Status: Active

Flight 1D Down.

Chapter Four: A Pleasant Surprise!

Cody had arrived at my house within 10 minutes of her sending the text. I was a bit afraid as to why, though. She's never fast unless there was big news. Well something had happened to me, but I couldn't help but wonder what happened for her? All of my suitcases were packed and sitting beside my closet door. I had my plane outfit laid out and was more than excited for Friday!

I was downstairs playing the piano in my front room when I heard Cody come through the front door. I ignored her and continued to play until I heard Cody shout, "CASEY, SHUT UP AND LISTEN!"

"Yo, whats the big issue? What happened?" I asked kind of concerned because I had no idea what she was going to tell me.

"Well, we have to wait a few minutes because I told Evelyn to come over too," She replied quickly.

"Uh...okay, well can I tell you something now?"

"NO! WAIT 'TIL SHE GETS HERE!" She screamed back at me.

"...Pushy."

We made our way to my kitchen where I fixed myself some macaroni and cheese. "Did you want anything?" I asked only to be polite even though I already know she was going to say, "No thanks."

Called it!

I sat down and turned on the TV to an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Not even two minutes into the show did Cody say she wanted to go upstairs. I could tell whatever she wanted to tell me was important because she was very antsy.

She opened my door to my room and just took a look around, "No shocker that your room is a mess."

"Hey! I cleaned up a little!"

"Yeah just right in front of your closet...Casey why do-."

There was a knock at the door and I realized it must be Evelyn. I stuck my head out the window and yelled, "COME IN, BITCH!'' She proceed to flip me off and then walk into my house.

I heard her run up the stairs and immediately take her usual seat on my futon, "OK! She's here, now speak!"

"Woof!" She barked like Liam.

"DUDE!"

"CODY!" Evelyn and I both yelled at the same time.

"Okay, well...I don't want you guys to be mad, but...I WON THE FLYING START CONTEST!"

Evelyn and I just stared at her then both joined in her happy dance."OH MY GOD! CODY!! I WON TOO!!"

"Wait! You what?" Evelyn asked.

"I WON TOO!"

"NO FUCKING WAY! I WON TOO!" Evelyn screamed at the top of her lungs.

Oh my god! All three of us had won the Flying start contest! Three best friends won the only 3 spots there were in the contest. This was one in a million! We all just paused for a second and then at the same time began screaming and fan-girling.

"You guys are sleeping over tonight so that we can talk about this!"

"What about your mom?" Cody asked. My mom never really like Cody. Mainly because she thought she was a bad influence. Sure, she wasn't completely wrong, but I need that extra push once in a while.

"She's spending the night at Bill's. So, HONEY BADGER DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT!"

We all proceed to scream and fan-girl together, once more.

We were all going to meet One Direction. This was insane.

"Alright, but I'm gonna need to shower because I just went of a 5 mile run, " Evelyn informed us.

"Okay, just use my stuff and hurry up. Cody and I are gonna go to the Redbox really quickly and pick out a few movies."

-About 30 minutes later-

By the time we got back, Evelyn was out of the shower and now combing her hair on the couch. Cody was setting up the DVD player to play Easy A while I made snacks. I ate a lot for a small girl, I literally came into the living room with a huge bowl of chips, a pint of Ben&Jerry's chocolate fuge brownie, a bottle of mountain dew, and some twizzlers. And all for me.

Cody pressed play while I settled into the couch next to Evelyn.

"What do you think they'll be like?" Evelyn asked.

"I don't know, probably like they aways are when we creep on Youtube," Cody replied in a somewhat sarcastic tone.

"I'm being serious!" Evelyn retaliated.

"I don't know. But we'll find out Friday," I replied this time not waiting for another sarcastic response from Cody.

"Okay, but we have to have a rule..." Cody stated. Evelyn and I nodded and leaned in a bit for Cody to continue.

"No matter what, we will not fight over the guys. Okay? So if Liam fell for one of you two, I will be okay with it. And same goes for Harry with you Evelyn, and same with Casey and Lou."

"Not to seem like a Debby Downer or anything, but I really don't think Louis will like me. I mean seriously, he's Louis Tomlinson! The sass-master from Doncaster, Boo Bear! The goofy, fun one. The one with the most beautiful eyes, the one-"

"We get it! He's the one you like the best!"

"No! I never said that! I love them all equally, it just depends on the day," I said to defend myself. But it was kinda true. I did like them all equally, but if i had the choice to date any of them, it would be Louis.

"And not to be a pessimist, but that's pretty much the same with Harry and me. I mean, he's Harry Styles! He can have anyone."

That was sorta odd for Evelyn to be like that. Normally she is so confident. "Are you kidding Evelyn?!? You are gorgeous! Harry would be lucky to have you!" Look at me, trying to get my friend's hopes up. Its not that she couldn't get Harry, because im 100% sure she could. And same with Liam and Cody! And I could tell Cody was confident about herself. I was jealous of that. They are both so gorgeous, and I'm ordinary, there is no way Louis would like me.

We ended the discussion there because they knew it would make me a little sad. I hated that about myself. I tried to be confident like them but sometimes I was just too realistic and take myself out of the game before anything could even happen.

But like I said before, we'll find out when we meet them on Friday. That made me smile a bit. They're my favorite band and I need to be more happy about the fact that I'm meeting them! So what if Louis doesn't end up liking me? I am getting the chance millions of girls dream of!

Me and my two best friends are meeting One Direction in 5 days!
♠ ♠ ♠
xx
Dare