, so he will tell you how he feels about you, whether it’s good or bad. Ryker’s been through a lot in his life, so even the slightest thing that reminds him of his past pains can triggers tears.

"I'm excited to be here and to be fighting for the trip, but if I don't come out with that prize, maybe I'll be leaving with some new friendships."

Image
Nick │ 17 │ Straight
Nick is the flirty heartthrob that all girls fall head over heels for. With beautiful eyes and a smile to die for, he basically has any girl, and even some guys, melting into the palm of his hands. Though, he’s quite clumsy, nearly to the point that it’s ridiculous. Nick’s also on the move frequently. Just a few days before leaving to enter the house, Nick returned from a foreign exchange program in Ireland.

"Everyone is telling me that I can't get caught in the middle of a show-mance, but I'm not making any promises, I mean, just look at me."

Image
Kennedy │ 15 │ Pansexual
Kennedy is very open-minded about everything. She takes everything into consideration. Kennedy is also very trusting, which gets her in difficult predicaments occasionally. For the past five years of her life, Kennedy has basically raised her deaf little sister, while their mom went to the bars at night and slept during the day. But after their aunt Robin took them away from their mom, Kennedy got the opportunity to enter the house.

"I'm not sure how this is going to go. I'm kind of awkward around people, so I'll probably spend a lot of my time in my room."

Image
Kadence "Kady" │ 16 │ Straight
Kadence is an optimist. She looks at everything in the most positive way, but she can’t help but be paranoid. No matter how she looks at things, she feels like someone is always talking behind her back or planning something against her. Kadence tries to push the thoughts away with happier thoughts, but they seem to always creep up on her. Back home, Kady is a singer in an unknown indie pop band.

"Hopefully, I'll come out in the end with that trip because I know that my dad deserves it, especially after raising me and all of my siblings."

Image
Cole │ 16 │ Straight
Cole’s a spaz. That’s all there is to it. He’s a bit awkward, but not so awkward that he’s weird. Cole prefers to keep to himself, but if he clicks with someone, he never wants to leave that person. He’s probably one of the sweetest, most sincere guys you’d ever meet in your life. But behind his cheeky smile, hides a secret.

"Uh, ya know, it is how it is. If I don't win, I don't win. But it will take an insane amount of luck for me to win."

Image
Will │ 16 │ Straight
Will is a huge trifle. He has a huge head, with an ego to match. With his ability to speak French, the language of love, he can have any girl wrapped around his pinky finger in a second. But, sometimes, his narcissistic ways push people away from him.

"I know I will come out on top. I can talk circles around people like it's nothing, which is something that I can use in the Teen House."

Image
Seth │ 14│ Straight
Seth is the quiet, shy guy that you see walking down the halls alone. It’s not that he doesn’t have friends; he just prefers to be by himself, but mostly because he tries to keep his terrible temper under control. Basically, if you screw him over, Seth will remember it and he will make sure you pay for what you did.

"Eh, it wasn't really my decision to come here; mom wanted me to venture out and do things. So, if I win, it'll come as a surprise."

Image
Olivia │ 16 │ Straight
Olivia is a cheerleader at her high school and that girl that everyone strives to be like. Only, those people don’t know about her irresponsible lifestyle. When she’s not getting tossed into the air or cheering at the top of a pyramid, she’s selling drugs under the table. Although she’s reckless and careless, Olivia’s actually very loyal and vows to keep her promises, no matter what.

"I just like to have fun. I'm not really here to win, I'm here to meet new people and get away from my nagging parents."

Image
Lindsay │ 14 │ Straight
Lindsay is a huge band geek, but you wouldn’t know that just by looking at her. She’s a very compassionate person, but depends on other quite often. She can’t handle situations alone and frequently finds herself asking for help on all kinds of things. A lot of people take advantage of Lindsay, seeing as though she’s a bit on the weaker side.

"I'm so excited to be here, like, I haven't been able to sleep all week because I'm so excited."

Image
Kendrick │ 18 │ Bisexual
Kendrick is the guy that prefers to follow the group instead of lead it, plus his curiosity gets in the way. Entering the house is his first time to be away from his family, ever. Kendrick’s always been a family kind of guy and leaving behind his huge family takes a huge toll on him.

"It's going to be really hard being away from family, but I'm doing this for them. I'm going to win this competition and take them on a well-deserved vacation."

Image
Isaac │ 17 │ Straight
Isaac will tell you anything you want to hear to get what he wants, whether he’s lying or telling the truth. Though, if someone screws him over, he forgives them too quickly, almost as if he’s desperate. Another thing about Isaac is that he has a minor case of OCD. If there’s something in the wrong place, you can guarantee that Isaac will be the one to fix it.

"Yeah, I'm sure I will go far in this game. Even if I don't, I'm sure I'll gain a few friends."

Image
Caine │ 17 │ Straight
Caine grew up in a home with discipline. I suppose you can say that he lived a sheltered life. That’s one reason he’s surprised he got to be on the show. Regardless of his home life, Caine can adapt to his surroundings pretty quickly and make himself at home easily. He’s a bit of a suck-up, but that just may come in handy in getting to the end of the game.

"Uh, I don't know what to say. I'm just glad to be here and can't wait to get started."

Image
Airenne │ 17 │ Straight
Airenne, a perfectionist with an aspiration to become a rockstar, is a force to be reckoned with. Until you upset her, that is. She’s a bit sensitive, but her motivation and the strive to be better than anyone else masks the sensitivity most of the time. While she’s in the house, she will leaving behind her fiancé, Robert. They’ve been together for two years, and she honestly thinks he’s the love of her life.

"I'm not much of a people-person, so I probably won't like some of my house mates; but maybe I won't have to deal with them too much."

Image
Bailey │ 18 │ Straight
Bailey’s the snobby rich guy that everyone wants to avoid, but you can’t help but be friends with him. He’s competitive, so competitive that he takes it too far sometimes. He’ll do anything to win, and by anything, I mean anything.

"With my strengths, I'm guaranteed a spot in the final two, I just know it."

Image
Adelaide "Addy" │ 17 │ Straight
Adelaide is a brilliant and driven bodacious blonde girl, but something you wouldn't know is that she's a total video game junkie. She spends most of her time, concentrating on showing up the boys on online games; mostly to get away from the constant fighting of her parents. The downside to Addy is that she's a coward. All of her friends could decide that they want to jump off a cliff, but you couldn't pay her to even get close to the edge.

"I'm hoping I can use my charisma to get on everyone's good side. If I don't win, I'll get pretty far, I'm sure."
♠ ♠ ♠
And there you have it ladies and gentlemen, the contestants of the first ever season of Teen House.