Status: Gang story. Enjoy (:

Can't Expect the Unexpected

Chapter 4

"Happy Halloween, everyone!" Nancy screamed, earning everyone's attention towards them. Julia looked around and chuckled.

"Nancy, was that necessary?" Julia asked, sliding herself through the Halloween Costumes shop. The door dinged with every passenger and every time it did, someone always came by to introduce. Mr. Greg.

"Good morning, ladies. How may I help you today?" Mr. Greg asked, smiling down to the ladies. Nancy never really liked him too much because of the way he talked. Perhaps because he was sixty five years old and worn out with pearl white hair and wrinkly face, she called him the "old Generator".

"Good morning to you too, Old generator," Nancy hit, giving her best smile to the old man. julia discreetly hit Nancy on her shoulder and smiled.

"Good morning, Mr. Greg. We need some cool colorful Halloween lights. Perhaps, maybe even costumes. I think I am going to go trick or treating this year with Nancy here!" Julia smoothed out, smiling at Nancy's already smiling face.

"Great! What do you want to be this year, dear? I got plenty of costumes just right for you on the back shelf. And the lights are on the Decoration Section over there," Mr. Greg pointed out, causing Nancy to smirk. When both girls walked by the Decoration section, Julia began first.

"Red, blue, white, green or purple?"

"How about all of them? Although, lay the green and red out! It's not Christmas time. I suggest white, yellow, and orange?" Nancy said, already digging her hands through the lights. Julia shrugged and added everything to her cart. When they finished off, they headed to the Costume section.

"Nancy, how are we suppose to go trick or treating at night? We are not aloud, remember?" Julia asked, going through some of the red devil's dresses.

"This time of the year is different. You can go out and trick or treat. The rules have been changed since the last time, if you are planning to ask me. But we must go back into the house before ten. That's when the bad people jump out like wild dogs," Nancy replied, picking out a dress.

"I thought none of that was aloud. Since these "wild dogs" rule this place, how is trick or treating approved?"

"Holidays are excepted. It's not the gang's rule. It's the law rule. Who cares if the gangs rule this place? It's still law and law speaks first. Although, since some cops are hella scared of the leader here, they cut down the time."

"I just don't understand. What is up with this? If I ever come face to face with this wild dog, everyone is so afraid of, I'm shooting him!" Julia exclaimed, shaking her head. Nancy chuckled and shook her head.

"Hey, this looks amazing! And it will look more amazing on you. Why don't you be a bloody princess this year?" Nancy winked, picking out a pink fluffy princess dress covered. The color was a solid pink with light pink glitters on it, and the bottom poofed off. This was a prom dress, Julia thought.

"It's beautiful! How'd it get there? It's more like a prom dress. Wow, it's beautiful!" Julia was stunned. She pulled the dress away from Nancy and hugged it.

"Get it!" Nancy chirped.

"How much is it?" Julia asked, handing the dress back to Nancy, avoiding herself from looking at the price.

"Holy molly! eighty five dollars!"

"Eighty five?? I only brought sixty! Put it back," Julia frowned.

"I'll take it!" Mr. Greg from the other side yelled, grinning from ear to ear. Julia smiled and lighty jumped up and down.

"I am starting to like this old man!" Nancy whispered. Julia rolled her eyes and laughed.

"Thank you, Mr. Greg!"

"Lets hook you up!" Nancy said, walking out of the aisle. But before she could, Julia stopped her.

"Not without your costume, no!" Nancy frowned because she was never the type of girl to dress up, whatsoever.

"Do I have to? I can just go in my jeans and shirt. No one is gonna look!"

"Who cares. You're dressing up with me!" Julia spat, winking. Nancy had no choice but to roll her eyes and give up. And so she did. It didn't take Julia too long before she found the perfect costume for Nancy. She pulled it out, observed it and smiled.

"Nancy?"

"Yea?"

"Be my prince!" Julia chirped, showing off her well picked red and black prince outfit with a matching sword. It was perfect but Nancy laughed.

"I'm not being a guy!"

"So you'd rather go out looking like a football player with that jersey on and baggy pants? I prefer this outfit! Come on baby, be my prince!" Julia winked, nudging her friend on her sides. Nancy growled but gave in once again.

~~~~~

Julia knew everyone recognized her because of the commotion she had caused earlier but she also knew she was safe with all the people around her. And if the people were to vanish, she was in great danger. Julia and Nancy, both, were dressed up straight from the shop. They didn't worry about make up and they didn't worry about fake blood. When both girls walked out of the shop, Julia was immediately admired by old folks walking by.

"Hey, isn't this the young lady who got some of the guys in prison and got the rules and regulations changed here?" An old lady whispered to the man next to her. The man smiled and nodded, pointing at Julia. She smiled and started to walk away.

"Wow, look at you. People already like you for what you did," Nancy murmured.

"I know, my prince. But, it's the people like them that admire me. Not the people like us. Some don't like the fact that one of the bad guy is in prison. They think I created more problems in their life," Julia explained, fixing up her poof pink dress.

"I think you did an excellent job, my princess. One's in prison now. Sooner, more will be in prison. And don't you worry, nothing is going to happen to you as long as the police here is guarding you. And fuck those people who think you're a bad case, they're bunch of haters who couldn't do such brave thing like you did. And don't worry, I'll be protecting you with this plastic sword of mine," Nancy exclaimed, raising her plastic sword high in the air. Julia laughed at her humor and pulled her closer to her.

"If you were a guy, I'd kiss you!" Julia joked, giggling. Nancy laughed and soon after, both were lost in their moments of candies.

Some people glared at Julia walking by whilst some people applauded. Julia didn't know what to think. It's not like she created all the problems on purpose. She thought she was safe around everyone but she knew she wasn't. Nine was to hit soon as people were already starting to pile back in their house. Julia hated these rules and regulations by the stupidest people here. And the stupidest were the definition of the gang members here who thought they owned this place. Police officers were bunch of pussies who couldn't do shit about it, since they were all scared, she thought.

Nancy and Julia, both, combined made a strong amount of candies but Nancy had the most.

"Let's go, It's about to be nine. We should get going," Nancy murmured, rubbing her eyes from the lack of sleep.

"This is bullshit, but let's go."

Soon after, Nancy went back into her house. There was not a single soul outside to be seen except Julia and she didn't like the fact. Sure she knew she was being protected somehow by the cops weren't even on sight. Although, she walked faster than ever thinking someone might just pop up out of no where. She grabbed her bag of candy, swung it across her shoulder and walked ahead, pulling the bridge of her dress with the other hand.

Every step she took were enough to frighten her even more. Considering the fact that no one was in sight, she started to feel strange presence around her. As if somebody was invisibly watching her moves from any hidden angle. Julia looked around but saw no one so she continued to walk.

"There's no one here, you're just hallucinating. Keep walking, Julia, keep walking," She murmured to herself, picking up the pace. She soon stopped dead on her tracks as the roaring of bikes were heard just miles away. There were nobody out here because they weren't aloud. And the only people roaming around were the two types of gangs, both unknown to Julia. She looked back and saw sixteen pairs of bright lights coming towards her way. She blinked her eyes rapidly to make sure she wasn't hallucinating but when the roars of the bikes grew louder, Julia knew she was caught once again.

"Oh...shit," she murmured to herself, before looking back in front of her. She didn't know what gang this was that was closing up on her but she knew she was about to be in shit load of trouble. In front of her stood a long never ending street which told her that her house was far beyond her reach. The roaring of the bikes came closer and soon before Julia could pinpoint it, she did was her body screamed for her to do.

She ran.

She didn't know where she was going but she ran. Soon after, she found herself running through the woods, taking the quickest shortcut. Her house wasn't that way but she didn't care at the moment. Through running, Julia pulled out her phone and desperately tried to type the numbers whilst she kept running.

She was scared, she was scared, she was frightened. Her dress didn't let her do much of running but she managed to pick up her pace. Her heart started to pound against her chest and she felt a sickening feeling to her stomach.

"9..1-" She couldn't succeed on pressing down the buttons because before she knew it, the phone from her delicate hands fell on the ground as she tripped over a rock. Her dress ripped, tore up from the middle and got muddy stains on it. She was no longer the prom queen, she was now the girl who tried to survive whilst ripping her dress up. She felt like crying. Not because she was being chased down, not because her death was near, but because her expensive dress was now ruined. The bikes, however, didn't stop. They were driving through the forest, certain to catch her no matter what.

"Leave me alone, you bastards!" Julia screamed, taking another short cut out of the forest. When she found another street, she ran straight to it. In front of her was another never ending street but this time, there were no houses to be seen. She didn't know where she was. She stopped and looked back, as she realized there was no way out. But she had to think. How was she suppose to get out here? Alive, matter of fact. She turned around and was greeted by the bikes coming in. There were so many bikes out there, she had lost count. Soon after, the bikes surrounded her. It surrounded her like there was no tomorrow. Julia trembled. The men didn't look to friendly. They wore an angry expression on their face and all wearing some kind of a weapon.

Julia never thought she would come across this one day and she never thought it would be today. In Halloween. How many bastards were out here trying to kill her?

"Any of you friendly here? Anyone? Come on, there has to be someone!" Julia said, looking around. No one spoke a word, instead, glared at her petite self. Julia instantly shut up.

"Bring out the car," someone on the back said. Julia turned around and instantly swallowed a lump in her throat.

"Car? W-what car?"

"The car of your doom," Someone murmured. When Julia turned around, she jumped. A big white, angry looking car approached her, screeching the tired more harshly on the concrete of the streets. Within seconds, more jumped out of the car. Two of the men carried ropes while the other carried some kind of substance in his hand. Julia knew what was going on. She knew what they were going to do. Was this come kind of a joke?, she thought.

"Oh my god. . ."

"Get her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh no, poor Julia! What do you think is happening? What do you think is going to happen to Julia? Tune in for more ;] Comments would be appreciated <3