Try to Scream

It All Went Wrong

Munro and I had made our way up the stairs. Zayn and Cora were in one of the rooms snogging. I looked at Munro with a goofy look, wishing it was us. To be honest, I was nervous to really kiss her since the whole airport thing went down. I gave her a peck here and there, but there were no heated moments with us.

I shrugged it off and pulled her into a room with peeling wallpaper. I didn’t bother looking around much more, because my only intention was to move in on Munro. I knew I could do it. We were alone and there was nothing stopping me now.

Munro moved towards the window and looked out; I came up behind her, nervous to touch anything. I didn’t want to scare her. I could feel her body moving; worried I leaned forward and whispered. “You are shivering, you okay?”

“Just a bit cold.” She turned to face me. Her eyes met mine and every bit of me wanted to just take her in my arms and snog the hell out of her face. I leaned in and watched as her eyes closed. I took that as an okay to close mine and kiss her, but just as I was reaching her lips, Cora’s laughter boomed through the house. I pulled back shocked. For a moment, I’d forgotten there was a world outside of the room.

I didn’t want to push a kiss out of her, so I changed the subject back to her being cold. “Want me to get your cardigan from the car?” She nodded, “Okay, be right back, no running off.” I smiled at her then jogged out the door, stopping briefly to glare in at Cora and Zayn. They met my stare and looked away, figuring out what they had done.

I walked down the stairs and headed for the car. When I opened the door, I grabbed the dark blue cardigan and turned quickly, hearing Harry scream and a Louis laughing. I squinted slightly and saw Harry and Liam fighting on the grass. I shook my head and watched as they fought. Liam had pinned Harry to the ground and was taunting him.

Ignoring whatever else was going to happen, I started back to the stairs. Louis came up behind me and jumped on my back. “Tommo!” I said, as the feeling of fright tingled through my body.

“Where’s Mo, aren’t you supposed to be lovin’ her up? Leave the Bird all alone and then expect her not to fly away.” I shook my body in attempt to get him off, he clung tighter.

“Lou, stop. You know it’s not like that with her.” I sighed, rubbing my thumb over the fabric clenched in my hand.

Louis hopped off my back and smiled, “Aw, is little Niall finally settling down? Mr. No-Dating. Mr.—“ I cut him off and shook my head.

“Just stop. It’s not strange for a guy to ward off dating to focus on his career.”

Louis laughed, “No, but when you career has been at the top for years and you have every girl in the world chasing after you, you tend to get a little.”

“Well I’m not shallow. I wasn’t going to date just any girl.” I rolled my eyes. “Look, she’s waiting alone up there, can we do this another time?” Louis shrugged and turned to run back to Liam and Harry, who were finally off the ground and exploring.

Lights hit me as a car sped by the house, I jumped at first, expecting the cops or some crazed fans ready to stop, but as the car continued, I put it at the back of my mind and headed back upstairs.

Munro wasn’t in the room when I got there. I checked the closet and then other rooms. “Come on, Babe, let’s not play. I said I was sorry about Salem, can’t we just hang out without games?” I entered a few other rooms and ended up in the room we started in.

I looked around, hoping to find another door, something that would tell me where Munro was hiding, but all I saw was a shiny object on the floor by the window. As I bent down, I realized it was the necklace I’d given Munro. Never had I seen it off her neck before.

“Zayn, Cora?” I turned to the doorway, the silver ladybug in one hand and a dark blue cardigan in the other. They walked in and looked at me, “Ha-have you seen Munro.”

“Don’t play games Niall, she was with you. Munro, come out, you’re not going to scare me.” Cora smiled and walked towards the closet door.

My eyes followed her as I realized she thought we were play. Fear seeped through every pore and my heart raced. “She’s not here, I thought she might be plotting a joke with you guys.”

“She must be with the others.” Cora added, shrugging it off.

Shaking my head I fought the tears as they threatened to fill my eyes, “I was just down there with them, she isn’t there.”

Zayn noticed the look on my face immediately. Seeing it many times throughout our years together. “Hey, she has to be here somewhere, it’s not like she just disappeared. Like someone took her or something.” He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. “We’ll find her, mate.” He smiled at me and reached for Cora’s hand. “Let’s get the others and look for her, she couldn’t have gotten far.”

I calmed down and did as Zayn said. We looked, we all looked, we called for her, threatened to leave her, everything. But nothing. She didn’t come out. We looked for 2 hours. Finally, we gave up and called the police.

There was no helping it anymore, I started crying as we sat in the car and waited for the police. I couldn’t help thinking it was all my fault. It was all my fault. I left her in the room by herself and went to the car. I was supposed to be there. Now something happened. She could have wondered off and got lost, hurt herself or something worse could have happened. I was to blame.

Though the house was on a nearly empty street, there was nowhere to really go. Her cell phone was off and there was no contacting her. The police sent us back to the hotel and instructed us to sit tight. She might return home. They’d continue to look into it, but there wasn’t much they could do. She wasn’t considered a missing person yet. They took her necklace and bagged it, claiming it was evidence.

I couldn’t do much now. I could just sit there and wait. How could I sit and wait? My girlfriend was missing and no one knew a thing. The police were setting the case aside for the night and following day. They wouldn’t touch it again for at least 24 hours.

They continued to stress that because of the fame, she might have just taken off for a break. But we’d just gotten back, she was excited. How could she just leave and not tell anyone. She didn’t tell me, she didn’t tell her best friend Cora. She didn’t say a thing. The police were convinced she left for some space, that she’d be back and that we shouldn’t worry. But I knew it wasn’t true. She wouldn’t have just left. She wouldn’t, would she?
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright folks. There is a slight change of plans. Instead of a kidnappers point of view now, there will be a Niall chapter. So you should know when Niall is talking and when Munro is talking. Don't get confused, I would be confused as to how you managed that :)

If you DON'T like the Niall chapters, I can delete them and continue the story how it was. But I feel you will get more insight to the whole story this way. ♥

Title Song: The Writer - Jesse McCartney (sorry, this is the best I could do D:)

xx Bambi