Status: Active

Flight 1D Down.

Chapter Twelve: Working Together.

I woke up to the sound of waves crashing on the shore and someones arm draped over my body. I turned my head to face the culprit whose head was on my shoulder. I groaned as I faced Harry and noticed he was drooling on me,"Damn it, Harry, you drooled on me. That's disgusting," I whined as I started rubbing my shoulder against him to get it all off. He chuckled and rolled over, irritating me. I glared at him when what I really wanted to do was pull his damn curls.

"Oh, yeah, he does that," Louis said, sitting up, "I should have warned you," I stood up and flipped him off before bending down to dust off my sandy jeans, "Rude," he muttered as he began his attempt to wake Zayn.

"What time is it?" Zayn asked after finally waking up due to the numerous amount of times Lou shook him. "Here, just let me check one of the many clocks that we have access to," Louis said as he opened his arms to prove his point that we were in the middle of the Caribbean. Louis's sass was so close to pissing me off plus the fact that there was no where to go to get away from it on this damn island.

"Well, could someone please explain to me why we are even still on this godforsaken island?" I asked scanning the lot, crossing my arms over my chest. I tapped my foot, indicating that I was impatiently waiting for an answer. Louis opened him mouth to say something and quite frankly, I didn't want to hear it, "Don't you even think about being a smart-ass to me, Tomlinson, because I'm not afraid to rip you a new asshole," I said as I openly glared at him. He stared back at me, testing my limits before leaning back on his elbows, "Rude."

I rolled my eyes at his sassy comeback. I was not in the mood for this shit and all I wanted was to go home. "I think I've got sand in my mouth!" Harry randomly expressed as he sat up and wiped his tongue on his sandy sleeve, "For God's sakes, shut up, Harold," I snapped, pissed off by his sudden, stupid outburst. I rolled my eyes again before my gaze landed on Cody and Liam, "Liam? You seem to have all the answers, so explain."

"Evelyn, just settle down," he started, holding up his hands as if to say 'Don't hurt me', "They just haven't stumbled upon us yet. I'm sure they're looking." I pressed my fingers to my temples and sighed. My head still hurts, I have drool on my shoulder and sand in places where there should not be sand, and I'm starving. I could not stand one more minute on this freaking island. As if right on cue, Niall's stomach growled. I turned to face him, along with everyone else, and he looked back at us, offended.

"Actually, that was my stomach," Casey murmured as she awkwardly raised her hand her hand, "I haven't eaten since the night before we left for the airport." My stomach definitely agreed, "That brings up a good point," Cody said as we all turned to her, "we need to find some fruit or any kinds of food that's safe for us to eat."

Liam nodded his head, agreeing with her, as usual. I was sure that something was going on there and I silently prayed for them to get together sometime during this adventure. She needed it as well as deserved it. Liam was perfect for her and it was definitely noticeable that there was chemistry between them whether she chose to acknowledge it or not, it was still there.

"I'll do it," Harry volunteered, standing up and fixing his curls. I internally groaned because deep down, I knew Harry was just trying to help. But that doesn't mean he's not an idiot. "I don't know if that's such a good idea," Liam said, and I agreed.

"Come on! I know the saying!" he argued, throwing his head back, "Red and yellow, kill a fellow, white and blue, good for you," he quoted. I sent an annoyed expression his way before clapping my hands together and running my fingers through my hair and twisting a hair-tie around it, creating a tight pony-tail.

"Well, seeing as Curly's going to kill us all, I'll go," I said before looking to Harry, "It's 'White and yellow, kill a fellow. Purple and blue, good for you', dumb-ass," I turned around before walking into the jungle. I waited at the entrance for a dissapointed looking Harry before walking into the unknown. After a few hours of walking and collecting bigger fruits like bananas and coconuts, I stoped and listened to my surroundings. There'd be food and water wherever animals were, I knew that. I closed my eyes and listened to what was around me. Nothing ahead of me and nothing to my right but to my left it seemes like there was-.

My thoughts were interrupted as I fell to the ground due to a wild idiot running into me. I looked up to see Harry's butt in my face. I pushed it and watched as he fell forward into a mud puddle before slowly standing up and wiping the dirt off of my palms, "Sorry, I tripped," he said as he too stood up and started cleaning himself off. I took a few steps forward and helped him clean off his long torso before looking up to meet his green orbs. I licked my thumb before reaching up to clean off the dirt he had on his face, "May I?" I asked him softly, he nodded, granting me permission before I slowly wiped his cheek off. I took a baby step back and admired my work before adjusting his blazer and fixing the collar. My hands were shaking slightly as I did this and after fixing it, I let my hands rest on his chest as my gaze traveled to his. He reached up and trailed his fingers along my jawline before leaning in and kissing me softly. It took everything inside of me not to pull away and scream in excitement. I mean, its Harry freaking Styles!

The kiss deepened as I reached up to wrap my arms around his neck. The kiss was no longer a shy, awkward kiss. It was now a heated, fiery kiss. My breathing hitched as he began to leave kisses down my neck and I threw my head back, giving him easier access. He reached up and undid my pony-tail before running his fingers through my hair. I gasped as he bit down, giving me a love bite, and I felt him smile into the sensitive skin on my neck. His long hands gripped my tiny waist as he pulled me closer to him and I let my fingers drop to latch themselves onto his belt loops. His fingers grazed the hem of my shirt as he went to lift it over my head. I gasped and pushed him away from me.

"Harry, I don't think this is a good idea," I said, slightly embarrassed, "I mean, the others might hear us."

He walked back over and rested his hands on my waist once again before whispering in my ear, "I'll be quiet if you be quiet," I nodded slowly, shivering slightly as he lifted my shirt over my head. It's not that I didn't want to hookup with Harry, because believe me, I had wanted that boy in my pants from day I first laid eyes on him. I was just afraid, I guess. I also felt a bit guilty for taking advantage of our situation to take part in guilty pleasures.

Casey and Cody and I would always sit there and talk about how we thought the boys would be in this type of situation. Creepy, I know. It was just like how I always imagined it would be with Harry, filled with passionate kisses and comments on how beautiful I was. For me, it felt different from any other hookup I had before, something more meaningful about the way we seemed to fit together. I wanted to shake it off, but I had a hard time doing so.

He laid on top of my bare chest, his face flushed and a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. I stroked his curls absentmindedly while he did his best to catch his breath. He looked so perfect and attractive that I wouldn't be exaggerating when I say I could go about twenty more rounds with the boy. A realization finally hit me, and I sat up practically throwing the naked boy off of me, "Shit, Harry, we've been gone for almost four hours," I started throwing Harry's clothes at him while putting my own on. "Do we have to go back?" He whined as he slowly put on his clothes. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Harry, we can't stay out here forever." He went silent as he finished getting dressed. I started walking back the way we came as I tried to hide the excessive amounts of love bites on me with berry juice and dirt. We faced the long walk back to the island in comfortable silence and as we emerged from the jungle I noticed a few things changed about the beach. There was now a fire and a sign made of something that I couldnt see from how far away we were. Harry and I carried the improvised baskets, made out of branches and leaves, that were full of fruit over to one side of the beach as we watched. A few people noticed our return with more food and ran over to the baskets. I giggled as Louis looked from me to Harry and winked at the younger boy. He came over and pat Harry on the shoulder in a manly way, "I'm proud of you, mate."

I blushed before taking a seat in the sand and picking at a handful of berries. "You're so obvious, Ev," I heard a voice say from behind me and turned to face Cody. I beamed at her as she came and sat next to me, picking at a handful of berries. "What do you mean?" I asked, trying to pretend like I had no idea what she was talking about. She looked around to make sure no one was watching before nudging me with her shoulder and winking, "You got it in with Harry, didn't you?" I bit my lip before nodding slightly, a blush erupting on my cheeks.

"How was it so obvious?" I asked, curious as to why she'd have the slightest idea. She laughed before taking the last bite of her berries. "Well considering both of your usually perfect hair looks like shit and you tried covering up your love bites with dirt and berry juice, we all kinda figured."

My eyes widened, "Everyone knows?" She laughed again before nodding, "Now lets go, the boys want to play Truth or Dare while the sun sets." I groaned as I went to go join the group around the fire. I sat between Zayn and Liam as Cody sat on Liam's other side followed by Casey, Niall, Louis and Harry on Zayn's other side. "Last time I checked we were all mature young adults and not middle schoolers," I pointed out as I finished my last berry. "Last time I checked, most mature young adults wouldn't sit around and pretend like they didn't just fuck each others brains out in the woods, now would they?" Louis stated as he wiped his palms on his pants. I sat there, mouth wide open, stunned at his words. "Fuck you, Boobear," Harry said as he slapped the back of Louis's head.

"Hey, Stop it. In order to get out of here, we need to get along," Liam began looking from me to Louis to Harry, "But it seems like some of us have been getting along really well," Niall finished as he and Casey laughed hysterically. I rolled my eyes as Liam quieted everyone down. "Who's starting?" Casey asked as she leaned into Niall, slightly. I looked at her, confusion spread across my face and she avoided my gaze. "I'll start!" Louis offered as he clapped his hands together, "Evelyn, truth or dare?"

I rolled my eyes, if I chose Truth it would have something to do with Harry and if I chose Dare it would have something to do with Harry. So I was losing either way, "Truth." Louis grinned before patting Harry's knee, "Was Harry any good?" I blushed a deep red while everyone grew silent, waiting for my answer, "I've had better," I said before I winked at Harry. Everyone laughed at my statement and I decided to save Harry with the truth, "No, I'm just kidding. It was amazing. Best I've ever had, actually," I told Louis. He nodded, accepting my answer. "I could say the same for you, babe," Harry told me. There were a few 'Aw's' from the group as I nodded. Following this question there were the usual 'I dare you to kiss so-and-so'. I was a little disappointed that Liam and Cody refused to play because I was gonna make them kiss. But by the time the sun had set and a few people fell asleep, I was exhausted myself. I don't know if you noticed but it had been a long day. I grabbed Harry's blazer off of the branch he hung it off of earlier and balled it up, using it for a pillow falling asleep to the sound of waves crashing onto shore.
♠ ♠ ♠
xx
Dare