Gone and Never Coming Back

Gone: Chapter Eight

Takers

Chris

“There’s Henry.” I heard Bow’s voice come through the phone.

I smiled brightly and watched as Sean and Mijo raced in the building with no hesitation about it. I could hear Hope talking through her Mic.

“It’s clear.” She said laughing. “Trig is in here tearing donuts up.”

The plan was for Trey to get white boy wasted and cause so much drama in the casino they wouldn’t pay much attention to their guards getting shot up.

I nodded and could hear Sean talking through the walkie. “They out of cream filled! And- and but my nigga, he got the last one.” He shouted.

I sighed. “YO get him back to the coffee line than!” That was the code that someone had been shot, but all the men were out and he needed to be rushed to the mail truck. “Don’t leave the line until you see us in there!”

“Got you.”

“Clear.” Hope muttered.

Tyga took his ear plugs out and we both raced from behind the building and into the Truck. We were going to start at the back.

Tyga kicked the doors open and ducked behind the truck and bullets poured out of their guns. It was two of them.

I smirked and jumped from behind the truck spraying one man with bullets. He flew back into the truck and I could hear the sounds of the driver. Tyga then shot one straight through the second mans head.

“Yo grab the dough! I got these other niggas.” I saluted to Tyga.

“Sure thing.”

I raced to the front of the truck spraying bullets and ducking in and out, missing all the bullets dude was trying to hit me with.

I shot one straight through his head and saw Tyga running towards me with 4 bags of money.

“We are on our way to Henry, don’t leave until we are in line.” I said into the walkie.

“Copy.” I could hear the smile in Bow’s voice.

The only thing now was making sure Hope and Trey would get out of there clean and dandy, but that was alright for sure.

- - -

Mijo laid down with his leg bandaged as we counted the money around him. The smile on his face would not go away.

“Half a mill.” I said beaming with happiness.

“Told ya’ll niggas.” Hope laughed. “Just gimmie my share so I can go to the Bahamas and think about doing these Italians dirty.”

“Wait ass!” I yelled.

“Yeah wait.” Tyga said laughing. “We all gone get some.”

She rolled her eyes and sat back patting Mijo’s back. That nigga didn’t even care about being shot right now. All he cared about was watching the news and hearing how ruthless we were.

“Turn this up!” I signaled.

“Mysterious men broke into the money truck at the Daven’s Casino just a few hours back. The men had on black masks and black clothing. 5 people were killed and half a million dollars was taken. If you know anything about this please contact CBS eye witness news so we can solve this ruthless crime. I am Helen Roberts, back to you Paul!”

We all dapped each other and laughed.

“That’s real!”

I smiled. “Hope I’m telling you if you can come up with something as sick as that, you can help us get the Italians.”

She tapped her temple. “It takes time, give me a few months.”

I nodded. “Alright.”

Aaliyah

I brushed Cayden soft brown curly hair as I focused on the news. It was so upsetting and devastating to hear something like that happen. I knew money was good, but it wasn’t everything. I would never risk my life or freedom for it.

“Turn to the side.” I tapped his shoulder.

He dropped his head into his hands. “It hurts.”

“Well the more you move, the longer it’ll take.”

“I can comb my own hair.” He pouted.

“Well do it!” I said moving and letting him do his own thing.

In all honesty I didn’t know what I was doing when it came to my own son. I wasn’t even a good mother to him, but I vowed that he wouldn’t grow up anything close to how I grew up. He didn’t listen to me, He was getting worst each day and he didn’t have any type of father figure in his life.

I had to teach him myself how to stand up at the toilet, and how to put on his boxers and tie his tie. Soon I’d have to teach him all the things about sex, and females and I wasn’t ready for that. He was 4 but life was coming fast.

He combed his curls with a small smile. “Better.”

I rolled my eyes.

“You always comb it so girly.. Damien doesn’t have his hair combed like mines. Damien doesn’t have to wear stupid pink and Damien dad plays basketball with him.” He said talking about his fellow class mate.

“Cayden.” I called.

“Yeah?” He stopped talking kicking off his shoes.

“You’re not Damien, Damien is way different from you. I am sorry you don’t have all the things he has and I can’t do everything his parents do for him for you.”

“Well can I do my own hair?” He asked crawling into my lap.

I scratched my head. “Sure.”

“Can I pick my own clothes.”

“As long as it’s appropriate.” I then said. “So nothing crazy.”

“Can Cameron take me shopping? He dress like swag.” He said in his sweet baby voice laying his head on my chest.

“No Cam-“

“Mommy.” He said plopping his lip out.

“Who told you Swag.”

“Damien.”

I laughed and tossed my phone to him. If he wanted Cameron to take him shopping then he mind as well ask.

“Here.”

I put it on speaker for him and let it ring.

“Hello?” Cameron voice came through the phone.

“Mr.Cam?” Cayden called.

“Yeah? Who this?”

“Cayden.” He laughed.

“What’s up Cayden?” I could hear the smile in his voice.

“My mommy don’t have swag, can you take me to get swag?”

“Sure! But one thing.” Cameron laughed.

“What’s that?”

“You can’t buy swag little man, it come’s with the package. You gotta be born with swag. Were you born with swag.”

Cayden turned to me with a confused expresssion as if to ask me was he born with swag. I smiled.

“Yes you were Cay.”

“Yes I was!” Cayden said into the phone.

“Well I’ll be there in an hour.. My treat!” Cameron laughed. “Bring your beautiful mom.”

I eyed Cayden as he jumped down and put his shoes back on. I probably wasn’t the best dresser when it came to him. He always wore, cartoon shirts or button ups. Never would I ever let him wear something Cameron wore.

“I’ma be swag.”

“Sure.” I giggled. “Sure.”