Status: Posted originally on my tumblr...

Blue Eyes Don't Lie

Chapter 26;

We were walking around a huge mall, and it was perfect. I wanted Josh to get a new hat. I fucking loved him in hats. He was wearing his grey beanie today. It was so attractive. We were like any other couple today, no-one really paid attention to us. No-one really knew who it was. If they did, they didn’t really show it. That was how I wanted it to be, so we could have normal dates like any other couple. Occasionally we’d get a few fans come up for a photo, which I didn’t really mind. I kinda wanted Josh to myself today, seeing as I was still a bit broken. My fingers were okay now, and my leg was better. The ligaments were healing, thank god. However my ribs and collarbone were a different matter. They’d take weeks to fully heal. I sighed.
“What’s up, love?” He asked me.
“Fed up.”
“Of…?”
“Being an invalid.”
“You are not an invalid,” he bought his lips to mine. “You’re broken, and it’s gonna be fixed.”
“I know,” I murmured. “Can we go back to the bus now?”
“Liz… We’ve been here for an hour?”
“I know,” I said biting my lip. “I want to… do something else…”
“Oh, right,” he kissed me. “Let’s go.”
We half walked, half ran back to the bus. We were both aching for sex. We’d hardly done it on the tour, we couldn’t. There were far too many people around.
“Josh…”
“Yea, love?”
“Can we… try something different?”
“Like what?”
“Can… can we have someone else with us?”
“You mean a threesome?”
“I guess so?”
“Liz, we’ll have to talk about this kind of thing.”
“I know; it was just a suggestion.”
“We’ll talk about it, okay?”
“Yea,” I kissed him before we reached the bus.
We got inside and checked that no-one was there, and I pulled him close to me. He pulled my chin up gently to kiss me.
“You are so beautiful.” He murmured looking me dead in the eye.
Fuck. I hated it when he did that. It made me incapable of speech. I just stood there, dazed like a fucking idiot. He put his mouth on mine, and it was like our tongues were in a battle. I love him so fucking much. I pushed my hands under his shirt and up his chest, raking my nails as I bought them back down again. His hands moved up and down my back, catching my most sensitive parts. He brushed against the hem of my jeans, sending shockwaves through me. I moved my hands up to his face, pushing his hat off, ignoring the pain sent through my body. He froze.
“What’s wrong?” He murmured against my lips.
“Nothing, just moved my bones too much. Don’t stop.”
He went back to undressing me, starting with my shirt. He undid all the buttons, never once removing his mouth from mine. As soon as my shirt was on the floor, he moved his mouth down my body, down my chin to my neck, to just under my ear, and kissing there ever so softly. I moaned into his ear and I felt him chuckle. I pulled him away from my neck and pulled up his shirt to his neck, and I couldn’t lift any further, so Josh finished removing his own shirt.
“Sorry,” I whispered.
“Beautiful,” he whispered, caressing my skin, creating swirling patterns with his fingers.
I started on the button of his jeans, while kissing him. I pulled down his jeans, and left him in his boxers. He took down my jeans, without removing his mouth from mine. He was far more skilled at this. We were both left in our underwear, and he lifted me up and carried me bridal style to our bunk. He was still kissing me the whole time. He placed me onto the bed gently, and then climbed in after me. He laid down on top of me, and then began to kiss down my body again, starting with my mouth and going down to my chin, my neck, my chest, my breasts, my stomach, my waist and finally my hips. When he touched my breasts, they hurt, but all the way up to my collarbone. He lifted up my back and took my bra off, and flung it out of the bunk. One piece of clothing to go. He stroked down my body with his fingers, and when he got to my panties, he put his fingers inside and carried on travelling down. He started playing with my clit, and then shoved two fingers inside me.
“Mmf,” I moaned.
He moved his fingers faster and faster each time he moved them back into me. I moved my hips with his hand, wanting him to go deeper.
“Josh,” I moaned.
“Easy,”
My back began to arch as I reached my climax.
“Fuck Josh!” I yelled.
As soon as the first wave of my orgasm was over, he pulled down his boxers and pushed himself inside of me. He moved in and out, and with each thrust bought me back closer to orgasm. All I could hear was his breathing, and my pulse hammering in my ears. All I could see was his fucking gorgeous eyes, and him biting his lip. Fuck that was a major turn on. I swear looking at him was almost as good as sex. I stroked his back and when he hit my g-spot, I raked my fingers down his back harder than I have before.
“Shit!”
“What?!” He looked concerned.
“MY G-SPOT!” I practically screamed.
He thrusted harder and harder, hitting it each time, bringing me closer.
“J-J…” I couldn’t even finish.
He went faster and faster until I could feel him beginning to tense up himself. We came and it was satisfying for both of us.
“I fucking love you,” I told him breathlessly.
“I love you too,” he replied. “So fucking much.”
We lay there until we heard voices, and then we hurried to get dressed.
“Christ!” Exclaimed Max. “It smells like sex in here.”
Josh and I said nothing, but we both looked at the floor rather guiltily.
“What you wanna do now?” I whispered to Josh when we’d gone back to our bunk.
“I think… we should talk about what you meant about doing something different.”
“It doesn’t matter,” I blushed.
“If you wanna do it… we should talk about it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY FOR BEING SO ABSENT D:
basically, work has been manic, stalkers, man drama, family drama and girl drama, along with my drivers stuff, so i've literally had no time at all :(
sorry guys :(
xo