Status: Posted originally on my tumblr...

Blue Eyes Don't Lie

Chapter 3.

We were almost at Brixton. I could see it.
“Charlie, could you call Josh and put it on speaker?”
“Josh? As in… THE Josh?”
“YES. I’ve told you what happened! I need you to call him and let me talk.”
She dialed the number and I heard it calling.
“Hello?”
“Hey Josh, its Liz.”
“Oh hey! How are you?”
“I’m good, you?”
“I’m great. I’m feeling good, last gig and all.”
“That’s good; I’m just pulling into the back now, where abouts are you?”
“I’m just coming out the back to meet you now,” I could hear the smile in his voice. “I can see your car.”
“I can see that fucking hat,” I laughed. He knew I loved him in it. I got Charlie to hang up the phone, and I parked the car.
“Hey,” Josh pulled me into a giant hug the second I stepped out. “Josh, this is Charlie.”
“Hi, how are you?” he asked her.
“I’m… good.” She breathed like she was having a seizure or something.
“Erm… Okay, Josh, lead the way.”
We went inside, and found the rest of the guys having pre-drinks. I turned it down.
“Someone has to drive home tonight.” I glared as Charlie downed 4 shots in a row. “It’s obviously not going to be her.”
“Stay with me?” Josh asked.
“Are you referring to the song, or asking me to sleep with you tonight?”
“Both,” he laughed. “Mainly the second one.”
“Can’t. Have to take Charlie home, but in the state that she’ll be in… Not sure I should.”
“You can both stay with us. It’ll be fine.”
“Okay,” I smiled. “Thanks.”
“No problem. Show time boys!”

--

“Sing it with me now! STAY WITH ME!” He looked right at me when he sang those 3 words. I nodded at him. It was clear already he was going to be a big part of my life.
When ‘Stay With Me’ ended, he announced “Okay, now we’re gonna do something we haven’t done for a while, we’re gonna play a song for someone. This is ‘Taste’.”
I knew the song was being played for me, because I told him it was my favorite off of the EP.
I sang throughout the song, and I didn’t care who heard.
“Thank you Brixton! We are You Me At Six; you have been amazing, goodnight.” Josh yelled to the crowd, and came offstage engulfing me in a hug.
“Josh, you stink,” I laughed. “Go change, please?”
“Fine, but we’ll talk after, yea?”
“M-hmm,” I said, bringing his face to mine. “Now go.”
“Why don’t you come with me?” He whispered in my ear.
My eyes opened really wide, and he laughed at my reaction.
“A-are you sure?” I stuttered. He nodded and grabbed my hand.
We went and got his clean clothes then ran to the bathroom. I could tell he was really turned on. We locked the door and then his mouth was on mine. As the kiss got deeper all I could smell was him, I could feel him everywhere. My hands slid under his top, pushing it over his head, and then his hands ran up my back, taking my tee with them. “Wait, Josh,” I said, breathless.
“Mmm…” He moaned at my neck.
“I don’t want this,” I tried to convince him. “At least not here.”
He sighed. “You’re right.”
“I just meant not in a bathroom, I want this as badly as you do.”
“Oh, right. That can be arranged. Hotel?”
“Josh, I think we should wait. You know? I’ve barely been out of a relationship for a day. We can’t do this.”
“You’re right,” he said with a sigh. “I’ll get dressed, wanna wait outside?”
“Sure.” I waited outside of the bathroom, with my head in my hands, feeling more confused than ever.
He came outside and took one look at me.
“Are you okay?”
“Yea, I’m just… thinking.”
“About?”
“Life? Us? I mean what’s gonna happen with us?”
“I don’t know yet. Hell, who knows?”
“I don’t know, I just… ah, it doesn’t even matter. Let’s go.”
“Wait a minute,” he looked at me, and put his hand under my chin and gently pulled my face up to kiss me. “Much better. Don’t be sad.”
“I won’t.” I smiled and we walked back into the room.
“Shall we head back to the bus?” I asked him.
“We’re in a hotel tonight. Last show of the tour and everything.”
“Oh. Okay.”