Try to Scream

Everything For You

It’s been a while since I saw her the first time, since I heard her the first time. It’s felt like ages, yet it’s only been a month. I feel like I have more pictures than I can count. I need to start preparing her room. I can go to a friend of a friend for a custom made bedspread and I need to buy her a bed. I can get her clothes from home and a few other odds and ends.

It’s easy to make a custom request over the phone. California is a bit far from home. I left my car back there weeks ago. I could fly out there soon, but for now I had to keep watching her.

Cora and Zayn have a big announcement coming soon, I overheard the chatter as the girls ate dinner. They are lucky fans are not stalking them, the juice that would be poured all over the internet. It’d be like water on a computer; everything would fizzle and go out. Hearts would break, images ruined, tears.

It irked me when Eleanor was being rude to my Munro. How dare she think she had to be threatened. If she was in any danger at all, it was me she should fear. And Munro, hiding me. It hurt, it hurt more to hear that she kissed that Niall boy. How dare he kiss my girl. I can only imagine that she said those things because she wasn’t ready for us. I can see it now. Niall’s heart shattered on the floor as the girl he was in love with walked away hand in hand with me. A normal guy.

They were all stupid for believing her bantering of a false liking to Mr. Niall Horan. A whore is what he is. His name is quite accurate. According to my list of events, there was a week when they could all go home and have some R&R, it was supposed to be in the next 5 days. So it was my time to go home and plan, paint, decorate and make sure everything was ready for Munro. There was a lot to do, I knew it. A week was perfect timing. I could get all that done and more. I needed to take my eyes off Munro for a little while. There were things I needed to do elsewhere. Just for a couple days. I’d get back to her when they go to Texas. I’ll see her again very soon. But right now, I need to book a plane ticket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, okay. I wasn't sure if I set up a time for a week off yet. I could have sworn I did, but I can't find it. Whatever, if I did, ignore it, because now it's in the next 5 days. Of course I'll time skip what I have to, so don't worry, you won't be without Niall or the boys for too long.

I've also started a new story, sort of something to add on top of this one. I am going to attempt to juggle 2 stories. This will go down in history as the first time I've successfully finished all my stories I've posted, you know? AND the first time I've written more than one story AT ONCE (one shots not included)

But yeah, the new story, if you are interested, it's a Zayn fan fiction. I needed something Zayn, though I have 2 one shots, not enough. I have a Liam, Niall and Harry chapter story, I need a Zayn and a Louis one to complete the group and be happy with myself. OMG SIDE TRACKING!

The new story is called Saving Talia It's going to be more than 10 chapters, and hopefully pretty long. But but but but! My friends, but! I forgot...shoot. Um...what was I going on about? xD Okay, RIGHT! BUT HAVE YOU NOTICED, IT'S MY FIRST 1D FAN FICTION THAT IS NOT TITLED AFTER ONE OF THE SONGS!? Saving Talia just got to me, I loved it the moment it came into my head.

Fuck, shutting up, I am rambling, Haha, if you can't tell Natalia is a lot like me in this writing way, you know? Just, fuck, go read the story!

Title Song: Us Against The World - Michel Musso Ft. Katelyn Tarver

CRAP I FORGOT TO TELL YOU! I finally have my room back, so I will get another update up soon. Sub, rec, comment. On both stories, PLEASE!?!!?!?!?!

xx Bambi