Try to Scream

Don't Look Back

“What do you have in mind?” I asked curiously.

Louis continued to smile. “Just some place a fan suggested earlier. Met her outside the arena.”

“You trust a strange fan girl?” Cora rolled her eyes, her arms tightening around Zayn. “Do you have any idea what his crazy plan is?” She asked. Zayn shook his head.

“I’m changing.” I turned and walked out of the room.

I came face to face with Paul as I was leaving, he smiled at me. “We’re leaving in an hour. Spread the word.” I avoided eye contact, smiled back, nodded and continued to my room down the hall. When I got in there, I stripped and pulled on a pair of black leggings, a cream colored top with a large piece sign, my knit boots and glasses. I pulled off and switched my jewelry. I didn’t know where I was going, where Louis planned on taking us, but I was still going to look cute and be comfy. And the heels were starting to hurt my feet, so a pair of comfy knit boots would help everything.

I walked out and met Cora, she had changed as well. Into a black off the shoulder shirt, also with a big peace sign, black skinny jeans and black boots. We were like yin and yang, the reference was better with the peace signs as well. It was completely unintentional, but that was alright with me.

We met the guys back in Harry’s room. I found his gray beanie sitting on the dresser in the corner, so I snatched it up and put it on. There really was no reason, other than the fact that I liked beanies and it would look cute. Harry went to protest, but decided against it. My phone buzzed quietly in my pocket, so I took my attention away from everyone else. I read the text on the screen.

You looked so pretty walking around Boston, today. It said. My heart stopped as I read it. Who was this stranger. I looked at the number. 207. 207, what was area code 207? Then it dawned on me.

Stalking my name online? I smiled and sent the message. Louis cleared his throat and I looked up. Everyone was outside of the room and I was standing in the dark. I quickly pocketed my phone and joined the others.

Louis talked to one of the guards at the back stairwell door and convinced him to let us go out. He also swore him to secrecy, claiming to know things that could get him in trouble. Not that Louis would go through with blackmail, at least not from what I knew of him, I couldn’t see it. The guard agreed and gave him a set of car keys. Louis winked and led us down the stairs and through the kitchen. It was like he knew the layout of every hotel he stayed in.

I felt my phone buzz again, but Louis glared at me, “Ninja mode, Munro!” He snapped quietly. I rolled my eyes and followed him out to the car. We all gathered in, Louis and Harry in the front. Me between Niall and Josh in the back row and Liam awkwardly beside Zayn and Cora in front of us.

Louis started typing on his iPhone. He handed it to Harry and asked him to tell him the directions. With that, we were off. I pulled out my phone and read the text. Not exactly….okay, maybe just a little. You’re too cute to ignore. ;) I chuckled to myself and started replying.

Oh stop. You’re cute too, but you don’t see me stalking you :P I sent the text. “Stalking who?” I jumped and turned to Niall giving me a weird look.

“No one. A friend. Someone I met a couple days ago.” I put my phone away as Niall turned his attention to the window.

The drive seem to take forever. At last 30 minutes. This was concerning me, because we were meant to leave soon. Paul wasn’t going to be happy. Paul was going to be furious. Louis started slowing down. I looked around and saw a sign “Downtown Salem” I turned to Niall and my eyes grew wide. He grabbed my hand and smiled. “Don’t worry.” He squeezed it lightly and let go.

I was fully alert now. Louis turned up a street beside Walgreen’s. I read the sign, “Proctor St.” He followed the street and shortly turned down another one, “Mansell Pkwy” He drove slowly up to the parking lot and parked the car.

It was dark. I could see an empty fenced field beside a hill and another field. Directly to the right of the car was a skate park and playground. I relaxed a bit. Despite being in Salem, Ma, it didn’t seem so bad. Suddenly a light flashed behind us. I jumped.

Everyone started filing out of the car. “Where are we?” I asked, looking around curiously.

“Gallows Hill.” He replied. “Now, I don’t know much of the history, I do know this is where-“ I cut him off.

“Where the witches were apparently hung.” Louis nodded. I clung to the nearest person. I didn’t care who it was, I was scared.

Louis started to lead us up to a path. I jumped as the light behind us went back on. “Calm down, it’s a faulty light, babe.” I heard the Irish accent and relaxed slightly as Niall rubbed my back.

It seemed now that I was scared, I could see things. Little flashes of white appeared in the trees. I took long, slow breaths as we walked up the small hill by the fenced field. I looked around, there was a huge, weird tree behind us. I walked near it and saw a hole at the bottom of the trunk. I didn’t like that hole. I didn’t like any of this. I looked down at the open area behind the fenced field. Suddenly I saw a black shadow at the base of the woods below. It looked like a dark man. I turned and whined into Niall’s chest. This was not fun, why were we here. I wanted to kill Louis for bringing us.

I took a shaking breath and looked back, the shadow was gone. I heard shuffles from behind me and saw that Cora and I stood alone. She turned to me, anger filled her face. “Guys? Zayn?” She called out. I reached out and grabbed her hand. “This is not funny.” She said. She wasn’t as scared as I was. Cora was good with things like this. “Screw it, we’ll leave your asses here!” She guided me down the rocky hill, I slipped a few times before we got down.

Snap! The sound come from the woods beside us. I moved away , quickly as Cora squinted. She sighed and pulled me to the car. She looked in the window and found the keys on the seat inside. She smiled slightly at me before going around the car. Before I was able to open the door, hands wrapped around me and a “gr” filled my ear. I screamed loudly and fought against the hard body behind me.

My elbow met my attacker’s chest, then my foot stomped on theirs. “Ow.” They said, dropping me. I turned and glared at him, Harry smiled innocently as he rubbed the spot my elbow got him.

“You jerks!” I yelled, tears streaming my face. His expression changed as he went to reach out for me. I kicked his leg and quickly got in the passenger seat. I didn’t care if I had to sit next to Louis, at least I wouldn’t have to touch any of them, be stuck in a cramped spot. I could stare out the window and watch this horrible place go away.

The ride back to the hotel was quiet. Everyone could feel the anger I was silently expressing. It wasn’t that I was angry that they scared me, it was more…I was frightened. I was so scared that being mad at them made me forget the feeling. When we paid the $3 toll to get back in Boston, I felt a little better. When we exited the elevator, I ignored Paul as he started freaking out at the boys. He wasn’t the only one who wanted to yell at them.

We were told to quickly get things ready so we could be off. We were started to get behind schedule. It wasn’t good, everything had to be on time or things would start going wrong. This trip set us back nearly an hour. Which mean when we arrived in Florida, we’d have to go straight to the photo shoot for the new single right away, no time to relax in the comfy hotel room. No time to shower in a real shower. No time to sleep in a warm, still bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, so Louis took him to a place my bestie and I know well. I wish I could have extended it a bit and had them look at the park and read my tumblr URL on the playscape xD Bad Bambi!

Anyway, this isn't exactly a filler, it's setting up an event, BIG event, that will happen in 2 chapters. :) Then I want a time skip. I need to get some time going here. Haha

Munro's Outfit

Cora's Outfit

It's funny, I created these two outfits at different times and didn't even realize the peace sign deal until I started writing. Haha Also, it's funny, Cora's is my #89th outfit, while Munro's is my #98th xD It was meant to be. :)

Title Song: Ghost Of You - Selena Gomez

p.s. Had to use a cover version, all the Selena ones sounded horrible, either too slow or pitched weird, besides, this chick has a lovely voice. :)

xx Bambi