Status: Gang story. Enjoy (:

Can't Expect the Unexpected

Chapter 5

How can Julia negotiate with the male groups of her kidnappers when really all she wanted to do was make peace? She ran with her heels clicking on the ground and she knew that she couldn't outrun her violators very well. It was too dark and all she saw was the poor lighting from the street bulbs and trees. Julia stopped to take a quick break but she knew and damn sure had a feeling she was going to die soon.

"We can't loose her! Where is she? Find her! We need her alive and we need her now before our boss finds out! Find her!" Julia listened closely as she hid behind the bushes. Can they not see her at all? The bushes were hard to hide her petite body as it was only a string thin but she was still out of sight and she didn't know for how long. She leaned her head forward only to hear a distinct hearing of a slap. Someone was being slapped. Geez, how much was I worth?, she thought. Julia looked around and waited until the guys were out of sight. The guys had made their way somewhere else but she realized that some of them had split up. Where was she going to go? Which route?

Julia stepped away from the bushes and stood in the middle of the road. Boy, she was far from home. She was far from help, her friend Nancy and her precious phone. She looked around.

"There she is! Grab her!" The voice was loud and closer than she thought. She looked at four male members running towards her with weapons on them.

"Fuck!" She cursed, running. Maybe this was the time to panic. Not like she hasn't already done so but running mute was useless. "Help!" She screamed, hoping someone would hear her. This was like a real life movie where victims were running from the bad people. Just like this. Julia didn't know how long she was running but a light far away was seen and she brought it as a hope. She looked back while running and then out of no where, something hard slammed her. That's what she get for not looking while running. Rule number one..always do that. Julia rubbed her head and despite the hard hitting pain, she looked up.

A man stood tall in the shadows. In the middle of the road. Both hands in the pockets of his jeans. Muscles bulging out of his black shirt. His dark silver eyes were the first the thing she saw in the darkness. The men that were following her stopped running towards her and huffed and puffed.

"Help me! Please, they will hurt me! No doubt In hell they won't, actually. Please!" Julia begged, clutching onto his shirt tightly. The man said nothing. The boys weren't chasing her anymore. Julia thought the reason behind it was because this man might have been a police officer standing beside her? She looked at the boys and then at him. She was confused.

"We got her. She's all yours boss." Why would they call this man their boss? Their only boss and the only boss around here is...

The one who killed babies, young women, teens, elderly people, boys, young children- the one who never took pity on people. The one who showed no mercy...the one whose face was unknown too...was...

The conclusion knocked the breath out of her. She let go of the man and stepped back. The men that were chasing her was just a cake but this one was the icing on top. This was the man. The boss. Julia would have considered herself lucky if it wasn't a one on one with death standing in front of her.

It was him. The capital to this state. The death. Julia swallowed a lump in her throat. Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Intermission! Comments, messages, love? :)