Status: feedback is helpful (: xx

Trapped

tres

“scarrrrrrr……..scarrr…. scar?… SCARLETT?!” I heard Des and Kaila yelling before the blankets were torn off my body and I was pushed off the soft mattress and tumbled onto the floor. I landed with my face mashed into the floor. Well I guess they’ve met. “I hate you guys” I mumbled, still not removing myself from the ground. “noooo you just hate us because you had to wake up” Kaila said. “she’s right” Des agreed. I hate when people were right. I let out an over exaggerated sigh and got up. “so what are we doing that made me have to get up before the alarm?” I asked cracking what felt like every part of my body. “ WE’RE GOING SHOPPING!” the girls yelled causing me to jump up. “wait. What?” we weren’t allowed out of the house ever so why would the boys let us go shopping? “ well, you see, Kaila here needs clothes and the boys are giving us all money to go shopping. I mean, they’re going to be with us but we’re actually leaving this place!” Des said clapping and jumping up and down. “oh my god no way!” I loved shopping and I’ve been getting sick of the clothes I have. “well get ready because we’re going in twenty minutes!” Kaila said, getting up to go get ready herself. “Des I can’t believe that they’re actually letting us out even if it is for a day, its better than nothing” I said looking through my drawers for a pair of purple skinny jeans and a black crop top with the words “Rock ‘n Roll” written in silver script. Then I put on my black ankle boots that had fringe going across the top. After I finished getting dressed, I walked to the bathroom and put my bangs in a French braid going towards the left side and left the rest of my wavy blonde hair down. I then did all the other bathroom stuff like and put on a little of silver eye shadow and put a thin line of eyeliner on the top of my eye and left the bathroom since I didn’t need mascara because my eyelashes are already long. “you look nice, des” I said as she was putting in her earrings. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, her yellow cropped hoodie with a winky face on it and a pair of yellow converse. She had her blonde hair in a bun and put on white eye shadow with mascara and eyeliner making her blue eyes “pop”. “thank you! You look lovely as well!” she said grabbing her purse and my hand to go get Kaila. When we got to her room, she was just opening the door so I guess she was ready. She wore a colorful romper with a pair of grey vans. Her dark brown hair was straightened and she wasn’t wearing any make-up. “oh that’s cute” i said hip bumping her. “thanks! You guys look great too!” we laughed and linked arms and skipped down the stairs going into the living room to wait for the boys. I was surprised at how great of friends we’ve all become in about a day. We already knew everything about each-other including secrets and the past. Des and I learned a lot about Kaila and she learned a lot about us. About 10 minutes later, the boys came into the room and holy shit they all looked attractive. I mean, they always do but today, they were extra attractive. Especially Horan. Two of the boys walked in front of us while the other 3 walked behind us making sure we couldn’t run away. When we got to the van, we had to sit all the way in the back because there is no doors and the windows don’t open so we couldn’t escape that either. Payne was driving with Horan in the passanger seat. Malik was right behind Payne. Next to him was Styles and Tomlinson. I soon realized that the house we had been living in for the past 3 years was very far away from everything. It took us about an hour and a half just to get close to the mall. I only knew that Because Horan kept complaining that he was hungry and every time he did, Tomlinson kicked his seat and Payne told him we were almost there.
About a half hour later, we were pulling into a huge mall. All the boys turned and faced us telling us some rules that needed to be said and listened to. “each of you are going to be partnered with one of us so we know you wont leave. If you do try to leave, your stay with us will increase a year, and you will resume your jobs, Destini and Scarlett” Payne said in a protecting tone trying not to sound too mean but not too nice as well. We nodded, accepting the rules that were given to us and they let us out. Des, Kaila, and I stood against the car while the boys decided who they were going to be partnered with. When they walked out, they stood in a line in front of us. “Destini, you will be partnered with Styles, Kaila with Malik, and Scarlett with Horan. Tomlinson and I will also be partnered but that doesn’t matter.” Payne said. Horan walked to me and put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. “I think we should go to the food court first. What do you think, love?” he said slightly leaning down so I can hear him a bit better. My stomach growled and he chuckled. I guess he heard it. “well, since there’s not a Nandos here, what kind of food do you want?” he asked looking at all the take-out places. “hmmm how about Chinese? I haven’t had that in a while” I said looking up at him. He led us to the panda express where we ordered almost everything on the menu. We both tried not to burst out laughing at the ladies face. “is that all?” she asked. “yeah…” Horan said kinda confused because what else could we possibly buy here? We got our trays of food and sat down at one of the tables in the middle of the food court. “so I’ve known you three years and I haven’t learned much about you so tell me about yourself” Horan said while stabbing his fork into a dumpling. We talked about our family, friends, favorites and anything you could think of.
By the time we were done eating, we decided to start shopping before the others wanted to leave. We went into hot topic where I got some new band shirts, some new colored skinnies, and a new studded belt. I practically dragged Horan into Victoria’s Secret even though he was blushing and looked like a tomato. I got some new bras and some nice lace panties. Not that was trying to impress anyone. After that we walked into other stores to get some other things. While walking around I saw a Build-a-Bear and shrieked. “what?” Horan asked looking around for something that would make me so happy. “can we go in there can we pleaseeeeeeee?” I begged and tugged on his hand that I was holding. He laughed and nodded. “ I didn’t expect you to be so happy over a build-a-bear” he said as we walked in. “make one with me” I said looking in his eyes .“no” he said laughing. I could tell he was playing with me so I pinched his arm. “owwww” he said letting go of my hand and grabbing his arm. “that’s what you get” I said sticking out my tongue and turning around to go pick my bear. “whatever he can wait outside” I mumbled to myself. I picked out a white bear and put a felt heart into it. I hated when they said things so I skipped that part and went to go fill it with the white stuffing stuff. After doing that, I went to go get clothes for it. I picked out a pair of tan pants and a red polo shirt. I decided I’d give it to Horan. At times like these I wish I knew his first name. I sighed naming the white bear Horan. After paying, I walked out of the store to see Horan not there. I started freaking out when a pair of hands covered my eyes and I heard Horan’s laugh as I nearly pissed myself. “ its just me babe. Look what I got you” he said handing me a build-a-bear box. Slightly confused, I opened the box to find a tan bunny dressed in a pair of black pants and a dressy purple shirt. “its for you” he ran his hands in his hair and then put his hands in his pockets. “oh my god I love it!” I yelled making people around the store look at me like I was crazy. I jumped up and hugged him with all my heart. “ I got you something too!” I said and he smiled. I handed him the box with his bear and looked at my toes nervously. He opened the box and flashed his million dollar smile and gave me a huge hug. Did I ever mention that his hugs are the best? “ thank you so much! I love it babe!” I smiled and we left with our bears to find the others.
Des’s POV
After we all got put with our partners, Styles held out his hand to hold; His calloused fingers sliding in-between mine. His hands were soft. When we walked in, he asked me where I wanted to go first. I honestly had no clue what was in this mall so I shrugged and said “forever 21” my favorite store as a teenager. In forever 21, I got a couple pairs of jeans, skirts, and crop shirts. I knew that most of this stuff would most likely be shared between me and the other girls because me and Scar always shared clothes and now that Kaila was with us, she would too. Next, we walked into Zumies where I got a new pair of Vans. Then we decided to go to the Rain Forest Café. I’ve never been there but Styles said it was fun so I agreed. When we walked in, i noticed there was fish tanks and it was dark but from what I could see, there was a lot of green plants. The waitress led us to a table in the corner of the restaurant were barley any people were. The dim light and the sound of a rainstorm was calming me as I read the menu that was placed in front of me. I decided to get parmesan chicken while harry got Fish-n-chips. Apparently jungle noises and things went off every half hour and we were in luck because they would start in 5 minutes. I was amazed by this whole place. I felt like I was a little kid again. I had a smile on my face the whole time and I felt like I was in a real jungle.”Styles! this was a great Idea! I love it here” I said. He laughed and nodded. “ I thought you would. I used to love it here when I was a child.” Soon after, our food arrived and we quickly ate and went to find the others.
Kaila’s POV
As I walked to my partner aka Malik, I swear I saw him bite his lip. Well that was attractive. He put his arm around me and we started walking around. “ohhh wet seal! Come on” I dragged him into the store and he chuckled. I picked out some shorts, rompers, and tank tops. I also picked out a ring and some bracelets. After paying, we carried on walking around. “come on love, lets go in FYE” he said pulling me into the music store. I looked around and noticed that I had most of the CDs in here. I loved music with all my heart. When he was done getting his CD, we paid and left. I needed a new pair of shoes so we went into zumies and I got a pair of TOMS, a bag, and a glamour kills shirt. “malik, im hungry. Lets get something to eat “ I said as we walked by the food court. Turning around, he said “what do you want to eat, love?” I glanced around before I noticed a subway. “how about a subway?” when we got there, we ordered our sandwiches and sat down in the food court. “tell me about yourself darling” Malik said. I decided just to tell him everything since I’d be stuck with him and the boys the boys for 3 years. I told him about my favorite things and family and he told me about his. After alittle while, we decided to go back and find the boys, Des, and Scar.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be nice(: xx