Gone and Never Coming Back

Gone: Chapter Five

Mob daughters

Chris/Cam

I laid next to her letting my heart rate come to a slow and get back to normal. She was breathing hard and heaving her chest up and down.

“That was good baby.”

“Shh.” I signaled, I didn’t wanna talk I felt guilty.

“Alright babe.” I loved her to death and here I was fucking her best friend. After Aaliyah found out about this I had a huge feeling she would never trust anyone again.

Mijo’s words ran through my head and I wanted to just throw my disguise and the whole Cameron act out.

“You alright?”

“I need a break Jada.” I sat up.

She eyed me. “Is it me? I swear I cant keep a man for shit.” She huffed.

“Its not you its me, I gotta figure out what I need.”

She stood up ass naked. “Come back soon please.”

I could see it in her eyes, she loved me. I couldn’t love her back though this was only suppose to be temporarily. “Ill see Jada.”

She crossed her arms. “Cameron?”

“Yeah?” I pulled my jeans up.

“Is there someone else?”

I debated on whether to tell her the truth or not. “Its hard to say.” I pulled my shirt on and walked out the bed room.

**

I looked at the money on the table as Tyga began placing dollar after dollar into the money machine. He always did it so slow, so it could be done correctly.

“I’m tired of this shit.” I huffed. “This the reason I gotta lie about who the fuck I really am.”

Mijo nodded. “You think we like this shit Breezy?”

I turned over pulling out my phone and looking at the time. “Where these niggas at? I’m ready to put my life back on track.”

“You the one who said four years.” Bow said shrugging. “All I’m saying is Diamond needs me and I need her. Whenever I can I’ll get back to her.”

Trey laughed. “Ya’ll shouldn’t have never brought ya’ll females into this and you wouldn’t have to lie about who you are. My family is in Virginia they don’t know shit about me but how fast I pull the trigga.”

“Would ya’ll be quiet?” Gui said irritated. “I miss my mom like hell but you don’t hear me complaining because I wanna get out of this ASAP.”

There was a moment of silence and the door bell rang. Bow stood up to answer it and like anticipated the Italian guy walked in. He had the bags of drugs that we were so tired of dealing and two guards.

“So?” I asked standing up. “Is this the-“

He cut me off. “Bad news.”

I swear to god if this affected me getting a chance to tell Aaliyah and see if that little boy was actually my son without them getting hurt, I was going to crack.

“What?” All the guys stood even Tyga.

“I can’t let you guys off.”

“What the fuck you mean you can’t-“

The sound of the gun clicked. “You talking to me my friend?”

Mijo plopped down on the couch closing his mouth before it would be closed permanently. These guys were no joke but they still didn’t know who they were fucking with. The Takers.

“As I was saying. I am trying to help you all. My uncle is still very upset with Christopher Breezy and he wants a few more drops out of this. This is his call so what he says goes.” He said in his thick Italian accent.

“You tell your uncle-” I started.

“Alright, we got it.” Tyga said grabbing the bags from his guards. “This shit will be gone in a month.”

“You be the only decent one I see.”

Tyga nodded. “I’m just ready to see my kin.”

“You have kin?” The man who was known as Antonio asked raising his eye brows.

I looked at Tyga, this man was out to get us I could see the deceit in his eyes. I knew Tyga could too.

“Na.” He said quickly.

“I see.” Antonio snapped his fingers and his body guards opened the door and lead him out. I wanted to put one bullet through his head.

“What was that about?” Bow asked. “Diamond ain’t safe?”

“Yeah? That nigga ain’t fooling nobody.. I swear if anything happens to my mom.” Gui said fuming.

“Alberto and them Italian mutha fuckas about to feel my drift.” I yelled snatching my hat off and fanning my self. “Fuck a mob.”

“That’s what happen when you fuck a mans daughter, and steal his cash.” Tyga said, causing everyone to nod in agreement.

Mijo smiled, “And we don’t give a fuck we takers. We take.” We all laughed.

It was the truth.

Aaliyah

I held Jada’s face in my arms as she cried. She had never cried over a man before so I figured Cameron was very special to her.

“He- He said it’s not me it’s him.” She hacked into my shirt. “Aaliyah I tried to keep him, I can’t keep a guy!”

I patted her back. “That is not true! That guy is a dumb ass for letting you go. He’ll figure it out soon and come running back. You’re beautiful.”

“Am I?” She cried. “Men like you! But you don’t even pay them any attention, why?”

“Well, I fell in love a long time ago but he broke my heart.. After that I didn’t speak or even think about dating a man again. But that’s not what I want you to do! Get out there.”

She looked up at me blowing her nose into a Kleenex. “Alright.”

Jada wrapped her arms around me and kissed the crack of my lip and closing her eyes onto my chest. It sent shivers down my spine and at this point I didn’t know what to think about her. I know for sure I wasn’t lesbian.

- - -

I woke up next to Jada who was sprawled out across the bed with a bright red stuffy nose from all that crying. I frowned and reached for my phone checking for any messages or calls from the baby sitter.

I saw one text message from a number a didn’t know.

“Dinner or Lunch?” It said.

“Who’s this?” I replied.

“Cam.. Don’t say no to me.”

I scratched my head, he needed a piece of my mind for breaking up with Jada anyways so sure why not.

“Fine.. Lunch is good.”

**

I walked towards the restaurant and Cameron was sitting outside at a table with an umbrella and his menu up. He had on a snap back, some dark glasses and some cargo shorts.

“Hey.” He said standing to give me a hand shake.

I took my glasses off refusing his hand and sat down. “Why did you dump Jada?”

“I see you don’t beat around the bush, straight forward. I like that.”

I rolled my eyes. “There is no need to sugar coat a damn thing.”

He moved his hands up in down in a motion trying to say I was talking to much and he wasn’t listening. “Anyways, how are you?”

“I’ve been better.”

He nodded. “So why did you accept this invitation? To get at me for Jada?”

“Basically.”

“We all grown ass people here, she don’t need you to do that.” He said irritated with me I guess.

“Excuse me?”

“I think you heard me correctly baby girl. Anyways Jada know what it is, and I didn’t break up with her I just need a break. I never knew we were actually a real couple anyways.”

My mouth flew open.

“You’ll catch flies.” He smiled. “So where you from?”

I didn’t know where I was from, but I could say where I’ve been. “Atlanta, Georgia.”

“Oh cool.” He sipped his drink and the waitress came over and he ordered for the both of us.

“How did you know I liked my burger medium rare with vinegar sprinkled in my Mayo?”

His eyes shot open. “I didn’t. Lucky guess?”

I smiled. “Very lucky guess.”

His eyes glistened into the sun light and he waved his hat over his face. “Boy it’s hot out here..”

“Yeah.” I chuckled.

He was gorgeous.