Try to Scream

Focused Like Always

Her entire outfit shoved off my favorite parts of her. Her long lean legs, her nice butt, her smile and that beautiful face. Her hair framed it perfectly. Her dress and tights and boots made every bit of her stand out. I wanted nothing more than to jump out of the car and grab her now. I wanted to hug her, kiss her and love her. I wanted her to love me back. I wanted to end this charade we had, end this game of hard to get. I never was a good team player.

She didn’t stick around the concert tonight, which was fine by me, I couldn’t get in anyway. I followed her on foot for a while, but the moment she took a car, I was on her tail, watching her. As a New Yorker, the fact that she was eyeing Fenway Park was a bit of a turn off. But it was just a baseball team; I could get over that small set back. I knew she could as well. Besides, a little healthy bickering was good for a growing couple. Our bickering could be over baseball.

I watched her gawk at the stadium. Take picture with Cora. Before long, they were leaving. I followed them to the hotel and watched her go in. I pulled out a notebook and started writing my plans for the morning. I knew the moment I got back to my room, I’d fall asleep. I had an early morning flight and I still hadn’t found a motel. I’d have to look around for that. I jotted the notes down and close my book, ready to head out.

As I put the car in drive. I noticed a familiar car leaving. I followed it. They were going out again. I hoped it wasn’t another sleazy club. It wasn’t my Munro’s scene. There was no reason to put her through that again. But I noticed they didn’t stay in town, they headed in a northern direction. They were leaving Boston.

I followed them to Salem and watched them park. I sat on one of the streets and hid. When they were distracted I took the back by the playground and went into the woods. I stayed close to the edge at the bottom of the hill. When I looked up, Cora and Munro were alone. Suddenly a boy ran into me. I froze. “Sorry.” He said. A small smile formed on his lips, his bright blue eyes and blond hair were noticeable in the darkness. Niall. I wanted to reach out and hurt him, hurt him for getting close to my girl, but I held back.

“It’s alright, you guys have fun. I’m going to check out the cemeteries now.” I walked up the path that took me to the top of Gallows Hill for a bit. I stopped and hid again. I was seen. He saw me. Niall Horan saw me. Did he know? Did he believe my lies?

I was pulled out of my constant worried thoughts as I heard a scream. Munro! I raced down the hill but stopped as she said, “You jerks!” They were fooling around with her. I got away from them once, I couldn’t get caught again. They couldn’t see me. Munro wouldn’t like that. Munro would be mad with me. I watched them drive away before I walked to my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
I lost a subscriber! Haha, oh well, they are going to miss out on this, it's starting to get better.

Comments my lovelies.

I should have another chapter up either later tonight OR tomorrow, if I still have power.

Damn Frankenstorm is going to kill me. Last year I was a week without power, which is why I want to update as much as possible in case it's like that again. :(

Title Song: Don't Kick The Chair - Dia Frampton ft. Kid Cudi (I just realized how depressing that song is! D:)

xx Bambi