Status: Active

Flight 1D Down.

Chapter Six: The Wink.

I quickly jogged out of Casey's house and into the bright afternoon sun of our small town. I pulled out my iPod and clicked play on 'Roman's Revenge' by Nicki Minaj. I jogged to the end of Casey's neighborhood before turning onto the main road. On the way home I cursed myself for running home after I took a shower. I could have just forced Casey to drive me home! Then again, I couldn't listen to her talk about how much she loved Louis Tomlinson. He had a girlfriend for God's sake!

I sighed as I walked into my house and pet my dog, Sadie, before running upstairs to my bedroom. I sat on my bed and puled out my cell-phone and sighed when I was a text from Cody saying 'Check your twitter!' I ran downstairs and logged onto twitter. I has about thousands of more followers than my usual one and I had no idea as to why. I clicked the second tab labeled 'connect' and went through my mentions.

'@HoransxGirl122 HARRY STYLES JUST TWEETED YOU!!!!!!'

'@JustMrsStylesx Why did my Hazza tweet you?!'

'@1DTROLLxD Why did Harry tweet her? It's because she looks easy and he's going to her state soon. Duh.'

I laughed at that one, I wasn't one to take things to heart. It took me a few more mentions to realize that I was missing one thing (A/N lol) nd that was Harry's tweet. I typed in 'Harry_Styles' into the search bar at the top of the page and pressed enter. His name immediately came up and I hesitantly clicked on it and gasped. Harry Styles tweeted me. Harry fucking Styles tweeted me.

'@EvelynxJohnson see you soon, love ;) x'

That cheeky bastard. I replied with shaky hands as I calmed my breathing.

'@Harry_Styles definitely :) x'

It's okay. Harry Styles tweeted me and used a winky face, an x, and called me love. I haven't been waiting for this forever. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked back to my room. I had to stay calm about this because if I freaked out over nothing, I'd get my hopes up. I changed my clothes and started sorting out my clothes and things for the trip. I wanted to look good but not look like I was trying too hard. After packing my suitcase and carry-on with all the things I'd need for Friday, I went to bed and dreamed of what was to come for me.

~*Friday Morning*~

I woke up as soon as my alarm rang out, signalling the six o'clock hour. I sat up and took in my surroundings, Cody and Casey had slept over and were hogging my Queen-sized bed. I grabbed my pillow and hit Casey in the head and she immediately jumped up and tackled me. I punched her in the boob just as Cody sat up and pulled me off of her. "Ladies, don't give yourselves bruises."

I flipped Casey off before running to the bathroom to get ready. I was meeting One Direction today..

I put on mascara and chapstick before pulling on my red skinny jeans and distressed British Flag shirt. I pulled back my bangs and twisted them to the side, securing it with a red bow. I winked in the mirror, satisfied with the way I looked, before walking the short distance to my room. I walked in and saw Casey and Cody sitting, fully dressed, next to their luggage. Casey was wearing light pink skinny jeans and a pink, cream, and blue jumper, or sweater. She was wearing cream colored gladiator sandals and had her bangs pulled back into a cream colored beanie.

Cody was wearing black skinny jeans and a white tank top with a grey cross on the front with a black leather jacket over it. She had on sneaker booties that gave her an extra four inches, making her only an inch shorter than Casey. I pulled the handle of my suitcase up and slid on my black Vans. "Ready?" I asked the lot. They nodded sleepily as we brought our stuff down to my mom's car. On the way to the airport, we listened to nothing but One Direction, obviously. I don't think it had sunk in for any of us that we were meeting our favorite band within the hour.

When we pulled up to the airport, we were directed towards a small gate on the end of the airport. My mom kissed my cheek before we were shuffled into a small room. A man in a black suit walked in and introduced himself as Jeremy, the contest organizer. "The reason we are in here is so that you can meet the boys before getting on the plane! Isn't this so exciting?"

We each nodded as the excitement finally hit us. I looked down to my bag when I heard Casey gasp. I turned my head to face the five most perfect boys that I had seen in my entire life. Pictures don't do these boys justice. I felt my face go warm and my mouth drop. I quickly covered it by bringing my hand to my mouth and faking a yawn.

"Are we that boring already?" Liam asked. I giggled as I shook my head. He smiled, "I'm Liam!"

"Hi, I'm Zayn."

"I'm Niall!"

"Hello, I'm Harry!"

"And I'm Louis."

I waved awkwardly at them as Cody did our introductions. "I'm Cody, that's Casey, and Evelyn's on the end." She pointed to the two of us, respectively. I stuck my hand out to Louis as the other girls began talking to the others. He looked down at my hand before laughing, "One does not simply shake Louis Tomlinson's hand." He walked up and hugged me tightly. I awkwardly hugged the older boy back.

"That was the worst hug, ever!" I shrugged. "I don't normally hug people I just met, favorite band or not."

He fake gasped as Harry pat his shoulder. "It's okay, Louis. Some people, surprisingly don't like hugs."

"You are rude, goodbye." I burst out laughing as he used the same line he had sent to someone in a DM on twitter. "No, it's just, I don't know you guys that well and I don't like hugging people that I don't know."

I didn't even get the last word out before I was tackled in a hug. "Harry, get off of me."

"No, I'm hugging you and you're going to like it." He had his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder while I had my hands up in a defense position on his chest. "Harry, I will hit you in the balls."

"Evelyn!" I turned my head to Casey, earning myself a mouthful of curls. "What?!"

"Hug the man!" She screamed at me as she grabbed her suitcase and followed Jeremy out of the room to board the plane. I groaned as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Now, was that too hard?"

I pulled my arms back, making sure to mess up his curls. "Actually, it killed me. I'm speaking from the grave right now."

He fixed his hair as he pulled the handle up on my bag and walked out of the room. "Harry! You don't have to do that."

He gave me a once-over before smiling, slightly. "Dead girls can't carry suitcases," he said before winking.

I felt my knees buckle but held on. "Well, thanks I guess."

Hfdjsbfjhj gdghdjks Harry Styles winked at me in real life.