Status: Still tearing around in my brain like a Warg on espresso shots--unpredictable, uncontrollable, and untrustworthy.

I'm Nothing Without You

Congratulations! You have stumbled upon the sequel to "I'm Not Strong Enough to Stay Away," the epic love story between the one and only Sam Winchester and the one and only Garideth Vulcan, better known as Gari!

Um, this is a Supernatural fanfic. Same as its prequel. Just FYI.

The title of this story is borrowed from "Lost In You" by Three Days Grace!

And let the official summary begin!

It has been a year since Sam Winchester dove into the Cage, taking the archangels Lucifer and Michael with him. One year since the Apocalypse was averted. One year since Garideth Vulcan lost the man she loved forever.

Or so she thought.

Suddenly, Sam is back, and it turns out he has been all year. Gari is overjoyed--but something's up with Sam. He's different. And not just a little different--he's impulsive and robotic and cold, the complete opposite of the man Gari fell in love with.

But Gari isn't the same girl she was before, either. She's done a lot of things she's not proud of, and she's keeping secrets from the few people she thought she could trust with anything.

Now it's up to Gari to find out what's wrong with Sam, all the while keeping her secret safe. Oh, and did I mention that they also have to deal with the aftermath of the whole Apocalypse fiasco?

This should be fun.