The Bounty

I Would Destroy Her

"We have a little problem. I'm going to need you to come home."

I stared up at the Mystic Falls High School building, slightly annoyed. I took full responsibility for Katarina's little 'disappearing' act. Klaus had told me to do it, and like a fool I let my emotions get in the way. I wouldn't let him down this time.

From inside, I heard the last bell ring indicating the end of yet another fun-filled day of school. Klaus wanted the doppleganger, and that's exactly who he'd get. I was to capture the doppleganger and destroy anyone that stood in my way.

Casually, I made my up to the main doors where the students had begun to file out. She would look exactly like Katarina, so she wouldn't be hard to find. I stopped just inside the building and listened.

"No, really! I saw them making out-"

"If I don't find a date, I'll be the laughing stock-"

"You're sure the moonstone is safe?"

I stopped, turning to the girls that had mentioned the moonstone. Sure enough, it was the doppleganger and as a bonus, she knew the whereabouts of the moonstone. I smiled to myself, making my way over to them.

"Hello, little Katarina wannabe." Before she could look over to me, I grasped the back of her neck with my left hand. "Scream, and she dies." The other girl gave a slight look of alarm before I felt it, she was trying to use some kind of spell on me. "You're not the first witch I've come across honey." I rolled my eyes, grabbing the side of her skull with my right hand and smashing it into the locker, knocking the girl unconcious.

Immidiate chaos broke out.

I showed my true face, hissing at the students and enjoying the disorder far more than I should have.

"Elena!" A male voice shouted, right before I was tackled away from the girl. I quickly regained my balance, snatching the stake from my boot and ramming the vampire that had attacked me into a row of lockers. I hissed, bearing my teeth and started to thrust the stake into his chest when the doppleganger screamed,

"No! Stefan!" I froze, my face fading back to normal.

I jumped back, actually looking at him this time. It was impossible.

"Stefan?" He looked back at me with astonishment. It couldn't be... Katarina.

I ran.

The assignment was off. Klaus knew, he had to have known. The Salvatore brothers were alive, or was Damon? After everything, all that had happened in 1864. Katarina had turned them, somehow, she had done it. I would destroy her for this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is kind of short but, the next chapter shall be up shortly. Feedback will lead to faster updates! Thank you for reading, and I promise if you are confused now, things will be explained. This was just to kind of, draw your attention.

Also! If you happen to see any spelling/grammar mistakes, please inform me. I will legit love you forever.