Try to Scream

You Don't Have to Worry

I made it back to the hotel before anyone could miss me. Harry smiled when he walked into my room. He didn’t know a thing. He didn’t know about the scary PI or the gun I had tossed in my bag. He didn’t know I raced here with only minutes to pull the act all together.

“Let’s order some breakfast.” Harry sat on the bed and picked up the phone. “We also have a Skype date soon.” I looked at the clock and sighed. It was already 10:30. I could humor him for no more than two hours then after that, I needed to go.

I honestly didn’t want to wait. Munro needed me. I needed her. Who knows what was happening to her right now. Who knows what this crazy asshole was doing.

“Get me whatever.” I shrugged. I flipped the TV on and glanced at the screen emotionlessly. I could have easily put on a front, I was used to that lately, but I was so tired. I was anxious and ready to jump and leave.

“Pancakes it is!” Harry called down and ordered some pancakes. I didn’t move, “Now, while we wait, Skype date.” I hated that word. Date. I was dating someone, yet I couldn’t see her and I basically lost her. I was going to find her though.

Harry pulled out his laptop and signed into Skype. It instantly began ringing with an unknown name. Harry declined the call and pressed on Louis’ name. Within seconds, the boy’s face popped up, Liam sat beside him and Zayn was heard off scream asking where Louis put his cups.”In the cupboard you twat!” Harry chuckled and greeted the group. “Hey! So New York? You guys couldn’t tell us, we had to find out through the pap?” Louis gave an annoyed glare, but it disappeared at a smile crept on his face.

We talked to the boys for a while and ate. Two hours into the Skype call, I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When Harry wasn’t paying attention. I grabbed my bag and slipped out the front door.

The hallway was clear, so I took the stairs quickly to the floor under ours and knocked on the first door I came to. “May I use your bathroom. I got locked out of my room down the hall and I really need to change for my meeting.”

The older woman smiled at me and nodded. “Of course. You seem like such a sweet boy. Beautiful accent. I once dated a guy….” I booked to the bathroom, not caring how rude I was being. I changed into some clothes I grabbed from the thrift store a week ago. They were unflattering, mismatched and the design would make my stylist cringe. It was perfect. I pulled on a beanie and tucked my blond locks inside.

I walked out the door quickly, without saying a thing to the nice old lady. When I found the lobby, I called for a cab. I took the cab to the end of the driveway. I wasn’t sure how far it would be to walk. But I had to do it. I couldn’t let him know I was here…if he was here.

The walk lasted what seemed like days. But I knew it wasn’t realistic, the sun hardly moved. It couldn’t have been more than 30 minutes. The cabin came into view and I could see a car parked in the driveway. My heart raced, I knew he was here.

If there were two little versions of myself on my shoulders right now, one would be screaming charge, while the other begged me to call the police. I was rooting for the “Charge” because it wasn’t just your average screaming, it was Teddy with his horn and a set of stairs. A deep breath and a long ass “a”. “Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarge!” It screamed and that’s what I did.

I rushed to the door and looked in the windows. My hands shaking as I pulled out the Glock I bought a few hours earlier. Relax. You have him. She’s here somewhere. My inner voice tried to keep me calm, but my blood was pumping and at this rate, I would probably shoot just about anything.

“Find what you’re looking for?” I turned quickly and pointed the gun. He stood there, a wooden bat stained with blood in his left hand. Dried blood covered the white shirt he was wearing.

“Where is she?” I asked, fighting back the tears that threatened to spill. “Listen you piece of shit, tell me where she is!”

I didn’t want to look away from him. One mistake would ruin this all. “She doesn’t want you, Niall.”

Just the sound of my name coming from his mouth made my blood boil. I cocked the gun and placed my finger firmly on the trigger, making the safety plastic piece move so I could shoot at a moment’s notice. “Tell me where she is, right now.” I controlled the anger in my voice.

“Over my dead body.” He seemed so confident in himself. He thinks I won’t shoot him.

I pulled the trigger tighter, “That can be arranged.” I aimed for his shoulder and shot there first. He seemed shocked as the bullet pierced his skin. “Tell me where she is or the next one goes through your fucking brains.”

“I’ll repeat myself. Over. My. Dead. Body.”

Without hesitation, I moved closer and smiled, “As you wish.” I pulled the trigger again and watched as blood spewed in every direction. The bat slipped from his hands before he fell to his knees and then on his back.

I felt drops of blood run from my face. I stood too close. I knelt down and rubbed my finger prints off with the inside of my shirt. I hesitantly grabbed his right hand, the one he held the bat with and pressed them to the gun in every way, shape, and form a normal person would. I unloaded the magazine and carefully cleaned each extra bullet, making him put them all back in.

Reloading the magazine was hard. His fingers were so…bendy…dead, that the bullet would slip before it went in. I spent forever covering my ass. But the moment I was done. I placed my hand on the gun and fired a stray bullet into the wild.

I dropped the gun and looked around. Where would he hide her. The cabin was too small. He went to so much effort, that she’d have to be close. I walked in the back and gasped as I saw a hole in the ground. It was human sized. I rushed over and relaxed slightly as no one was down there. I looked around some more. All I saw were rose bushes.

I rounded to the front again and that was when I noticed the door in the garage with a lock. I ran to it and pulled at the lock. Being stupid. I looked for a key nearby, then checked Trent. But he didn’t have it either. Thinking back to the movies I’ve seen, I grabbed the gun and held it tightly in my hand. I brought the butt of it down on the lock, hard. Nothing. I did it again. Nothing.

I was at the end of my rope, now. Completely losing it, I found myself beating the lock with the gun, tears streaming from my eyes as I did. The lock finally gave and I didn’t wait to rush in and collect my broken girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, one more chapter and an epilogue left.

Guys I just...no. I can't go into sobby thank you's yet.

I might just meet my goal, YAY!

Song is Back for You by One Direction. I have been on writing overload, so I don't want to link anything. Also, I am talking to two crazy people. >> xD

xxBambi