Try to Scream

Everything's About to Change

The following day went by slowly. We decided to stay in and I hid the photo albums before my mom got to them. We watched a few movies, played a couple board games, and got Ellie comfortable with the idea of me dating Niall.

Ellie was very good about not smothering the poor Irish boy. She was far too tired in the morning to bother him, by lunchtime, she was getting used to the fact that he was there and dinnertime, she started getting bored with the fangirl routine.

There wasn’t a moment when Niall seemed annoyed by my sister. If he was, he was good about not acting upon it. My mother and father seemed to warm up to him as well. A lot more than the night before.

I could tell they were still slightly peeved about him just showing up unexpectedly. They were the type of people that planned, plotted. They wanted perfection. Of course, this part of them is what made me pushing for my dream of being an art teacher hard.

The following day was alright, I was already packed and ready to jump in the car and on the plane. I wanted to get back to the loud, uncoordinated boys I grew to love. Mine, Cora and Niall’s plane wasn’t leaving until after lunch, so Niall offered to take both families out. Kind of a, “This is who you are leaving your daughters with, trust me and my friends” type thing. Cora was slightly jealous that Niall came back to America early just for me, but she understood that Zayn had more people to see, more things to do and he would be here if he could. She gladly accepted and talked her parents into coming.

We all gathered in a little diner just outside of town close to the airport. They had to push two tables together to fit the 8 of us. When everyone had ordered what they wanted, conversation started. “So, you boys seem to be taking good care of the girls.” Cora’s father started.

“Of course, if we aren’t there to watch over them, our management is. They are completely safe with us.” Niall smiled and looked from one parent to the next.

Cora’s mother wasted no time with polite conversation. “This Zayn fellow, I’ve read quite a few rumors about him. Cheating, drinking, drugs. Do I need to worry?” Her dark blue eyes glared at the Irish boy.

“Well, there are rumors about us all. We’re a world famous boy band. Just a few months ago, there were rumors that Munro had broken up my mate and his girlfriend. But it’s obvious that’s untrue.” His hand covered mine for a moment as he smiled at me. He moved his hand and looked as the waitress struggled with our food. He got up and helped pass around the dishes.

The talk went from serious to funny stories. Niall took special care to avoid any stories of the boys that could scare the parents away. When everyone had finished eating, Niall set down $200 and told us it was all set. I quickly snuck a peek at the receipt. The bill was only $98. I placed it back and grabbed my purse.

The airport was packed when we arrives. A large group of girls stood by the doors as we walked in, they screamed and started crowding us.

I should have expected them to find out. We had gotten lucky that they were not camping in the yard. It had to have been pictures of Niall at the diner. Fans crowded him and asked questions, requested autographs and pictures. Niall did what he could for a few minutes, but pushed his way through the crowd to get back to our little group.

They protested and some followed. Airport Security was quick settle the girls down and get them to leave. They were not here for a reasonable reason, the airport was rather small and they were causing a scene and bothering other people.

When they cleared out, I started saying goodbye to my family. My mother reminded me to call nightly. My father gave Niall a quick talk about taking care of me. We hugged and walked away to get on the plane.

The plane ride was surprisingly quiet. Niall and I watched a movie as Cora slept. When we got off the plane to meet the boys, it was like putting on headphones at full blast. I had almost forgotten what the girls could be like. I mean, we ran into the small group at the airport back home, but this was at least 3 times what that was.

There was no time to stop and talk, no time to take pictures or do anything. We got off the plane, got our bags and left in the van with the other boys. “Okay, there is a lot to do. We’ll stop at the hotel, you will have an hour to get settled, change, eat.” Paul started. “We’ll need to get to sound check immediately.” Paul turned into the driveway, “You’ll have an hour to eat after that and then we have the concert. Girls, are you attending tonight?”

Cora and I looked at each other, “Yeah, we’ll go tonight.” The boys smiled at as, Zayn’s arm wrapped around Cora.

We arrived at the hotel, Cora and I changed. I pulled on a black bandeau, buttoned up my sheer blue blouse and slipped into a skirt. I grabbed a pair of blue heels, put them on and tucked my shirt loosely into my skirt.

Cora grabbed a black floral dress, coral suede wedges and a scarf. We both ordered a sandwich and waited for the boys to finish getting themselves ready.

When our sandwiches arrived, we ate quickly and met the others in the hall. Niall’s arms found me immediately. Harry scoffed, “Get a room.”

“You’re just jealous you’re the only single one.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

Harry pursed his lips to the left and shook his head, “I’m just sad my new best friend won’t need me to cover anymore.”

“Aw, is Mr. Styles going to miss me? I promise I’ll still be your best friend.” He smiled and opened his arms; I wiggled from Niall’s grip and hugged Harry tightly. “Hey, we could always convince the public that I’m secretly cheating on Niall with you. We could start a rumor for a change.” The boys laughed.

“Oh yeah, give us more rumors to deal with.” Louis chimed in.

“Okay, fine, let’s not.” I hugged Harry one last time before returning to my place beside Niall. “You guys are really the best friends I’ve ever had.” I looked from Cora to the other boys. “I’m glad I got the chance to meet you.” Niall kissed the top of my head.

The others rushed in and hugged me. “Okay, kiddies, we are late! Get moving!” Paul walked from his room and pushed the button for the elevator.

“This is the first concert we don’t have to hide. This is going to be the best concert ever.” Niall and I walked onto the elevator with smiles.
♠ ♠ ♠
I promise better update soon. Give it time. All good things come to those who wait...sort of. ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sorry it's been a while, also. I literally had to make 2 cakes (with homemade fondant) for my 2 best friends. Go figure, their birthdays are 5 days apart! Haha. I also have a little one running around. Yay for babysitting. Allie's Cake and Sasha's Cake I also have a busy week, I have to clean, bake ANOTHER cake for my real mom and my big brother, who's birthdays are the 19th and Ma 2nd (though they are not going to be here until the 23rd. I have...a week...D:)

Outfits

Title Song: Best Day of My Life - Jesse McCartney

xx Bambi