Status: Gang story. Enjoy (:

Can't Expect the Unexpected

I lived in the bad side of the town. Where, not one single pretty butterfly is to be seen. Everything; so dark and obscure. This was Brooklyn, New York, and nothing good ever happened. Because this is where the most dangerous gang leader lived. And once you join a gang town, you can not leave. Those were the rules. Apparently, it confused the gang leader, so I was all stuck here all by myself. No parents, no siblings, no nothing.

I had never seen the most wanted gang leader of Brooklyn, New York. I have heard stories that going out at night caused deaths in the town. But did that mean no one was allowed to go out even to take fresh air? No one has seen this gang leader because he vanishes like a thin cloud. No one knows where he lives, and what he does. Heck, no one even knows his name. OR how he looks like. But not everyone are telling the truth. I know that half the population knows about him. And how he looks like. They know everything but won't open their mouth. Because they are scared. Why not go out at night, take the risk and see what he does? or how he looks like?

My name is Julia Smith, 19, and my biggest mistake was----I stepped out at night and that's when things took a twist. That's when everything began to be unexpected. The unexpected I couldn't expect.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My gang story! Rated R, so you should know what there is going to be here :) Heck yea this is a love story but I won't tell you what kind it is (; Suspense, thriller, and romance. ALSO A KIDNAP STORY! I OWN THIS! My plot, my settings, my characters/ featuring characters, my STORY! Don't steal. Enjoy, you will love it!
  1. Chapter 1
    The chase.
  2. Chapter 2
    The news states it all.
  3. Chapter 3
    What could possibly go wrong?
  4. Chapter 4
    Kidnap.
  5. Chapter 5
    Face to Face
  6. Chapter 6
    Captured