Gone and Never Coming Back

Twenty Two

10 notes
gone: chapter 22
Mijo

I entered her slowly and penetrated deep inside her. Each thrust was different from the last and I was creating a short rhythm between our bodies.This shit right here would be considered love making if we weren’t on top of a wooden desk trying to get it in.

Shakira is the downiest bitch I’ve ever met and she always talks about how we’d be when I got out of here. Little does she know it can’t be that way because I had my own things up my sleeve.

“Mmm.” She said moving her hips I’m sync to mines. “Baby I’m feeling this shit right here!” I laughed and continued lifting her up a little bit and watched her arch her back.

“You like this shit?”

She bit her lip and pushed her hair to the side.”Yes baby I love it.”

I hit one more stroke and came deep inside her before quickly pulling up my pants and pushing her back. “So what have you found out?”

She wiped a wet cloth between her thighs and looked up at me with her broad eyes. “Shad Bow Moss is testifying in court against a breezy or some shit.” She lifted up her slacks and buckled her button and then belt. “Does any of this mean you’ll get out of here?” Shakira linked her keys to her chain and I watch her interestingly.

“You tell me.” I kissed her cheek and wrapped my arms around her curvy waist. I closed my eyes and imagined how easily I could snatch the keys from her coke bottle frame, in a matter of time.

To be honest Shakira could be a good help to me and my niggas, but I didn’t need to take my chances on staying in here. Eventually I’m going to make my move on Bow and bounce.

Tyler

Cayden defiantly laid across the sofa after I’d told him to get up and take a bath. The kid wasn’t nothing like his father, in fact he reminded me of myself. Him reminding me of myself probably wasn’t a good thing but it could do for now. I know how to work with myself, so it wasn’t a problem working with him.

“Yo get up and get in the bath tub.”

He crossed his arms and turning his head the opposite direction of me. I couldn’t even figure out little niggas problem.

“NOW!” I shouted. “I don’t got time for none of that young baby shit.”

“No!” He retorted. “I’m not doing anything!”

I stood in front of him and looked down in annoyance.”Whats your problem?”

“You didn’t take me to go see my mommy today! It’s Saturday and we go every Saturday but today you didn’t take me!”

I looked at him and sighed to myself. “I had shit to do today.”

Chris

I walked across the airport with Jada in my trail carrying along her luggage. She was being hella annoying and I couldn’t take it anymore.

“Why did we came back here?” She asked for the 6th time trying to keep up with my pace.

“Shut up Jada! Just the fuck up!”

She stopped in the middle of the airport and crossed her arms and plopped down on her luggage with a huge frown across her face. I sighed and continued to walk not even looking back at her and giving her foolishness any thought.

I know it, and Jada better know it. I don’t have time for her bullshit so she’s either with me or not. I reached the end of the airport and looked back at her as people swarmed around her. This chick just couldn’t fold. Her expression hadn’t changed one bit, and I guess she was waiting for me to come and sweep her off her feet.

“Come on!” I yelled through the airport. She didn’t budge. “I’m sorry Jada!”

She looked down at her feet and stood up and grabbed her suitcase and started to walk towards me. Either it was her pregnancy hormones or she just liked to aggravate the shit out of me. I can’t tell her I rushed here to see Leah and my son without informing her.

“Don’t ever do that shit.” I said clenching my jaw and continuing to walk. “That’s some embarrassing shit yo.”

“Whatever!” She said batting her lashes and walking ahead of me.

If it wasn’t for the mission I was on, I would have smacked her ass silly and walked away, but I had to keep my calm…
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't forget about this!!!!