‹ Prequel: Playground Love
Status: I'll update as fast as I can :)

Throw Your Fantasy Away to Fate

It's The Heart I Have To Blame

"Let's go somewhere.", he says and gets off the bed. 
I sigh and stare at him pulling on his pants. "Where?"
He slides open the closet door and picks out a random shirt. "I don't know. Somewhere."
"Why?"
He finally pulls on the shirt and turns to look at me. "Because... We've been laying in bed for hours."
"So?"
He smirks and walks towards me on the bed, crawling to me until he's hovering over me. "So?"
I nod and grin at him. 
"Usually you're the one pulling me out of bed."
I shrug. "You thought you knew me."
He chuckles and pecks my lips. "And you thought you knew me."
"Guess we've both changed."
He gives me a smile before jumping off me and tugging on my hand. "Let's go."
"I'm naked."
"Oh well.", he says and starts to walk to the door. "I'll be waiting in the car."
He walks out and I lay back down on the bed, not an inch of me wanting to get out of it. I pull the covers up to my neck and burry my face into his pillow, taking in the feeling of it all. His side is still warm and it feels like... home. 
The door cracks opens and Tony pokes his head through. "Paloma. Come on. Puts some clothes on."
"Just lay down with me for a little bit more. Please?"
We stare at each other for some seconds before he sighs and walks in, shutting the door behind him. "Only for a little. Then we go and do stuff."
"Geez. Never have I seen a man not wanting to lay in bed with his naked girlfriend."
He laughs and flops down next to me. I immediately stick to him, like a magnet, and wrap my arms around his body, bringing him closer to me. I shut my eyes and place a soft kiss on his neck. 
"Everything just seems so peaceful.", I murmur quietly. "So nice.. And.. Perfect."
I feel his hand go under the covers, then feel as his fingers run up and down my stomach. "Yeah... Peaceful.", he murmurs. 
I look up at him and laugh. "Fine. I'll get dressed.", I say and pull the covers off me. He glances at me and once I start to get up, I feel him pull me back down. 
"Actually... Laying in bed doesn't seem so bad after all."
I laugh. "Wow."
He pulls his shirt off and hovers over me again. He starts to plant kisses all over my neck. "I'll show you peaceful, Paloma.", he chuckles.


There's so much yelling and pounding that my mind can't even sort out what sound is coming from where anymore. All I'm really paying attention to is Tony mouthing out words to me. How the tears roll down his cheeks and how his eyebrows scrunch together because of how angry he is.  My vision is a bit blurry because of my own tears flooding my eyes, but I could still see him pretty well. 
Even though his fingers hurt digging into my shoulders, I like the way his skin feels on mine. I like how, even though he's yelling at me, his face is inches from mine. I like how my reflection is in his eyes again. Maybe if I just press my lips against his again- then maybe...
"Tony!"
Then, in seconds, he's off of me. My senses come back and I look around my surroundings. Jaime has Tony pinned down on the sofa, not hurting him though. He's trying to calm him down. 
"Tony, listen to me- you need to calm down. Relax. Breathe, dude, breathe.", he says. 
I could taste the saltiness of my tears as they roll into my mouth and I stare down at my hands which can't seem to stop shaking. Just then, the tour bus door opens and two people, a man and a women, walk in. 
"Guys I-", he stops as he sees what's going on. "What's- Tony?", he walks to Tony immediately, the short, asian, girl following behind him. 
"Paloma? Are you okay?", I hear Mike ask me. 
Am I okay? 
Am I okay?
"Look what I.. Did I...", I say quietly. 
Mike rubs my shoulder. "Paloma, he's-"
"Paloma!", Tony yells, standing to his feet again, making me jump back. "Where did you go?!"
Everyone turns to me and stares. I'm left standing their, frozen. 
I start to panic and I find myself taking small steps away from them all. 
"No- no, don't leave me again.", Tony says. I feel him grab my arm and I turn to face him, forcefully. "Don't leave me. Don't you see what you've done?! Don't you see how much I've- I've missed you?! Why did you just leave me?!"
My mouth opens but I find no words coming out of it.
"Get off her, Tony- get off!", Jaime yells and tries pulling him back. "Quit questioning her like that- it'll get us no where!"
"Tony- please-", I manage to say under the sobs. 
"Speak- speak to me, Paloma. Please!", he begs and grips onto my arm harder. 
"I- I-"
"Why did you just leave me?! We've been through so much- and you just leave? Why? Why would you do that?", he says, his voice lowering. "I was there for you. I could have been there. I love you- why did you go?"
His eyes start to water again and i stare at him wide eyed, panicked as I don't know what else to do. 
"I have to go!", I yell and pull off his hand from my arm. Before anything else happens, I find myself running out of the bus. Trying not to trip over my own feet, I pull out my phone and speed dial Angie's number. 
"Paloma?"
"You were right. I'm sorry-", I start to sob as I run. "Please. Just come get me. Please!"
"O-okay! Just wait for me where I dropped you off."
I run off to the gates where I entered, not looking back. 
Another mistake to be put into my book. 

~

I stop running after Paloma after I lose her into the crowd of people. There's no use. 
She's gone. 
Again.
"Jaime? Jaime Precidao?!", I hear a girl yell. I sigh and turn around, placing a smile on my face. 
"Oh my god!", she yelps and makes her way to me. Her friends and the people around her draw attention towards me, and before I know it, I'm surrounded by fifteen year olds girls. 
"Hey- hey, it's time for Jaime to leave. Sorry.", I hear Casey say as he grabs my arm and starts to pull me towards the way of the busses. 
"Thank you- really. If it weren't for you guys! We wouldn't be here! Love you!", I say before walking away. 

I flop on the sofa of the tour bus and glare up at Tony who's leaning against the counter, across from me. 
I wipe my face from all the sweat and let out a deep breath, placing my hands on my knees. 
"What the fuck is wrong with you?", I ask and stare at him in the eyes. 
Vic, Mike, Mai, and Casey stare at us, waiting for a response. 
Tony looks up from the floor and looks around before making eye contact with me. 
"No. I didn't find her. Obviously. No, I couldn't reach her before she booked it. No, I shouldn't have even brought her to you! I should have known that you would have reacted that way!"
"How else did you expect this go, Jaime?! Out of no where- there she is? In front of me?! When I have all these questions-"
I stand up and make my way towards him. "Couldn't your fucking questions wait, you dipshit?!", I yell in his face. "I give you one chance, one fucking chance to see her, and this happens?! You couldn't keep calm like the rest of us?! You couldn't just be fucking calm?? You, out of all people, should know how she reacts to things like this!"
Tony stares at me straight in the eyes and clenches his jaw, nodding. "Keep calm... Keep calm and not go ape shit after the girl I was with left me for months and she magically appears and kisses me- you wanted me to... keep calm?"
"Yeah, because maybe she would have stayed a little longer if you did! You're always fucking shit up Tony!", I tell and shove him. He shoves me back quickly and we start to just push each other around before the guys stop us. 
"Hey! Hey! Stop!", Mike yells and grabs my arm, him and Casey pulling me back. 
"You both are just really pissed right now- clam the fuck down!", Casey adds on. 
I straighten out my shirt and shake my head, walking to my bunk. "It's on you this time. All of this. It's all on you. Now she'll never come back.", I say before jumping into my bed. 
"She'll come back! Relax, Tony, let it go. Relax.", I hear Vic try and calm him down. 
This was his last chance. 
I'm not saying that because I'm angry at him, but it's the truth. It took Paloma this long to finally show her face and it took Tony five seconds to fuck it all up and scare her off. 
I don't know what's going through her mind. I don't know what she feels. I don't know...
But what I do know, is that we won't be seeing much of her anytime soon. 
Again. 
♠ ♠ ♠
What a wait, I know! I'm so sorry!

I mean hey, if I were Tony, I would have reacted the same.

Anyways, thank you to those of you who comment and read and sub! It gives me a lot of motivation to keep on writing. And Lord knows I need that motivation. So thank you, really. Katey helped me a lot with this chapter! Thank you! ily xoxo

So, tell me what yah think. Vent out your anger.
On here or at deelzee.tumblr.com
Its all appreciated. :)