Status: Posted originally on my tumblr...

Blue Eyes Don't Lie

Chapter 13;

Show time.
This was the one I wasn’t looking forward to. I prayed that Matt could get through it. I told him to make himself throw up before he goes on, so that hopefully he won’t have to come off.
Thankfully he made it through 3 songs already. He looked at me, and gave me a sad smile, he looked really rough. Hopefully none of the crowd noticed.
He kept playing and playing, looking worse and worse as it went on. They were on the last song, and he looked at me, and he looked like hell.
“Thank you Toronto! You’ve been amazing! We are You Me At Six. Goodnight.”
Matt came running off the stage, threw his bass at the first person he saw, and ran to the bathroom, with me close behind him. There wasn’t that much left in him to throw up, so he sat there retching again.
“You did good,” I said rubbing his back. “Come on.”
When he finished, he turned to face me.
“Thank you. For everything. You’ve been so good to me today.”
“You’re my friend Matt; I’d do anything for my friends.”
“I’d do anything for you too.”
He smiled at me pathetically.
“Come on, let’s go to the bus.”
I took him by the hand, and put his arm around my shoulders, and my arm around his waist, and led him to the bus. I half carried, half dragged him to the bus, and got him undressed, and left him in his boxers to sleep. I went back to go and find Josh.
“Hi.”
“Hey,” he replied. “Where’s Matt?”
“Asleep on the bus.”
“He okay?”
“Not really. Great show tonight by the way.”
“Was it?”
“Yea, given the circumstances, the crowd seemed to love it. I did too.”
“You’re just happy that you didn’t have to go on.”
“That too,” I laughed. “But seriously, you guys were good tonight.”
“Aren’t we good every night?” He teased.
“Yea, but that’s not the point. Come on. Let’s go.”
We walked back to the bus, where I checked on Matt, who was out like a light, and Josh and I went to our bunk.
“I didn’t get to give you your promise yesterday,” I whispered.
“So you didn’t.”
He bought his mouth to mine, and we quickly got rid of our clothes, and lay there kissing and touching each other. I lay on top of him, and dragged my hands down his torso, lightly scratching his skin. I got to the top of his boxers and pulled them down. I took hold of his cock, and lightly started moving my hands up and down his shaft. He moaned slightly, and I licked his tip slowly before putting him in my mouth entirely. I sucked on him, feeling every part of him. At the base of his cock, I still worked my hands, pumping him into my mouth. I could feel him tensing up, beginning to come.
“I’m close.” He whispered shakily.
I continued to suck until he came into my mouth. I wriggled up the bed to face him, and he kissed me, and he began to move down my body to my panties, which he pulled off, he began to play with my clit, rubbing it, before putting two fingers inside me, moving them in and out. I moaned loudly and he added another finger.
“Shit, Josh!” I moaned.
I moved my hips with his hand, arching my back as I began to reach my climax.
As soon as I crashed down off my orgasm, he pushed himself inside me, I lifted my legs high, allowing him to go deeper than he ever had before, which made me gasp and moan. All I could feel was him moving in and out and all I could see were his blue eyes.
“I love you,” I managed to stammer.
“I love you,” he replied, stuttering.
I was really close; he’d never taken me this high before. He looked like he was close too. Eventually we both gave in to the high and lay there kissing until I heard the rest of them coming in, and someone going to the bathroom.
“I’d better go.” I said.
“Yea, make sure he doesn’t wreck the bathroom.”