Try to Scream

Who Is He?

I changed into a pair of plaid pajama pants, a white tank top covered in Jonas Bothers songs and lyrics and my ladybug slippers. I took out my contacts and put my glasses on. When I finished changing, I shoved the rest of my clothes in my bag. I yawned into my hand as I met everyone in the hotel lobby.

The bus ride was only about 3 hours. There was no point in renting a van when the bus was going to be following us anyway. So we didn’t bother with a small vehicle of the short trip.

We gathered on the bus, blocking out all the screaming girls. It was rather annoying, it was really late, shouldn’t they be sleeping, didn’t they have something else to do? But alas, I understood now why they were so dedicated, the boys were quite amazing. I was lucky to be able to befriend them.

Everyone instantly went upstairs to play games or whatever, Niall and I, being the starving children we were, raided the fridge for food. When we managed to find something we wanted, we went upstairs to eat and sit with everyone.

Josh, Harry, Louis and Cora were all playing Mario Kart. Liam was waiting to take over the loser’s controller and Zayn was fast asleep by Cora. I couldn’t see how through all the yelling and fussing over the game, Zayn could sleep so peacefully.

Harry came in last, so he had to hand over his remote to Liam. He then came over and tried to steal some of my chicken. I growled at him and went to bite his hand. He pulled it back with wide eyes and looked at Niall, who was laughing. “She’s like me, Styles. Don’t mess with our food.”

I smiled at them and bit into my chicken. “Nick, Joe or Kevin?” Harry asked. I looked at him confused. He then pointed to my shirt. “Your favorite? All girls have one, like…Cora’s favorite of us is Zayn.” Harry explained. I looked over to where Cora sat; she was stroking Zayn’s hair as he nuzzled against her leg.

“Most days it’s Kevin.” I confessed.

Harry smiled, Okay, so them out of us 5, who do you favor?”

“There are 6 of us guys here, Harry!” Josh snapped, feeling left out.

I laughed, “I don’t favor any of you.” All the boys, excluding Zayn, stopped what they were doing and looked at me. Even Niall had put his eating on pause. “I’ve only known you guys 6 days. Come on.” They all glared and crossed their arms. I bit my lip and studied each of their faces. How was I supposed to pick one? If I did, then there would be jokes all the time that I liked one of them or something like that. And the problem was; I didn’t. And I honestly didn’t favor any of them. I liked them all equally. “Fine, I favor Zayn. He makes Cora happy and I like that.” Cora laughed as all the other boys made gagging noises.

“That doesn’t work. Be fair. Fine, how about this: Who gives you the most ‘feels’?” Liam asked, I was about to question his knowledge of the word, but he answered before I could, “I dabble in a little Tumblr.”

I rolled my eyes. There was no way I could get out of answering this question. These boys were persistent, especially Liam. He wouldn’t be here, none of them would be here, if they weren’t. I looked at Cora helplessly, but instead of bailing me out, she smiled and shrugged. “Out of everyone on the bus, who gives me the most ‘feels’?” The boys nodded, leaning closer to me, “Dale, the bus driver.” I smiled triumphantly as the boys started protesting. Cora winked at me as I stood and retreated down the stairs.

I placed my plate in the sink and started washing it. A loud yawn escaped my lips as I placed it on the shelf. “Dale, how much longer?” I asked, sitting at the table.

“About 40 minutes.”

I moved to the nearby couch and curled up with my hoodie. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

~•~


I woke around 9am the following morning. I was tucked in nicely in a hotel room bed. I didn’t remember walking up here, but somehow I managed.

I found my suitcase at the end of the bed. I opened it and took out a gray knit dress, a pair of heart patterned tights, gay suede knee high boots and a blue blazer. It was possibly one of my favorite outfits that I had pack. It was slightly sophisticated, but fun. Of course it was a little dressy for a day in Boston, but I had been dying to wear it since I bought the blazer in Maine.

My favorite part of all the hotels was the showers. The water pressure was amazing and it took forever to get cold. I could honestly live in one of these showers all day if they didn’t make me look like an old lady at the end.

I stood under the steaming hot water and washed up. I knew I was probably running late, so I hurried. When I was dressed, I walked out of the room and found Liam playing a guitar quietly. I walked up curiously and sat beside him. “I didn’t know you could play. I thought it was just Niall.” I watched his fingers move across the strings. His eyes were fixated on the wall in front of him. He didn’t look up at me as he replied.

“I play every now and then.” He sighed and put the guitar down. “You know, I never thanked you for that night on the bus.”

“It’s no big deal, you needed someone and I was there.” I gave him a small smile, “Never thank me for being a friend.” He smiled back at me.

“Can I thank you for being an amazing friend?”

I looked up and made a “hm” noise. I let my eyes fall on him for a second. “Fine, but only this once.” I laughed and stood up. “Let’s go get everyone ready.” I offered my hand and helped him up.

The day was slow, radio interviews were too much. So many of them in so little time. After the interview was a signing, a little break, sound check and then another break. Cora and I left when the boys headed to the stage. We wished them luck and went to walk around Boston for a while. Of course, we took one of the body guards with us. Boston could be dangerous at night.

After a while, we got in a car and drove. Boston streets were confusing, it was crowded and people were rude. But I didn’t care. I was on a mission. There was one place I wasn’t going to miss seeing while I was here. I pulled up the GPS and typed in Yawkey Way and followed the directions. The drive was surprisingly quick. I expected this long, never ending wait. But before I knew it, I was staring at Fenway Park.

Of course I couldn’t go in or anything, I was more worried about seeing it, going inside was another story. I won’t lie; I was a Red Sox fan. As horrible as they have been doing lately, I was still a fan. It was like…if Harry cut off his curls, Directioners would still love him.

Cora took a few pictures of me around the building. Soon we were being called back to the hotel by the boys. It seemed time really did fly when you were having fun.

I drove back to the hotel and met the boys in Harry’s room. Cora instantly attached herself to Zayn as we walked in the door. “So, who’s up for a little adventure?” Louis asked, wiggling his eyebrows with a sadistic smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI!!! I dunno why, but it seems it's been forever. I know it hasn't been long at all. Anyway. UPDATE!

Pray the storm doesn't kill the power too much. :( I live on the east coast, so ugh. Last year it was a week of NOTHING. No heat, no power, no nothing. We have electric stove, so there was no heating things, it was by candle. Who felt Amish? Me!

I picked Fenway as her "MUST GO TO PLACE" because I went there on the free open house on their 100th anniversary. It was an adventure. Read that here: Adventure at Fenway
Here's a sneak peak of what happened:
Image

PJ's

Day Outfit

I will try to get another update up. I have something fun planned.Also another, kind of, adventure from my bestie and I. Haha

Title Song: Where Are You - J. Roman & Soluna

xx Bambi