Status: Working On It

Destiny Fulfilled

Destiny Fulfilled-*Meeting The Mexican Aristocrat*

“Nik, your customers are waiting for you girl, hurry up and get your ass on stage pronto!” my boss, Callie yelled at me
“Almost finished!” I said, applying a pink frosted lip gloss to my lips. I stood and examined myself in the full-length mirror, satisfied with my reflection.

http://www.polyvore.com/work_hard_play/set?id=54875937

I braced myself as I walked down the hall the front. It was going to be a long night, but at least the tips would be good tonight. I heard we have big people here tonight. I made my way to the curtain and waited for my intro by the DJ. Wondering what it is that I do? I’m a professional Exotic Dancer. Not the best job in the world, but I make due. If you were to tell me three years ago that I would be a Dancer at a strip club to make a living, I wouldn’t have believed you. I was supposed to be a Harvard graduate, have a Master’s degree in Law. Crazy right? A crazy, fucked up world we live in. Life threw me a curve ball that I couldn’t catch so here I am. Shaking my ass to entertain men who’s probably old enough to be my father or have wives at home. As the beat to Chris Brown’s “Strip” blasted through the speakers, I strutted onto stage, greeted with pleased cheers. The money started flowing onto the stage just as I began to do my thing. I put on a dazzling smile as I danced in front of them, giving it my all, getting close enough to give them a peek and just as they were about to touch, I’d flounce off, leaving them begging for more. I hate to toot my own horn, but I’m damn good at my job. I could tell the other girls were second guessing themselves as they watched my performance, but they would be a fool not to. With my Jessica Rabbit frame, long, flowing dark hair, enchanting hazel eyes, full lips, and long endless legs, I was a knockout, the best damn thing to ever happen to this place. When my act was done, I took a bow for my standing ovations and collected my money and as I blew the crowd a slow seductive kiss, a guy up front caught my eye. He was staring at me intently, muttering something to the guys around him. It was obvious they were talking about me. He was handsome, I’ll give him that. So were his buddies. I gave him a wink and strutted off stage to the back. In the empty locker room, I counted my money in peace, not having to worry about envious eyes on me. With one performance, I’ve already made eleven hundred dollars. Enough to cover my rent and put groceries in my empty fridge. I went back out and went to my stationed poll and did my thing for a while. The money kept flowing in; one guy came up and got touchy. I smacked his grabby hands away. Strike one.
“We have a strict No Touching Policy.” I barked at him
“Sorry sweetheart. I like to touch what I like.” He said, stroking my fishnet clad legs. Strike two
Stop it!” I warned. The one thing I hate about my job: Guys who hate to be told no. I make exceptions for drunken guys because they partially don’t know what they are doing, but this guy’s being a sincere tool. He grabbed me down from my pedestal and pulled me against his massive chest, towering over me
“And if I don’t?” he said, grabbing me roughly, running his hands from my hips to my ample rear.
I yanked away, drew back and bitch slapped the shit out of him, sending him stumbling backwards. I pushed the button on my pedestal, calling for security, which was there in seconds.
“Escort this fine gentleman out of here.” I told them, annoyed. There is always one that ruins the night for the rest of the guys. As I was heading back to the locker room, irritated and ready to call it a night, someone caught my arm. I swear if this is another guy, I’m slapping first and asking questions second. It was Callie
“Where are you going?”
“To the locker room to get my things, I’m done for the night.”
“No you’re not. I got a request for you specifically and he’s paying for a private dance.”
“Cal, I’m really annoyed, I was just violated less than ten seconds ago and I’d hate to take it out on a customer. I’m going home. Goodnight.”
“He’s paying you four grand.”
“What room is he in?” I said, getting my pep back. Four grand for just one dance? I’ll just have to suck it up.
“He’s waiting for you in six.”
“What ‘Big Stars’ did you say was here again?”
“WWE Superstars here to celebrate a birthday and you’re going to be dancing for the Birthday boy.”
Hm. That explains the large sum of money. These guys need to come around more often
“I have to go get changed.”
“You do that and don’t keep him waiting.”
I went to the locker room, showered real fast, and got dressed in this:

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_633/set?id=51375878

and went to room six, switching the sign on the door from “Open” to “Occupied”. I could see the silhouette of the guy from behind the curtain of the mini stage I was on. I went to the stereo in the corner and picked my song of choice: “Cockiness” by Rihanna. When the music started, the curtains opened, revealing the birthday boy, the guy who was watching me dance earlier. I smirked, shaking my hips to the beat, getting lost in the music. He smirked, watching me with lustful eyes. I cat walked over to him, my eyes never leaving his dark brown orbs as I placed my hands on his knees, massaging them slowly before crawling into his lap, straddling him, grinding my hips into him. The “No touching” policy would not be applied tonight. I let his hands roam free, as I turned in his lap, giving him a good view of my backside. I heard him groan as I shimmied down between his legs then back up, flipping my hair as the song ended and went on to the next: Skin. I danced slowly to this one, teasing him more and more. I was definitely adding fuel to the sexual tension that was building between us strangers. What can I say, I find him sexy. He was totally hypnotized.
“You have to be by far my best present all day”
I smiled and kept dancing
“Tienes talento” he whispered in my ear in Spanish. It kind of turned me on to hear him speak in my native language
“Thank you” I said
“Por no hablar de bella”
“Unsted no esta tan mal ti mismo” I answered back, climbing back into his lap. He wrapped his arms around my lap. Two songs passed and he started asking questions
“How old are you?” he asked quizzically. I hate when people ask me that on the job. It’s embarrassing
“I’m twenty-one.”
“You’re too young to be working in a place like this.”
“It keeps the bills paid and I’m not half bad at it.”
“No, no. You’re not bad at all.” He said, running his tongue across his bottom lip. I’m beginning to feel like he’s the one teasing me instead of the other way around.
I couldn’t fight it anymore. Between his touches and his alluring gaze he had on me, I couldn’t take it. Something about him was drawing me in. I leaned in and he took my face into his hands, crashing his lips to mine. My mind was blown. We kissed for what seemed like hours before coming up for air and it took me a second to wrap my head around the fact that I had just kissed a man I barely even knew. The last song began to play, Birthday Cake by Rihanna and Chris Brown. That’s definitely not helping the sexual frustration right now. I had to literally pry myself away from him.
“Happy Birthday.” I said, leaving in the middle of the song. When I got to the locker room, I changed into this

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_787/set?id=54922549

collected my things, then went to Callie’s office to get my money
“How did it go?” she asked, sliding an envelope across her desk. I was pretty sure by the looks of it, I wouldn’t have to count it.
“Fine, couldn’t have gone any better.” I said shortly. I mean, it wasn’t a complete lie. “Am I dismissed for the night?”
“I’ll see you tomorrow night.”
I made my way through the crowd and out the doors. It started to pour down just as I got out of the parking lot. This was going to be a long walk to the bus stop. I had to take two busses and walk three blocks just to get home every night. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and put my hood up. About halfway to the bus stop, a pair of headlights shining behind me caught my attention and a car pulled up next to me on the street. The window rolled down and there was the birthday boy from the club
“I didn’t catch your name hermosa.” He said, flashing me a brilliant smile
“That’s funny, because I don’t remember pitching it to you, guapo” he laughed at that
“How about this: I’ll give you a ride if you give me your name.”
“I’m perfectly fine walking. Besides, you might try to kidnap me or something” I shouldn’t have said that. A flash of lightning, followed by thunder cracked in the sky, making the rain come gushing down harder.
“Don’t tempt me.” He said, getting out of the car and guiding me to the passenger side, opening the door for me. “Get in.”
“Demanding aren’t we?” I joked, sliding into the seat. He shut the door and rounded the car back into the driver’s side
“You don’t know the half of it.” He said pulling off
We drove in silence for a while until I realized he never asked me where I lived.
“Where exactly are we going?”
“I’m kidnapping you.” He said with a smile to let me know he was joking. “The hotel we’re staying in isn’t far from here. When the weather is better in the morning, I’ll take you home.” He promised “Now, your name.”
“It’s Nichole Perez.”
“Alberto Rodriguez.” He said, giving me that dazzling smile
We chatted the whole drive. He talked most of the way because I kept feeding him questions to keep the spotlight away from my personal life. He talked about his job and how he was always on the road and only got to go home four or five times a year
“Wow that must be hard. I bet you miss your girlfriend back home.” I teased. He laughed
“I would miss her if she existed. Being on the road year round keeps me busy. It doesn’t bother me because I don’t have a beautiful girlfriend to come home to. At least not yet, anyway.” He said with a smirk, making me blush
Up in his hotel suite, I followed him into the huge bedroom. It was a pretty fancy hotel and I felt kind of out of place.
“Do you always kidnap girls off of the street and bring them to your hotel room?”
“No. You would be my first, actually. There’s a first time for everything. I’m going to go take a shower. Make yourself at home.” he said, heading into the bathroom
I made myself comfortable on the king sized bed. While he was in the shower, I got changed into one of his shirts he had laying around and waited for him on the bed.
When he came out, wearing only a pair of boxers, hair still dripping wet, I licked my lips slowly, my eyes roaming his body. Hot damn is he completely hung! When my eyes finally met his, I could tell he was doing the same to me as he came over and climbed on top of my, hovering
“I have to admit, that looks much better on you than it does on me.” He said, pinning my arms above my head. He began to tail soft kisses on my neck, sucking slightly and I was oh so loving it. I locked my legs around his waist. “But I think it would look better on the floor.”
“Suit yourself.” I said, pulling the shirt over my head, revealing my fire red bra and panties. He seem to really like that
“Best birthday ever.” He muttered, crashing his lips onto mine.
Guess there is a first time for everything, including sleeping with a stranger
♠ ♠ ♠
So? What do you think? This has been in my head for a few weeks and I finally got it out. Can I get some feedback? Should I keep going? The links are to Polyvore.com so you can see what my character Nikki is wearing so make sure you check it out