Status: feedback is helpful (: xx

Trapped

uno

One Direction is the gang everyone is scared of. they’re not as terrifying as everyone judges them to be. They only come after you if you start trouble with them or owe them money. Nobody knows their first names because everyone uses their last names. Weird right? Scarlett’s father happens to owe them money after he got laid off from his job as a doctor. she had come back from college at the wrong time. A very wrong time. but will she learn to love one of the men that took her away?

“Dad, Angie?” I called out once I got into my familiar childhood house. Moments later a voice I didn’t recognize spoke up.“who is that Phil?” “ My daughter, Scarlett.” I heard my father say. I started walking toward the living room, where the voices we coming from. It was silent. When I finally got to the living room, I gasped. My father and little sister, Angie were sitting across from the one of the worst gangs known here. One Direction. “why Hello, love, we were just telling your father and sister that they owe us a lot of money and if they can’t pay it back, then something bad will happen.” Tomlinson said. Oh god. I leave for 2 years and come home to this?“is there anything I can do? I just finished college. I’m a nurse now. I can help around your mansion if you want.. just leave them alone..” my voice trailing off. I looked at my father and sister who were both shaking their heads. “well, we do need a new nurse,” Tomlinson looked at the others. They were all shaking their heads yes. That’s when my cousin walked in the door.“Scarlett! I heard you’re back! wait, where are you gu- oh” Destini trailed off as she walked into the living room. Her gorgeous blue-gray eyes were huge, her face paled.“and you are?” Styles asked after a minute of silence.“Destini. Scarlett’s cousin.” She mumbled looking down at her purple toe nails.“are you going to join your cousin?” Horan asked. Destini’s head shot up and a horrified look came across all of our faces.“…join her do what?” she asked completely obvious to what had happened before she walked into the door.“Well, your cousin, Scarlett, will be joining us as a new nurse and if you join, the debt will be paid faster” Tomlinson said. I looked at Destini, my eyes begging her to say no. she glanced at my sister and then back at Tomlinson.“I’ll join.” She said. I whipped my head at her. I shot her a confused glance and then looked at my sister. She looked like she was gonna burst into tears. She was losing her two favorite people. The two people that meant to world to her. I turned my head to see all the members of One Direction smirking.“how long will we be with you guys?” I asked, finally gaining the courage to speak.“5 years.” They all said at the same time. Oh joy. 5 years with them? Destini and I both sighed and said ok.”so lets get going shall we?” we said our goodbyes, getting shoved out of the door by Malik and Payne. God why couldn’t they just use their first names? They put blindfolds on us and then put us in the limo.

About an hour later of complete silence other than the low sound of the radio, we stopped. They carried us inside and took the blindfolds off. Oh my god. This place is gorgeous! The floor was a deep mahogany and the walls were a creamy beige color. Photos of random things were hung up on the walls as well as a flat screen tv. “come. We’ll show you to your room.” Horan said. Well at least we were sharing a room. We followed Horan and Styles up the winding, white stairwell. They showed us every room along the dark hall on the 3rd floor and then stopped at the last one. “and this is your room ladies. Tomlinson went to get you clothes and such” Styles said and turned to us. “ you, Destini, will be a chef for us. When you are not cooking, you will be cleaning around the house. And you, Scarlett will be the nurse and when you are not needed, you will be helping Destini with the cleaning. Got it?” we nodded and Horan started talking. “ dinner starts at 6 so you better make something good, Destini. She nodded and then they left.The room was amazing. And huge. It had two king size beds against the wall that were separated by a window and night stand between them. The walls were a dark purple with black curtains, carpet, and bedspread. At the end of each bed, there was a chest that I’m assuming held sheets and blankets. There was a silver lamp on the other side of each bed and a flat screen tv across the beds. One the left side of the tv, there was a door that was a huge walk in closet that had little clothes in it. One the right side of the tv, there was a door that led to a bathroom. It had a glass shower and a marble countertop that was filled with new make-up and hair supplies. It even had a hot-tub bathtub like thing. And of course it had a toilet and sink. “oh my god!” we both whisper-yelled. I’m sure if we weren’t here for this reason it would be 10 times better. “maybe it won’t be so bad here” Destini said. “I hope so” I said running to the bed across from the closet and further from the door. “THIS IS MY BED!” I yelled as I flung myself onto the bed. “well then this is mine” she said laying down on the bed. After a little while, Destini got up to go start dinner and I decided to look at the list each boy had given us telling what they like and how to clean their room. “this is gonna be a long 5 years” I mumbled as I got to work reading how each person like wanted everything to be done.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i know its really short but this is just the first chapter sooooo they'll get longer. feedback would be amazing. I already have the first 10 chapters up so give me some feedback and i'll update faster. xx