Try to Scream

Days and Weeks and Months

The week home wasn’t as exciting as I wanted it to be. It was day 5 and I wanted nothing more than to run away screaming. The local Directioners would seek me out, some would ask questions, ask favors. The simple things I was already used to. But there were some who were just rude! The amount of disrespectful comments that I received were baffling. I had a 9 year old call me a slut. She was 9! How did she even know what a slut was?

I was honestly ready to just get back on the cramped double Decker with my boys. There wasn’t a lot of message exchanging either. They were all too busy to worry about what I was going through. This was understandable. They were always so far from home, always missing family. It was good they got to see the ones they loved. I just wished that maybe this would have been easier.

There were times, more so lately, that I regret letting my sister bully me into entering the contest. But then I remember; I gained a group of new friends and a wonderful boyfriend. If I didn’t go, my life would still be the same old boring tumblr filled life. I can’t regret what I loved. But it doesn’t make me dream of silence any less.

Today was a sit at home day. I was avoiding all form of social networking. I wasn’t looking at the news. I wanted to avoid all the rude things I could, it was bad enough people left me letters at my own house. Cora was off with her family probably doing something really fun. My family was done spoiling me. They were probably ready to pack my bags.

It was already 7 in the evening and I figured my best bet was to start packing for the last month of the tour. But as I pulled out my suitcase, my phone started ringing. Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss, I dove for the phone on my bed and answered with a cheerful, “Top ‘o da mornin’ to ya!” A loud laugh boomed through the speaker of my cell as I sat on my bed Indian style.

“That’s the worst attempt of an Irish accent I have heard.” Niall laughed a bit more and added, “I’ve missed you.”

I smiled more as I replied, “I’ve missed you too. I didn’t expect you to call me, isn’t it like…midnight in Ireland?”

“Yeah, but that doesn’t exactly matter.” He sighed slightly. “Hey, Princess. What’s your address? It occurred to me that I never got it.”

I gave him my address quickly, “What do you even need it for? Don’t you dare send me things; your crazy fans will raid my mail everyday!”

“I’m not sending you anything, don’t worry.” He laughed again. I missed his laughed. “But you were right, it is late. I should get going. I’ll see you soon.”

“Goodnight, Ni. I’ll see you in a few days.” I pressed “end” and rested my head on my pillow.

Ellie came storming in about an hour later. “Directioners are the fucking worst!” My eyes grew big. “I got cornered in the mall! They threatened to kick my ass if you didn’t stop seeing Niall. Like, what the fuck, sis? The crazy fans are the worst.”

“Hey, you used to be one of them.”

“God, don’t even say that! Trust me, if I was one of them, you’d be hearing complaints from me about your relationship with Niall Sex God Horan.”

I groaned, “El, can you not say that about my boyfriend, it’s seriously wrong.”

“I hope they never meet the boys. No one who treats close friends and family of theirs like this deserves to meet them. Never.” She turned on her heel and stormed out of my room, slamming my door as she went.

I turned back to my laptop and reblogged a picture of a kitten as the doorbell rang. The house grew completely quiet then a loud scream came from the kitchen.

Instinctively, I grabbed the nearest object, which was my metal table lamp, and rushed down to see what was going on. The first thing I thought was the person who broke in was back for more. I turned into the kitchen and stopped dead in my tracks as Ellie tried picking herself off the floor. One hand covered her mouth and the other pointed to the closed door. I slowly walked up and pushed the curtain aside.

My racing heart suddenly slowed as I spotted a friendly smile with brown/blond hair attached. “Ellie, you freak!” I opened the door. “Niall, you jerk, I thought you were in Ireland!” My arms wrapped around his waist. It felt good to have him so close.

“I was, but I missed you too much.” He hugged me back and laughed. “I should have told you, but I wanted to surprise you.”

I pulled back and invited him in the house. He gave my sister a hand and lifted her to her feet. “You-yo-you’re Niall Horan.” She gazed at him as he nodded.

“Yeah, sorry to scare you, you didn’t get hurt did you?”

Ellie rubbed her head and laughed, “A slight concussion is totally worth it.”

“Let’s give you the tour.” I grabbed his hand and pulled him from the kitchen.

The whole night, Ellie was on Niall’s case about everything. Of course, he sat there with a smile and answered every question, took pictures, signed things and even sang a few songs. When my parents got home from a friend’s house, they were surprised in both a good and bad way. They were happy to meet my boyfriend, finally. Though, him showing up unexpectedly and staying in the house alone with my sister and I for hours…they were just a bit angry.

Of course, they offered him the spare room and helped him settle in. My father watched him closely. When I had gone to bed later that night, I could hear my father giving him the boyfriend talk I am sure he dreamed about giving to a boy one day. There were threats and laughter. I assumed it was going well, Niall did have a way of making people comfortable with his presence.

Before I went to bed, there was talk about keeping Niall’s surprise visit on the DL for now. It wasn’t because Niall wanted to keep things from his fans. He just wanted to spend some time with me and my family. He wanted to get to know them and have a chance to make a good impression without his fans scaring them more than they already did.

Niall also claimed he didn’t want our beautiful front yard ruined by hormonal teenagers trying to sneak a peek of him in the shower.

It was only 2 nights. We’d be leaving soon, back to the tour, back to the screaming fans, back to the cramped schedules. I was looking forward to it. It became a part of me the last few months and it felt weird having privacy, having nothing to do, no one to talk to. The lack of human interaction, pranks and craziness was slowly going to drive me insane. I didn’t even want to think about how I’d feel when the tour was finally over….
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola, I am trying to write more. It's a good distraction to my problems, though I am going to try to fix my problems tomorrow morning, but, you know how things get. Wish me luck?

So here is another update. Let's hope things start getting juicier soon. :)

Title Song: Truly Madly Deeply - One Direction

Have I used a 1D song as a chapter title yet? I dunno if I have, but I figured since I used the song in the chapter, I would use it to title.

xx Bambi