Gone and Never Coming Back

Gone: Chapter Eighteen

Chris/Cameron



Like I thought it would be, it was her standing near the window with a frown looking down at her nails in some sort of disgust. I couldn’t believe the audacity she had to take my fucking son. I didn’t care what went down at Aaliyah’s house but Cayden didn’t have a damn thing to do with it. How did she even know Leah?

I adjusted my hat and walked up the house tall stairs and knocked on the door. I knew she would recognize me unlike Aaliyah and quickly fall into my arms.

She pulled open the door with her gun to her side. “How can I—” She stopped to look closely at me before running into my arms and wrapping her hands around my neck. “I thought my father killed you.”

I pulled the gun out of her hand and put it to my waist. Isabella isn’t what she sets out to be, she’s just a girl with old skeletons in her closet that she has yet to deal with. But unlike everyone else she doesn’t know how to deal with them. When you’re born with a silver spoon in your mouth you don’t know all the obstacles, and difficulties people actually go through in life and till’ this day, I can tell she’s oblivious to it all.

“You see me here right now, don’t you.”

She nodded and pulled me inside the house. “I’m so glad you’re back, I really needed you!” She smiled. “You’re so damn bad, my father would kill you if he saw you with me right now.”

The front door swung opened and I looked up to see the man himself; Alberto. Standing there in the flesh like it was nothing and looking straight at me. Shit

I saw Cayden peek from the corner and I put my finger to my lips signaling him to be quiet, and go back into the room.

“Take a walk with me.” He said glaring at me with looks that could kill.

I nodded and followed him out of the door. We didn’t walk far just to his car and before I knew it he was talking.

“You set the Takers up?” He glared at me.

“What?!” I shouted. “What’s going on with my boys.”

He laughed and sipped from his cup shaking his head lazily. “I know your shit Breezy. I’m so tired of the I don’t know shit! My daughter fell on your dick and magically you don’t know. Now you don’t know that The Takers were set the fuck up! You didn’t wanna show up, cause you knew shit was about to go down.”

“No! Fuck that! I didn’t do that shit!” I shouted. “As you can see I’m dressed to go, I had to run out and see someone important to me! She is my life, more important than any fucking thing in this world. Including you, your daughter and any fucking taker. I got there and your crazy ass daughter took her son! My son! Our fucking son. You kill me now but you ain’t doing shit but taking me out of their lives. It ain’t shit Alberto do it man, I don’t have shit to do with The Takers. It wasn’t me man.” I felt tears escape my eyes. I had finally confessed to someone besides myself how important Aaliyah and Cayden are to me.

He looked at me with a small ounce of sympathy. “How does my daughter come into this.”

“I don’t fucking know, you ask her.” I said running my hands over my face. “I’m pretending to be someone I’m not remember Alberto. She doesn’t know I’m actually Chris and I’m really trying to keep it that way.”

“So you don’t know about The Takers.”

“I don’t know shit.” I said irritated. “I don’t know anything about anyone setting them up. As far as I know they home kissing on the money.”

“You’re wrong, they’re in jail… All I’m saying is Breezy keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I don’t have a problem knowing everything around this fucking place. Get out of town for a little, I know people will snitch like it’s second nature.

“Thank you.”

“Don’t Breezy, people like you and I don’t say thank you, or you’re welcome or I’m sorry.”

I laughed and dapped him. “Man.”

“Go in there, get your son and get him back home and get the fuck out of dodge, I’m only going to tell you once.”

Jada



I looked at myself in the mirror and let the tears grace my cheeks. I didn’t ask god to be the way I am. I didn’t ask him to take one of the greatest things in a women’s future away. I didn’t really want a baby, but if I actually did it would help.

I pulled my phone out and wiped my tears, after tossing the pregnancy tests back into the trash. I wished I really didn’t expect for me to become magically pregnant, when I couldn’t have children.

I dialed Aaliyah’s number, before I left I had to hurt her one last time so everything could be mines when I got back.

“Hello?” She said in a hoarse voice.

“Leah?” I asked rolling my eyes.

“Yes…” She muttered, before coughing and sniffling in the phone.

Fuck wrong with her? “I just wanted to let you know that I’m pregnant and it’s Cameron’s baby so I hope you don’t plan on coming between us.”

I heard her cry in the background. “You call me to tell me your pregnant and my fucking son just got kidnapped?! That is the least of my worries Jada! Go have a baby by Cameron because that doesn’t have shit to do with me. He can come right on over to your house and play daddy like he needs to. I know for a fact you weren’t pregnant when he left you!”

“That’s because he’s been fucking me this whole time behind your back bitch!”

“That’s nice!” She shouted. “I thought you couldn’t have kids Jay, But go head and have your fake ass miracle baby, and enjoy life.” I heard a click on the other end and I laughed until my ribs hurt.

This bitch is really something else when it all comes down to it. Best friends turn into fake friends, ex mans turn into they mans. It was all fucked up if you asked me. I didn’t know what was next, but I was having Cameron’s baby.

I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it through the house and shut the lights off. I walked out of my house locking the door behind me and breathing in the fresh June air. I have one last call to make.

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number and waited for him to answer, and like always he didn’t. He just didn’t answer this time, and he probably hated me.

Aaliyah



I opened the door and he appeared with Cayden in his hands and a huge smile on his face. Cayden licked over his Ice-Cream and looked up at me with a big grin. Like I asked Cameron brought him back happy.

“I missed you mommy.”

I wiped my tears and pulled him into my arms and kissed him all over. “I missed you too baby, I didn’t know what to do without you.”

He wrapped his hands around my neck and licked his Ice-Cream cone all over. “I’m glad I’m back, and Mr.Cam got me back for you.

“Go run your bath Cay.” I mumbled.

He jumped off of me and raced into the bathroom to bathe leaving me and Cameron to talk. I knew what I was going to say.

“Thank you..” I mumbled. “But if you’d leave now that would be great… I don’t think we should be friends any longer.” I wiped my cheeks.

“What?” He asked looking at me oddly.

“Jada called me this morning, she’s pregnant… So I think you should go support her and give her what she needs. I don’t need you here anymore, Thank you though.”

I looked at her. “I’m sorry Aaliyah.”

“No.” She opened the door and pushed me towards it. “Thanks though.”

This was another chapter of my life closed, I’m really going to stay away from men. All they know is leaving, lying and cheating. I can’t deal with that anymore… Right now it’s just going to be me and Cayden, Cayden and Me. And if anything ever happened to him, I’d die.

Tyga



I looked at the payphone and then down at the receiver. It was dirty, slimy, stank and beat down. But it was the second best thing that ever happened in this place. I dialed Breezy’s number.

“Collect call from—Tyga.” I mumbled.

I know my mans and I know that he was nothing like they were portraying him out to be. And if any of these fool ass niggas sang like canaries they were going to get it.

“Ty!” He shouted into the phone.

I took a look at my surroundings. “I know you didn’t do it man.”

He sighed of relief. “I need you to stand firm and tall for me. Keep you head up and everybody else’s knees out the dirt. I can’t have them fucking up the empire we built. First thing you hear of the snake, Dirt that nigga. I know you can do it Ty and I know I can get ya’ll outta there.

“What should I do?”

I could hear him tapping. “If she’s beautiful…”

“Huh…” I thought for a moment trying to find out what he was talking about without basically asking. Because if it was meant to be said out in the open through these phone lines he would have said it.

“Mijo…” He said softly. “Beauties on duty, let him work his magic.”

“Ain’t no beauties.” I laughed. “But I love you man and stay out of dodge!” I hit the end button and looked across the room to see the perfect one for the job.

“Officer Mitchell.” Mijo said walking up behind me coming from the yard. “Is as bad as a mother fucking four year old.”

Ding ding

“I’m glad to see you still Mijo even though we locked up.” I laughed.

He bit his lips rubbing his chin. “I’ll be anything for her fine ass.” He walked towards her, and after he got her ass shit was soon to be history.

Jada



I sat in the airport baggage claim looking around. Miami is beautiful and I can’t wait to throw on something fresh and clean to run around in this sun. I looked to my left and noticed Cameron walking with a suitcase right behind him dragging.

“Cameron.” I called.

He looked back at me with wide eyes, telling me he knew. I raced over to him and waited until he opened his mouth.

“Jada-“

“I’m pregnant Cameron…Okay, I didn’t ask for this.”

“Jada I’m not saying you did, but telling Aaliyah was uncalled for.”

I put my hands on my hips dropping my suitcase. “I had you first…Remember? Didn’t I?” I was going to pull this Cameron act right out of him.

“Come on girl.”

“Okay.” I smiled and linked arms with him as we walked out of the airport dragging our suit cases behind us. I guess this is a new start for the both of us. No Aaliyah, no Cayden and him all to myself. Now I had to work on getting pregnant, because I don’t know how long I can actually deliberately lie.