Status: Bold print in description says all

I Love You, Why Can't You Love Me?

The Dreaded Phone Call

"What do you think he'll say?" Lilly asked as we sat on the couch.
"I dont know....she's going to lie and make it out to be worse."
"I know."

I continied to bite my nails. I nervous habit i've had all my life. I did it when i was bored, nervous, or scared. You could usually tell which it was by my body language.

"I hope he doesnt hate me..." I whispered.
"Hey, you're his best friend. He'll understand." She tried conforting me.
"I hope..."

Suddenly my phone rang.
I looked at it freaking out.
"You going to answer?" Lilly asked.
I took a deep breath.

"Hello?"
"Belle. We need to talk."
I sighed knowing exactly where this was going. The tears were already trying to break free.
"Brian, i'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. I understand if you want nothing to do with me. I do. Ashley is prettier and just better in general. I-"
"Belle. Stop talking." He interrupted me.
"What?"
He chuckled.
"I'm not mad."
"You're not?" Wiping the tears away.
"No. I know Ashley can be a bitch. But not always. She's on her monthly so thats why she lost it."
Oh hell no. He did not just take her fucking side.
"Oh....Okay. I get it. So your not mad and you dont hate me?"
He chuckled.
"Of course not. You're my best friend. I can tell you everything. I couldn't be mad."
Then why are you dating a lying fucking heartless bitch?!
"Okay. I'll see you around then?"
"Yeah. When does your class end tomorrow?"
"Around noon."
"Good. Meet up at the coffee shop?"
"Yeah."
"Goodnight, Belle. Thanks for coming to the party."
"No problem. Goodnight."
I hung up and automatically burst into tears.
Lilly ran to my side.

"What happend?"
"He took her fucking side!!"
"What? Why?!"
"He said she can be abitch sometimes and that since she was on her fucking period she had an excuse to act the way she did." I growled.
"I just met this bitch and I already hate her with a burning passion."
"See what I mean? I don't get why he's dating her! He just told me he's glad im his friend because he can tell me everything. So why is he dating that lying fucking heartless bitch?!" I cried.

I had finally lost it. It had finally gotten to me. Ashley Purnpike had broken me. She had stolen my best friend. My crush. No not my crush. She had stolen the love of my life. I had to do something. Show Brian what a bitch she really was. But what....

"Lilly is there a way we can show Brian that Aahley is a heartless bitch?"
"Well....there is one way..."
"How?"
"Make sure he catches her in the act of cheating."
"Oh my god. Lillianna I fucking love you."
"I know. I'm a freaking Genius."
I laughed.

All I had to do was make sure he caught her in the act...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short... more interesting chapters to come. Twists, fights, breakups, emotions galore.
KaeBug