Status: Hey guys! This is my first fan fiction so I hope you enjoy!

They Said Love Would Be Easy

Ch. 1- Meeting the Flat Mates

If anyone told me that in a couple of short weeks my life would be turned upside down I would have slapped them. I was an ordinary 19 year old. Long brown curly hair, bright blue eyes that showed up against my lightly tanned skin, and legs longer than a giraffe’s neck. I was fun around friends, socially awkward around guys, and just trying to survive each day of Uni until graduation. Just like any 19 year old that lives in London, I was absolutely in love with the British/Irish boy band: One Direction. I had watched every X Factor performance, every video diary, and every interview that could have possibly involved One Direction. You could say I was obsessed, or had a huge crush on all of them, but trust me I wasn’t alone.

One of my best friends, and One Direction extraordinaire was 21 year old Brianna. She had blonde curly hair, hazel colored eyes, and was almost as tall as me. We had been best friends ever since we first met when I was in 5th grade. We used to dance together in the U.S, but later decided that we were destined to move to London. So, on a whim we bought a flat out here and lived every day to the fullest. Macaroni for dinners, and our daily watching of video diaries late at night. Along with Nando’s (Brianna’s favorite) we had our daily helping of Dublin Mudslide, which was arguably the best Ben and Jerry’s flavor ever created. In honor of Liam Payne, we of course, ate this ice cream with forks, a tradition that developed when I was first in high school.

We also shared out flat with 3 other girls. 2 being complete die-hard directioners, and 1 who that that we were all absolutely batshit crazy. The 2 directioners were Laurel and Elouise. Laurel had stick straight hair that went all the way down her back, and a very petite figure. She was part chinese, which explained her exotic looks. She loved to speak her mind, so you know that she will always tell you the truth. Elouise was as white as you could possible get. She had blonde, straight, shoulder-lengthed hair, and was as skinny as a stick. Light colored freckles were placed all over her face, and she was probably most of the kindest girls I have ever met. They both were 21, but didn’t seem to mind that I was younger than them. We had all met when I was first a freshman in high school, and clicked immediately. Elouise danced with Brianna and I, and I met Laurel through them. We had all started a running group one summer, and we would bond of One Direction all day.

The other girl we shared the flat with who thought that we were batshit crazy, was named Kristina. Kristina was as tall as me, but much more fit. She had a long torso, dark tanned skin, and long black hair, that was stick straight. She and I had been friends for as long as I could remember, and she danced with Brianna, Elouise, and I when we all lived in the U.S. Kristina was the closest one to my age, being 20. She liked to do track, and when she heard we were moving to London, she came along in hopes of finding a good track program there. Despite her hate for One Direction, she does know all of the words to every song because of us. She doesn’t like to admit it, but we all think she fancies Harry, I mean who wouldn’t?

So, this was my life. Living in London with 4 of my best friends, waiting and praying for the day we meet One Direction. Little did I know that that day was going to come a lot sooner than I had expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading! Xx