Status: Gang story. Enjoy (:

Can't Expect the Unexpected

Chapter 6

"She's the one that had your brother locked up, boss!" One of the guy said, pointing at Julia. She saw the smirk on his face slowly start to disappear. On this isn't good. She took a small step back and then another. The boss' name she did not know of rubbed his face in frustration and looked at Julia. But one thing was sure as hell turning him on. Julia's fear.

Julia tried to run again. Her brain screamed run but her heart said stay and cooperate. Ofcourse she followed her brain, picked up her feet and ran. She couldn't run far though because the men grabbed her petite body and tightly held a grip on her.

"If you just stayed where you were and cooperated you wouldn't have to go through the consequences you are going to face now," someone whispered, pinching her skin. Julia groaned in pain and mentally slapped herself for not listening to her heart. A car behind the dark, tall man roared out of no where and came to a halt. Oh no. This is exactly what she predicted to be. Just like in one of those movies she saw where a poor, innocent, beautiful girl gets kidnapped. Julia never finished one of those movies so she had no idea what the outcome could have been later on. Here, this was like a live TV where she was that unfortunate girl. She was going to find out the outcome.

"I want her in this car." The man had a very disgusting attitude Julia didn't like and even though she couldn't properly see him in the dark, she pictured him as an ugly, foul man. Heck, she didn't even know his name, for Pete's sake. The men pushed her body towards the car and another free individual grabbed her feet and lifted her so she wouldn't run. Julia tried to scream but that too was taken away from her as her mouth was being shut tightly. Julia couldn't run or scream, let alone hit anyone from anything on sight.

The car was shut, started and in seconds the car was running towards other side of the road. The "boss" was not in the same car as Julia. She looked out the window and saw nothing but darkness. No one to be seen, no police cars or officers or even a stray animal. Julia had no hope in her white poofy white dress. She looked around to find similar faces.

"Are you all new? I havn't seen you before. You know? The one that were chasing me?" Julia said, hoping to make some kind of conversation with them. Her kidnappers looked at her like she was stupid and then looked away like she didn't exist. Julia muttered an okay under her breath and started to fidget with her fingers.

"Am I going to die?" She asked. This caught the kidnapper's attention she hoped for and they chuckled.

"Let's see. The last time someone broke boss' rule was...executed. I'll give you a girl's example since you're a girl. Let's call her..Mandy. Boss liked Mandy and wanted her for a day. Mandy rejected her and the next day police found her dead body in the trash can where you were at..two days ago when you were being chased." Julia swallowed a dry lump in her throat.

"What rule was that?"

"Don't say no." Point blank and noted.

"So I--"

"Not only did you step outside into boss' territory but you got his brother jailed." This hit Julia like a truck full of bricks.

"What-What's going to happen to me?" Julia asked, droplets of sweet rushing down her forehead. Was Julia scared? She dared not to show it.

"Anything can happen. Just know..you are a dead girl." Julia wanted to ask so much more but her thoughts were soon dimilished as the car came to a complete stop, knocking her petite body against one of the man sitting next to her. Her heart pounded achingly against her chest as her palms began to sweat. Julia was soon going to be diagnosed with atrial fibrillation if she didn't handle herself right very soon.

"It was nice seeing you, pretty girl," One of the men said, chuckling. Julia wanted to scream but she couldn't. She wanted to run but she couldn't and she wanted to hit but she couldn't. She was going to die. Julia looked around for someone--anyone that could possibly see her so she could scream for them but her only chance was taken away from her as something with a rough texture went in her mouth. One of the kidnappers tied her mouth up as well as her both hands and dragged her into the flat in front of her. She let out muffled scream before being dragged into the house completely. The show was not over yet. The lights were not turned on and since it was so dark to see, Julia kept tripping. After such a hard work for the men to handle her they finally got her into the basement. Basements; something Julia read about. How convenient.

The basement had a foul smell. Julia didn't know where she was but she didn't like it. Darkness was not her cup of tea. She couldn't negotiate with anyone since no one was ready to listen to her. She could hear droplets of water somewhere dripping on the floor and the only air coming in from somewhere was cold and unbearing. So this is where it all began. The basement and then beyond.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Julia wanted to sleep. Even through all the bullshit she went through she just wanted to sleep.

"Just close your eyes and all this will go away. Just close your eyes. This is all just a dream," Julia muttured through the fabric in her mouth before she closed her eyes. The only thing Julia had to do was count to ten before someone opened the basement door. She saw it coming. Julia pushed herself further into the cold wall as the men approached her and let out a muffled scream. Oh no, was she going to die?

"Take her upstairs into boss' room. I mean can you believe it? He never took a girl into his room before. Looks like you are in favor, girl." Was she going to die in his room? First girl to die in his room? Julia mentally cursed under her breath and the men grabbed her. She kicked and punched all she could before she finally gave up at no chance of winning. It was too dark to be going through this, all Julia wanted to do was sleep.

She was in a room and even though she couldn't see anything around it she sensed the room. It was bigger than her living room and her bedroom combined. Someone pushed her onto the floor and Julia fell with a thud hitting her head on the wall. Oh how she wished she could scream.

"She's all yours, boss." And with that the door was shut closed. Julia looked around but couldn't untie her mouth since her hands were tied up. She wanted to be free! Suddenly, a dark figure walked up to her and sat in front of her, observing her. Julia couldn't move an inch. At least turn the lights on, she thought. Dark, long arms reached out to her and Julia shut her eyes closed and waited for her death already. Nothing deadly happened but a pair of hands removing the cloth out of her mouth. Still, Julia kept her mouth shut. The man leaned in and stopped just inches away from her face. He brought his index finger to her face and gently rubbed it down her face.

"You know why you were brought it, don't you Julia?"--- He whispered, observing her. Julia couldn't look away. She was too scared too. Her silence drove him crazy.

---"I want an answer, Julia." He spat at her calmly and Julia's heart raced. Her inner self in which she named 'Charisma' curled up and whined like a scared dog.

"I-I broke your rule and..and got your little brother jailed," Julia muttered. He leaned in more closer to her until his breath touched hers.

"Why did you do it, Julia? Don't you know what happens if someone breaks my rule?"

"I---"

"My little brother is jailed. I don't like that, Julia. Makes me..angry. And the outcome of my anger hasn't done anyone good but hurt them..possibly get them killed." He spat, calmly and collective.

"Are you going to kill me?"

"Possibly, sweetheart."

"Your brother tried to kill me!"

"You broke my rule."

"The hell with you and your rules!" Julia couldn't control her words and when those words left her mouth...all hell was going to break loose. Her heart pounded achingly inside her chest and Charisma slapped her. He chuckled and tilted his head to the side.

"I'm going to give you a slow, painful death." He said, grabbing her face from his spare one hand. The smirk on his face reflected fear upon Julia's face and Julia's fear was starting to become his favorite turn on.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE? :) I love my amazing readers who show me love!